The Playstation3 thread - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2429 Views )

Iggy
7735th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sat 3 Jun 16:57:post reply

Once upon a time . . . a llttle girl tried to make a living by selling PS3 in the street.

It was New Year's Eve and the snowclad streets were deserted. From brightly lit windows came the tinkle of laughter and the sound of singing. People were getting ready to bring in the New Year. But the poor little PS3seller sat sadly beside the fountain. Her ragged dress and worn shawl did not keep out the cold and she tried to keep her bare feet from touching the frozen ground.
"Please... Would you buy a PS3 sir ? Please, a PS3..."
She hadn't sold one PS3 all day and she was frightened to go home, for Mr Kutaragi would certainly be angry.
"Please... a PS3... Only 600$..."
But no one was paying attention to her. She had to work a lot more she was to buy a PS3 for herself.
The little girl's fingers were stiff with cold. If only she could play with one of the machines she was selling ! Just a minute or two... But what would her boss say at such a waste!
Falteringly she took out a console and plugged it to an outlet behind a restaurant. How warm it suddenly was! The little PS3seller cupped her hand over it, so close the warmness was burning.
She held out her hands to the heat, but just then something inside the PS3 broke and the heat faded. The night seemed blacker than before and it was getting colder. A shiver ran through the little girl's thin body.

After hesitating for a long time, she plugged another PS3 on the wall, and this time, the warmness turned the wall of the restaurant into a great 16/9 HDTV. Holding out her arms towards the screen, the little PS3seller seemed to pass through it, but then the PS3 broke again and the magic faded. Poor thing: in just a few seconds she had caught a glimpse of everything that life had denied her: warmth and a decent display to play games. Her eyes filled with tears and she lifted her gaze to the lit windows, praying that she too might know a little of such happiness.

She plugged the third PS3 and an even more wonderful thing happened. There stood another huge HD screen, glittering with tinsel and coloured FFXIII movies that were all in full time. "Oh, how lovely!" exclaimed the little PS3seller, holding up the PS3. Then, the PS3 burned her finger and flickered out. The light from the FFXIII movie rose higher and higher, then fell, leaving a trail behind it. "Someone is dying," murmured the little girl, as she remembered her beloved boss who used to say: "When a star falls, a heart stops beating!"

Scarcely aware of what she was doing, the little PS3seller lit another PS3. This time, she saw her beloved Mr Kutaragi.

"Mr Kutaragi, stay with me!" she pleaded, as she lit one PS3 after the other, so that Mr Kutaragi could not disappear like all the other visions. However, Mr Kutaragi did not vanish, but gazed smilingly at her. Then he opened his arms and the little girl hugged him crying: "Mr, take me away with you!" But then Kutaragi said: "Wait a minute... I see you haven't worked enough, and yet you are playing with a PS3 ?" And he disappeared, leaving the little girl alone and crying.

A cold day dawned and a pale sun shone on the fountain and the icy road. Employees of the electricity company that had come to check the overloaded restaurant outlet, that had started a small fire, found laying the lifeless body of a little girl surrounded by broken PS3. "Poor little thing!" exclaimed the electrician. "She was trying to keep warm!"

But by that time, the little PS3seller was far away where there is neither cold, hunger, pain or low definition.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 3 Jun 18:43]

Replies:

Iggy
7734th Post

"Re(1):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sat 3 Jun 17:01post reply

Bonus track

asmodeal
14th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sat 3 Jun 18:10:post reply

ah ah ah mdr
And the fact that the 360 is almost not taken in account in the 2ch thread is fun too, good luck selling it billou.

– O douleur! ô douleur! Le Temps mange la vie
Et l'obscur Ennemi qui nous ronge le coeur
Du sang que nous perdons croît et se fortifie!

[this message was edited by asmodeal on Sat 3 Jun 18:12]

Time Mage
2404th Post

"Re(1):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sat 3 Jun 20:29post reply

So... Moving...

~~~Knowledge is power~~~

Maese Spt
244th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sat 3 Jun 21:19post reply

quote:

But by that time, the little PS3seller was far away where there is neither cold, hunger, pain or low definition.

A most touching story. I bet in heaven there are as well plenty of Wii games waiting for the little girl ...

MATSUKEN SAMBA!!!

Toxico
4214th Post

"Re(3):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sat 3 Jun 23:46post reply

quote:

A most touching story. I bet in heaven there are as well plenty of Wii games waiting for the little girl ...

At least the ps3 didn't spittied put the dvds, cutting the little girl head off... As most other dvd sony products do.

It's a shame to die, not knowing the goodness of the Famicon and PC-Engine...

See??? He is a God...

Sensenic
1512th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sun 4 Jun 01:23post reply

quote:
Bonus track

I LOL'D!

PS: Also "ALL PS3 graph belong to wii" and " 日本の三大文化、マンガ、アニメ、AA。"

Time for some long due Samus Aran love...

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.

Yotsuba
5th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Sun 4 Jun 19:42post reply

quote:
Bonus track

This was really good! I read every one of them. Took me a long time but was definitely worth reading! I just laughed and laughed....!!

Iggy
7737th Post

"Re(1):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Wed 7 Jun 19:12post reply

Today's game : how many times can Kutaragi say "The PS3 is not a game console, it's a computer" in a single interview.

exodus
3405th Post

"Re(2):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Thu 8 Jun 06:34post reply

the story was good! did you write it?

Iggy
7744th Post

"Re(3):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Thu 8 Jun 16:51post reply

quote:

Yes, yes I did.

By the way, I've heard of a Danish guy who, like, totally stole my fairy tale and replaced the PS3 with matches and claimed it its own.
Now THAT'S unprofessional.

Spoon
1325th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Thu 8 Jun 17:19post reply

quote:

Yes, yes I did.

By the way, I've heard of a Danish guy who, like, totally stole my fairy tale and replaced the PS3 with matches and claimed it its own.

Oh yeah.
That "Little Match Girl" story was a total hack job made by a guy trying to be topical.

exodus
3408th Post

"Re(4):The Playstation3 thread" , posted Fri 9 Jun 01:33post reply

quote:
Yes, yes I did.

yeah, I hate that guy. even went back in time to make it look official. that's cheating!