Unaired TMNT episode on bit torrent - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2177 Views )

GekigangerV
1233th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Unaired TMNT episode on bit torrent" , posted Sat 3 Jun 07:49post reply

I remember there are a couple of TMNT fans on here so I thought I would let you know that the unaired episode "Insane in the Membrance" is out on torrent. Isohunt is where I got my copy.

The episode was deemed unsuitable for broadcast as it was too dark. The story is about how Baxter Stockman makes a clone body during the whole mutation outbreak in New York stork near the end of the last season. Stuff goes wrong and he ends up seeking revenge against April, whom he blames for his misfortune.

One important part of the show was that it introduced the new Turtle Van.

Replies:

Ishmael
2506th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Unaired TMNT episode on bit torrent" , posted Mon 5 Jun 05:07post reply

It still amazes me that they even got away with the running gag of having Stockman lose body parts between his appearances on the show until he very quickly turned into little more than a severed, pompous head.

YeldellGW
517th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Unaired TMNT episode on bit torrent" , posted Tue 6 Jun 01:16post reply

quote:
It still amazes me that they even got away with the running gag of having Stockman lose body parts between his appearances on the show until he very quickly turned into little more than a severed, pompous head.

Don't you mean a brain in a glass jar with an eye and attatched spine?

I take it this episode took place right before Stockman receieved his new body from Bishop. I remember the Turtles being surprised that Stockman was still alive and Stockman mentioned it was because Bishop wouldn't let him rest in peace.

Have they started releasing box sets of the current TMNT show yet?

Last time I was at Hastings, I saw the complete series of Beast Machines (But still no Beast Wars) and even bought a box set of the original Inspector Gadget cartoon.

Needless to say, I'm looking forward to the next season of TMNT.