"www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sat 27 May 15:14:post reply

[Message Deleted by Admin]

[this message was deleted by Professor on Sat 27 May 23:28]

Replies:

Toxico
4199th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sat 27 May 17:29post reply

mad man's cafe rules

In order to keep the atmosphere and the integrity of the Bulletin, a minimal but vital set of rules are implemented.

I Users may not abuse the Bulletin with the use of foul language, or be overly abusive to another Bulletin user.
II Any form of commercial practice, advertizement, handling of goods or monetary items over the Bulletin, are forbitten.
III Postings which are determined to be an invasion of privacy, or can cause political distress, flame war, or related situations either in or outside the BBS, are forbitten.
IV Anti-game, Anti-anime/manga, and other postings going agaisnt to what the Madman's Cafe stands for, may be deleted upon its situation.
V Actions considered to be against the laws in the united states are not allowed, due to the location of the server.
VI Using a Freemail address to register is not allowed. Accounts registered under those conditions may be deleted without any notice. (Note: E-mail address is allowed to be changed to a freemail, right after registration. The non-freemail process is to secure the BBS from spammers).
VII Banned users are not welcome to return.
VIII No lamers.

If posts breaking the rules are found, the messages may be deleted.
Users reported to repeatedly break rules will be banned from the BBS, and deleted of their account.

Deletions of posts, bannings, or account deletion may happen without any prior notification

See??? He is a God...

Professor
2356th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sat 27 May 23:29:post reply

Account deleted and banned!

Cells are for boy scouts. Real men use strings and paper cups to cut back on calling costs.

[this message was edited by Professor on Sat 27 May 23:42]

Digitalboy
315th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sun 28 May 00:27post reply

Is this the beginning of the invasion on the Cafe's forums?

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Shooo-rook
203th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sun 28 May 01:56post reply

quote:

WE MUST PREPARE FOR THE BATTLE!!! DIG DITCHES... PUT UP A FORT... Lay TRAPS... AND CALL THE TICK!!!

Are you slave to the blade?

talbaineric
6246th Post

"Re(3):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sun 28 May 03:42post reply

quote:

WE MUST PREPARE FOR THE BATTLE!!! DIG DITCHES... PUT UP A FORT... Lay TRAPS... AND CALL THE TICK!!!

Which I might add, will premiere on DVD in August. The same day the Talespin and Darkwing Duck sets debut on DVD. :)

My Myspace

Shooo-rook
204th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sun 28 May 07:22post reply

quote:

Which I might add, will premiere on DVD in August. The same day the Talespin and Darkwing Duck sets debut on DVD. :)

Speaking of huge battles on dvd... i purchased Kaiju Big Battel yesterday and watched some of it today... epic

EddyT
543th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sun 28 May 17:10post reply

quote:

I... I just pitched a tent.

exodus
3396th Post

"Re(4):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sun 28 May 17:17post reply

but...what if I wanted to purchase his interesting products, oh so necessary for my daily life, as they are?

Pollyanna
1817th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(5):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Sun 28 May 18:57post reply

quote:
but...what if I wanted to purchase his interesting products, oh so necessary for my daily life, as they are?

TRAITOR! HANG THE TRAITOR!
I mean...now, now, let's not upset our embargo on the enemy.

Oooh! Ooh! Or you can be the SPY! Everyone wants to be the spy!

Shooo-rook
205th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):www.tipcell.com sell: nextel i205 lcd" , posted Mon 29 May 23:59post reply

quote:

I... I just pitched a tent.

as long as morale is high... and we have to destroy le traitors

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Exodus!

End of Spoiler