Nintendo conference: promising, but... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3290 Views )

Time Mage
2380th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 03:15:post reply

...Graphics are not sooo important, but having things like that Tony Hawk (that would look only so-so on a PS2) and that truck game, or the sports game they showed... Okay, so not all games looked horrid like those, in fact Zelda, Mario, Metroid, Red Steel and Sonic looked very good, but still.

Okay, let's talk about what looks good: The gameplay seems quite promising. The people who were showing the games managed to not look like monkeys while playing, so that's a good thing. The different ways of using the controller shown in Zelda:TTP and Red Steel look well implemented, intuitive, and fun. The speaker in the controller, while it could be fun, isn't nothing but a curious extra. Sure, it can be implemented in many games with maybe interesting results, but I expected something more... Worthwile fom the last controller feature.

And now, let's talk about the "meh": Many games shown, but in very, very short videos or just in name. Very few of them seemed playable from what was seen in the show, also. the "24 connection" seems quite pointless in my opinion. Also, not a single mention on the virtual console functions, and very importantly, they didn't revealed the price of the console. "Play more paying less" sounds great, but I want numbers.

So... Discuss!

~~~Knowledge is power~~~

[this message was edited by Time Mage on Wed 10 May 03:17]

Replies:

Mokona
358th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 03:29post reply

Does it really matter? The only console I'll be able to afford is the Wii anyway. (If I DO buy one...)
Zelda looks awesome, can't wait to play it.
The WiiSports game looks fun, but the minimalized graphics will only work well for the japanese audience. Americans will want to see some pretty graphics. Let's hope some third party sports games developpers will find the system attractive and make games for it, that'd be sweet. I mean, imagine playing Virtua Tennis like that... (or Top Spin...)

Also, was I the only one to find that game Disaster really interesting? (the small bits they showed anyway) That huge wave was kinda impressive... The graphics seem nice (taking into account that I watched this in a small streaming video...)

All in all, the gameplay seems appealing, and it has that "I at least gotta try that" feeling. But most of what they showed had really simple graphics. Now I'm really not the type to go with graphics over gameplay (I'm really the exact opposite of that philosophy), but I think they could have done a little better with some of the games they showed. Especially when you clearly see that the system is capable of it, watching some of the better games they showed in terms of graphics.

Blah!

Kikkoken
1094th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 05:35post reply

If I want to see good graphics, I' ll just go and watch a DVD or play a PC game. Nintendo's conference was not about technological prowess, but about sheer talent.

Iggy
7689th Post

"Re(3):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 06:29:post reply

The controller is the new love of my life.

Edit : AND IT'S NOT EVEN HAIRY !

[this message was edited by Iggy on Wed 10 May 06:35]

Radish
3163th Post

"Re(1):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 07:07post reply

I'm still not really that interested in the Wii. The controller looks neat but I fear that once the novelty of it wears off we'll just be left with some very basic games.

Zelda and Mario looked really nice but I disagree about Red Steel. It looked like a pretty generic FPS but with sluggish controls.

I'm more interested in their network but they kinda breezed over that. The fact that they didn't mention the price yet also worries me. If this thing is $200 I'm pretty much obligated to get one. However if it gets up to 250 or even 300 I'm a little less likely to get one as an impulse buy.

It seems like "Pheonix Wright 2" has been confirmed so that's great news as well as a US version of Ossu Tatakae Ouendan.

Shooo-rook
188th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 09:19post reply

quote:
The controller is the new love of my life.

Zelda and Mario look great... I love how the Wiimote makes people look like their trying to change the channel in a very weird way, I can understand's Nintendo whole marketing style of "feeling" the game, but that depends on the game. For instance: the shot of the guy fishing in Zelda, that looked awesome.

Wondering how the Wii24 thing will work out...

Im glad that it does not use a lot of power either...

Are you slave to the blade?

exodus
3357th Post

"Re(5):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 09:44post reply

I was largely unimpressed. I was there! I've played with the thing already anyway. It's not so bad, but I think the launch titles won't be too compelling. eh...I think gaming is about to pass me by, somehow.

Pollyanna
1776th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(6):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 12:15post reply

Multiplayer motion sensitive party games are step 2 in Nintendo's plan to turn you against your friends (Mario Party was step 1).

Imagine it. Four people crowded together, "accidentally" hitting each other with their controllers in frustrating minigames. It will end in a fist fight while one friend beats another in the face hearing a "bling!" and earning a gold coin with each blow.

Maou
848th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(7):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 12:17:post reply

quote:
Multiplayer motion sensitive party games are step 2 in Nintendo's plan to turn you against your friends (Mario Party was step 1).

Heheh, I think that SFC Mario Kart was the original seed of intense rivalry and disgust among friends. The Battle Mode made it so easy to see your rival that you couldn't help despising that jerk when he broke your balloons. Hopefully this will be the new generation of comrade-punching.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Wed 10 May 12:18]

Shooo-rook
189th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 12:36post reply

quote:

Imagine it. Four people crowded together, "accidentally" hitting each other with their controllers in frustrating minigames. It will end in a fist fight while one friend beats another in the face hearing a "bling!" and earning a gold coin with each blow.

Yeah, I saw the footage for people using the controller for that new Wario game for the WIi, and peopel were doing squats with the wiimote... Wiird

pointman_4000
55th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(8):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Wed 10 May 20:00post reply

I think WiiSports will be a pack-in game.

[-OO]----///////////////////

Shooo-rook
191th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(9):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Thu 11 May 06:29post reply

quote:
I think WiiSports will be a pack-in game.

Yes, it looked liek the Tennis and the golf, were in the same game...

Cain Highwind
695th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Classic and Gun shells for Wii revealed" , posted Thu 11 May 08:14post reply

Since it wasn't mentioned yet in this thread

Just like the good ol' Zapper

Now little Timmy, when a SNES controller and a Dualshock love each other very much...

Pollyanna
1779th Post

"Re(1):Classic and Gun shells for Wii revealed" , posted Thu 11 May 08:21post reply

quote:

Now little Timmy, when a SNES controller and a Dualshock love each other very much...

Where do you put your hands!? The analogs seem so awkwardly placed! I won't know until I try it...but it seems counterintuitive.

Cain Highwind
697th Post

"OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smash Bros" , posted Thu 11 May 11:03:post reply

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

Holy crap!

Update with screens:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/10/super-smash-bros-brawl-revealed-for-wii-featuring-solid-snake/#comments

[this message was edited by Cain Highwind on Thu 11 May 11:16]

Evenor
405th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Thu 11 May 11:45post reply

quote:
http://revolution.ign.com/articles/707/707504p1.html

Holy crap!

Update with screens:
http://www.joystiq.com/2006/05/10/super-smash-bros-brawl-revealed-for-wii-featuring-solid-snake/#comments

Screw solid snake, THE GAME HAS WARIO!!

シュガーフォークフル

Cain Highwind
697th Post

"Re(2):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Thu 11 May 12:07post reply

quote:

Well yeah, I'm not the biggest Snake fan either. Frankly Wario and Armorless Samus have me excited. But it's just the whole Non-Nintendo character I'm pleasantly surprised, and I was expecting Sonic not Snake.

More screens (hi-res)
http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/screenindex.html

Burning Ranger
1426th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Thu 11 May 12:45:post reply

quote:

But it's SOLID SNAKE we're talking about. I apologize for my geekyness but I think we're missing some big things here.

If you watch the trailer, it's said that Solid Snake was 'asked' to participate in the new Smash Bros. Now it could be just storyline fluff--but what if other companies were also 'asked' to contribute their characters? It's not like Nintendo is a mistrusted company that is known to screw up other properties (at least, not royally). So we see Solid Snake--will we see Megaman, or Bionic Commando, or Athena...or maybe even Sonic? There might be a theme going too--maybe it's characters that have historically appeared on Nintendo systems (while I know Snake got his start on the MSX, he did appear on the NES, and Megaman is originally a NES franchise). Then again, maybe companies are helping... those new moves (especially Mario's super fireballs) look like something out of a Capcom game.

Also think about the jump from the original Smash Bros to Melee (as far as characters go). So far we've seen 5 new characters in Brawl. I genuinely think Nintendo will surprise us.

The possibility is insane. My inner geek waits in anticipation.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

[this message was edited by Burning Ranger on Thu 11 May 12:46]

Minuteman
265th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(6):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Thu 11 May 13:20post reply

quote:
eh...I think gaming is about to pass me by, somehow.

I feel nearly the same way. The 360 has nothing that currently interests me, the PS3 I will def. wait a long time to buy w/ a more reasonable price, and the Wii...I'm going to have to wait and see how it all pans out w/ that.

I know I'll be buying a DS Lite on day 1, and thenafter that it may be a good 2 years before I jump into any of these new consoles. Plus I still have 10+ PS2 games to finish (mostly RPG's) and 30+ XBox games (modded system w/ lots of games).

All of this news is still exciting to me, but nothing I've seen makes me think "oh wow, I can not live w/o that" - even MGS4 (but that will be the toughest one to not play).

Gojira
1977th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(7):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Thu 11 May 13:57post reply

Well crap, SSBB has me all excited now. And here I thought I was going to be able to resist the lure of the Wii, but that was an awesome trailer. Except for Metal-what's-it, pretty much all the new characters had me. Unfair, Nintendo! I still have bad memories of my Melee experience ruined by the damned Gamecube controller. Hopefully the Wii's can handle this.

Pollyanna
1783th Post

"Re(8):Nintendo conference: promising, but..." , posted Thu 11 May 14:46post reply

quote:
resist the lure of the Wii

You've stolen my heart.

Uuuuuuwwwwanted!

Iggy
7691th Post

"Re(3):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Thu 11 May 16:39post reply

Pit ! Pit ! Piiiiiiiiiit !

Maese Spt
235th Post

Frequent Customer

"Moar Mario goodness" , posted Thu 11 May 17:01post reply

I myself am much more excited about this:

http://www.the-magicbox.com/0605/game060510g.shtml

Oh, Nintendo, I love you SO MUCH...

MATSUKEN SAMBA!!!

Iron D
2685th Post

"Re(4):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Thu 11 May 17:24post reply

quote:

But it's SOLID SNAKE we're talking about. I apologize for my geekyness but I think we're missing some big things here.

If you watch the trailer, it's said that Solid Snake was 'asked' to participate in the new Smash Bros. Now it could be just storyline fluff--but what if other companies were also 'asked' to contribute their characters? It's not like Nintendo is a mistrusted company that is known to screw up other properties (at least, not royally). So we see Solid Snake--will we see Megaman, or Bionic Commando, or Athena...or maybe even Sonic? There might be a theme going too--maybe it's characters that have historically appeared on Nintendo systems (while I know Snake got his start on the MSX, he did appear on the NES, and Megaman is originally a NES franchise). Then again, maybe companies are helping... those new moves (especially Mario's super fireballs) look like something out of a Capcom game.

Also think about the jump from the original Smash Bros to Melee (as far as characters go). So far we've seen 5 new characters in Brawl. I genuinely think Nintendo will surprise us.

The possibility is insane. My inner geek waits in anticipation.

Uh....Athena? Well...it would certainly be a wtf pick...and she'd be all obscure like the Ice Climbers...anyways.

It's good to see some posts about SSBB without people complaining about it no longer being Nintendo only. I'm having a hard time seeing how this is a bad thing.

Solid Snake is going to kick so much butt.

Here's hoping for Sonic and Earthworm Jim...

Zelkin. Pimped.

Pollyanna
1785th Post

"Re(5):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Thu 11 May 18:35post reply

quote:

kick so much butt.

Here's hoping for Sonic and Earthworm Jim...

You just stepped out of the time machine from the 90's today, didn't you?

Gojira
1980th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Thu 11 May 19:18post reply

quote:

Somehow from looking at this I get the impression that Nintendo realized a whole generation of hardware went by without a traditional Mario game being released on the Gamecube, so they ripped out various Thousand-Year Door graphics and slapped together a Mario platformer as quickly as they could. The giant Mario pixel monster is pretty um, interesting... though

Sensenic
1485th Post

"Re(2):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Thu 11 May 20:40post reply

On SSBB, only one word may describe...
{LOVE

And now for sth completely different:
quote:

Somehow from looking at this I get the impression that Nintendo realized a whole generation of hardware went by without a traditional Mario game being released on the Gamecube, so they ripped out various Thousand-Year Door graphics and slapped together a Mario platformer as quickly as they could. The giant Mario pixel monster is pretty um, interesting... though

And there's New Super Mario Bros!!

But I gotta admit that even if I agree it feels like a copy-paste job, it still DOES look gorrrgeous!!

Time for some long due Samus Aran love...

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.

Time Mage
2383th Post

"Re(3):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Thu 11 May 21:13post reply

And the backgrounds are awesome!

~~~Knowledge is power~~~

emagius
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Thu 11 May 22:12post reply

quote:

Video at: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2006/gc/index.html

Forget the Wii. Super Paper Mario, Yoshi's Island 2 ( http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2006/ds/index.html ) and New Super Mario Bros. is enough for me.

emagius
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Thu 11 May 22:14post reply

quote:

Video at: http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2006/gc/index.html

Forget the Wii. Super Paper Mario, Yoshi's Island 2 ( http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2006/ds/index.html ) and New Super Mario Bros. is enough for me.

Err... and Starfox DS and LoZ: Phantom Hourglass. And Twilight Princess, I suppose.

Iron D
2689th Post

"Re(6):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Thu 11 May 23:23post reply

quote:

Well...I did get done playing Quackshot, Sonic Spinball and Gunstar Heroes about an hour ago...

Zelkin. Pimped.

Maou
849th Post

"Re(7):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Fri 12 May 00:33:post reply

quote:

Well...I did get done playing Quackshot, Sonic Spinball and Gunstar Heroes about an hour ago...

Good choices. I had a hankering to play Sonic CD the other day while I was dreaming. My subconscious must be really stoked about a classic game renaissance 15 years after Mario Bros. first stole my heart.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Fri 12 May 00:34]

Evenor
407th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(8):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Fri 12 May 03:56post reply

I'm hoping for some Ash Ketchum action in this game.

The addition of Kid Icarus in the roster makes me very happy. ( I loved the NES game)

シュガーフォークフル

Fuchikoma
1432th Post

"Re(9):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Fri 12 May 04:12post reply

Just as long as Snake doesn't play anything like his god aweful version in Dream Mix TV: World Fighters... things will be fine. Since we know Konami is in the mix I wonder if a Belmont will make an appearance as well. Power Pro Kun versus Ness?

GekigangerV
1225th Post

"Re(10):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Sma" , posted Fri 12 May 08:34post reply

Snake is a really interesting choice for this game considereing the target audience of Metal Gear as opposed to the target audience of some of the other characters included in this game. If any other companies contribute a character I hope we get Leon from RE4. It would be sooo badass to have Snake and Leon duke it out.

Now that there are no more idiotic High School game club people around me to piss me off I might actually enjoy this Smash Bros game.

Just a Person
763th Post

"Re(9):OMG! Solid Snake and others in new Smas" , posted Fri 12 May 08:38post reply

quote:
I'm hoping for some Ash Ketchum action in this game.

Yeah, why not? I'd love to kick his ass with every character from this game!

As I've seen so far, Nintendo already confirmed:

- Mario (wow, what a surprise!)
- Link (Twilight Princess version, it seems)
- Samus (without armor, so far)
- Kirby
- Pikachu (die, Pikachu, DIEEE!!!)
- Solid Snake
- Wario
- some character from Kirby games
- Kid Icarus
- a nintendog (although I'm not sure whether it is a fighter or an item, like the pokéballs)

Is anyone missing from this list above?

Anyway, I must say that the Wii games have impressed me. They seem to be so cool! They can even compensate Nintendo for choosing such a stupid name as "Wii" for a console!
Some PS3 games look good as well, like MGS4; but Wii has the most interesting games in my opinion, so far (amazing graphics are cool, but a fun game to play is way better).

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Cain Highwind
698th Post

"Official Jpn. Survey for SSB Chars/music" , posted Fri 12 May 09:01post reply

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/toukou/index.html

Hope they come out with an English version. I'd have to say Geno, Megaman, and Chrono from Chrono Trigger.

Just a Person
764th Post

"Re(1):Official Jpn. Survey for SSB Chars/musi" , posted Fri 12 May 09:08post reply

By the way, still about Wii games, I read at The Magic Box that "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" will be released for Wii. But they didn't mention the GameCube. So, did Nintendo decide to release it just for Wii, after all? Or is GameCube still getting this game?
It would be quite mean to make the GC owners wait for so long for a game, then deciding to release it just on another console...

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

shin ramberk
263th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Official Jpn. Survey for SSB Chars/musi" , posted Fri 12 May 09:17post reply

Twilight Princess is gonna get a simultaneous GC/Wii release.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Variable Savior
358th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Official Jpn. Survey for SSB Chars/musi" , posted Fri 12 May 09:26post reply

quote:
By the way, still about Wii games, I read at The Magic Box that "The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess" will be released for Wii. But they didn't mention the GameCube. So, did Nintendo decide to release it just for Wii, after all? Or is GameCube still getting this game?
It would be quite mean to make the GC owners wait for so long for a game, then deciding to release it just on another console...

From what I've heard both systems are getting their own version of TP. Whether the GC version will be viable compared to the Wii's version is another question...

Blood marks heaven's path

Rid
7065th Post

"Metroid question" , posted Fri 12 May 11:23post reply

Samus appeared without her armor in any game besides the first Metroid and Zero Mission? Playable, I mean.

majoria's news

Shooo-rook
193th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Fri 12 May 12:38:post reply

quote:
On SSBB, only one word may describe...
{LOVE

And now for sth completely different:

And there's New Super Mario Bros!!

But I gotta admit that even if I agree it feels like a copy-paste job, it still DOES look gorrrgeous!!

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/e306/kotaku-stalku-paris-hilton-launches-her-mobile-game-at-e3-173272.php

WHO CARES ABOUT NEW SUPER MARIO BROS, and the new paper mario, and SSBB when PARIS HILTON IS AT E3!?!?!?

EDIT: But seriously, Nobuo Uematsu will be doing the theme song for SSBB, here is the main theme song...

http://www.smashbros.com/jp/music/mp3/main_theme.mp3

[this message was edited by Shooo-rook on Fri 12 May 12:40]

Sensenic
1489th Post

"Re(4):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Fri 12 May 16:36:post reply

quote:
EDIT: But seriously, Nobuo Uematsu will be doing the theme song for SSBB, here is the main theme song...

O RLY?

Any way I liked Melée's main theme much, much more. Well, you can't have everything... \( u_u)/

EDIT:
quote:
Samus appeared without her armor in any game besides the first Metroid and Zero Mission? Playable, I mean.

Not that I know...

An undead friend.

[this message was edited by Sensenic on Fri 12 May 16:39]

Sensenic
1489th Post

"No GBA2 for you..." , posted Fri 12 May 19:08post reply

Washington POST'D

Nintendo may not launch "GBA2" due to the overwhelming success of good ol' DS...

An undead friend.

Radish
3170th Post

"Re(1):No GBA2 for you..." , posted Fri 12 May 19:56:post reply

quote:
Washington POST'D

Nintendo may not launch "GBA2" due to the overwhelming success of good ol' DS...

I wish time travel was real so I could go back to my past self and congratulate him on how right he was concerning the DS and the Gameboy Advance 2.

quote:

I recall in Super Metroid you could do some kind of bomb crash move where her armor would blow off and you'd see her in her skin suit during the explosion.

[this message was edited by Radish on Fri 12 May 19:58]

Sensenic
1491th Post

"Re(2):No GBA2 for you..." , posted Fri 12 May 20:07post reply

quote:
Just as long as Snake doesn't play anything like his god aweful version in Dream Mix TV: World Fighters... things will be fine.

And yet...?
quote:
As I've seen so far, Nintendo already confirmed:

- Samus (Both with armor and suitless Zero-mission version)
- Kirby
- Solid Snake
- Wario (Made In Wario version it seems)
- some character from Kirby games
- Kid Icarus
- a nintendog (although I'm not sure whether it is a fighter or an item, like the pokéballs)

Is anyone missing from this list above?

Fixed! ( n_n)-b
quote:

I recall in Super Metroid you could do some kind of bomb crash move where her armor would blow off and you'd see her in her skin suit during the explosion.

Well, actually you only see her silhouette in fetal position... But I wouldn't call that "playable"... ^_^;

An undead friend.

Radish
3172th Post

"Re(3):No GBA2 for you..." , posted Fri 12 May 20:14:post reply

quote:
Well, actually you only see her silhouette in fetal position... But I wouldn't call that "playable"... ^_^;

That's true but it's about as close as we've gotten since the NES I think.

[this message was edited by Radish on Fri 12 May 20:18]

Cain Highwind
699th Post

"Re(1):Metroid question" , posted Fri 12 May 20:46post reply

quote:

Well not OFFICIAL, but there's a REALLY GOOD Justin Bailey hack of Super Metroid out there.

TiamatRoar
752th Post

"Re(3):No GBA2 for you..." , posted Fri 12 May 21:54post reply

quote:
- Samus (Both with armor and suitless Zero-mission version)
- Kirby
- Solid Snake
- Wario (Made In Wario version it seems)
- Meta Knight (from Kirby games)
- Pit (Kid Icarus)

Touched it up a little. The Nintendog was stated by several sites that were reporting to just be an item.

Shooo-rook
195th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Sat 13 May 05:55post reply

quote:

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/e306/kotaku-stalku-paris-hilton-launches-her-mobile-game-at-e3-173272.php

WHO CARES ABOUT NEW SUPER MARIO BROS, and the new paper mario, and SSBB when PARIS HILTON IS AT E3!?!?!?

Paris Hilton is the biggest E3 PERSONALITY~ BIGGER THAN SHIGERU MIYAMOTO

http://www.kotaku.com/gaming/e306/e306-paris-hilton-doesnt-know-the-name-of-her-own-damn-game-173426.php

Baines
155th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):No GBA2 for you..." , posted Sat 13 May 08:26post reply

quote:

Similar happened when she died. Her armor explodes first, and you see her in her black bikini.

Grahf
439th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Moar Mario goodness" , posted Sat 20 May 20:21post reply

quote:
Yoshi's Island 2 ( http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/e3_2006/ds/index.html )

Why hasn't this been discussed more (unless I missed it)? Link-a-roo. I'm not particularly excited about the baby-swapping, but as long as it has the sheer joy and music of the last game I am bound to be pleased. I hope Yoshi can still turn into a helicopter and Poochy makes an appearance, but somehow I am doubtful.