"another nightmare to come after DOA movie?" , posted Mon 1 May 00:46post reply

http://www.soulcaliburthemovie.com/

Nothing Serious. Casuals Only.

Replies:

Mav
153th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Re(1):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Mon 1 May 03:50post reply

quote:

Agh. I thought this had died after the initial chatter subsided over a year ago.

That took forever to load. For what? That crappy 16-bit fire effect?

Maese Spt
226th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Mon 1 May 20:38post reply

DO NOT WANT

MATSUKEN SAMBA!!!

Toxico
4174th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Tue 2 May 07:53post reply

To think that 50 years from now kids will put 'soul calibur' in google and will mostly get images from these dubious creations and will think 'old video games where soo bad'...

The Tron movie was cool XD

See??? He is a God...

NARUTO
3419th Post

"Re(4):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Tue 2 May 18:15post reply

And now they've announced a MGS movie...How ridiculous. Can't they Let a good video game just stay a good video game?
Im' bored to see good game turned into Movie crap or Good movies turned into lame games...

Tu Fuis Ego eris...Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Burning Ranger
1418th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(5):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Wed 3 May 13:44post reply

quote:
And now they've announced a MGS movie...How ridiculous. Can't they Let a good video game just stay a good video game?
Im' bored to see good game turned into Movie crap or Good movies turned into lame games...

Hideo Kojima apparently has given his blessing for the MGS movie, which should instill some confidence in the project.

I think there is a lot of potential with an MGS movie. I'm hoping for an original story that will tie MGS2 and MGS4 together... maybe talking about how Snake goes from relatively young to old-man... or maybe they should explain what happened to Raiden. Hell, just make Raiden the main character and tell his story... call it Metal Gear Raiden or something....

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Ishmael
2465th Post

"Re(6):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Thu 4 May 00:34post reply

quote:
Hideo Kojima apparently has given his blessing for the MGS movie, which should instill some confidence in the project.

Then again, Kojima let Ryuhei Kitamura monkey around with the GC version of MGS so I'm not sure Kojima's endoresment of a movie production necessarily means it's going to be great.

HAYATO
607th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(7):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Thu 4 May 06:28post reply

quote:

Yeah, we need some more Ramboish films!!! *add random Sly love here*

And about Soul Calibur... well, it's the same to me, but I think that something entertaining can come out of this, as long as Van Damme or Seagal get involved...

Burning Ranger
1421th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(7):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Thu 4 May 09:53post reply

quote:

Then again, Kojima let Ryuhei Kitamura monkey around with the GC version of MGS so I'm not sure Kojima's endoresment of a movie production necessarily means it's going to be great.

What was wrong with the GC version of MGS?

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Gojira
1968th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(8):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Thu 4 May 10:15post reply

quote:

What was wrong with the GC version of MGS?

Snake backflips a chopper missle and shoots a stinger missle at the chopper while upside-down in midair. It's hard to believe that he'd be able to do that before coughing up something nasty. He smokes you know.

Bata kun
2873th Post

"Re(1):another nightmare to come after DOA mov" , posted Sat 6 May 14:47post reply

quote:

Who's fine with the idea of bringing yakuza over to take care of this issue?