Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edition - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (13815 Views )

Iggy
7676th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edition" , posted Fri 28 Apr 01:26:post reply

Elebits, Konami's first Revo game

PS2 Metal Slug site

Far better : an interesting interview with Falcoon at SNKP :

His opinion of KOF MI is close to the one some people expressed on this very board recently "it's just for fun. It's supposed to be a fun game". Even if the game can be played online, they focused on the 1P expericence so the lonely player would have tons of things to do.
KOF MI is definitely set in a different universe than the regular KOF Series. This means nearly all the characters can appear, even those dead in the regular KOF series (like the Orochis, for example)
KOF MI3 is scheduled for the PS3. He already has some ideas for it, and for eventual sequels should the game sell well.
KOF Another Day was an experiment and an advertisement to MI2 and KOF XI. It's not cannon, and it doesn't mean the two universes are close, nor that Ash will appear in MI and Alba in XII.
They have no plans right now to make another anime.
The US name change MI => KOF 2006 has been made to reflect the different market, like Ryűkô=>AoF or Garô => Fatal Fury. The decision has not been taken by Falcoon, and he doesn't seem to appreciate it much, nor does he seem to really care.
MS6 is the last MS on Atomic Wave.
They don't plan to make a real fighter on PSP nor DS. The studies show many players use their PSP at home, so there is little meaning to make a game on PSP if the players would rather play one on PS2.
The name "KOF XII" is not definitive, but the game is definitely being worked on, as Nona's presence the other day implyed.
Interesting discussion about Alfred's position in the Garô universe.
No more DJ Station, but they would like to continue with the CD dramas.
The reason most voices in Ken Samu were changed was because the format was too old to sound good on AW.
THERE WON'T BE A SEQUEL TO LAST BLADE.
They would like to port the HNG64 games on current generation system, but they can't because... They don't have any data anymore. It has disappeared. They would need to buy a board and games to begin with. But they would like it, even though they know they would sell very little quantities.
They don't want to ditch 2D yet. They think 2D fighting games are still interesting. They also talk about a possible collaboration with Arc system. They would like to, even though it appears quite difficult to do.
They say if the 2D genre was to disappear, they want to be the last maker to make 2D games.

PS3 articles :
They plan to have build over 6 million PS3 worldwide before march 2007.
The PS2 has a 12 million objective, and the PSP 10 million.

The console will be expensive to produce, but they hope to balance the costs fairly quickly.

Interesting things I don't have the time to read just yet.

EDIT : man, am I tired.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Mon 1 May 17:17]

Replies:

Ishmael
2461th Post

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Fri 28 Apr 03:39post reply

Thanks for all the info Iggy!

quote:
They would like to port the HNG64 games on current generation system, but they can't because... They don't have any data anymore. It has disappeared. They would need to buy a board and games to begin with.

That's both funny and pathetic. If they ever did release a collection of the games I would would buy it just for the sake of having it but they're probably right in that there can't be much demand for ports.

Pollyanna
1757th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Fri 28 Apr 06:08post reply

I might rag on Falcoon for his mediocre art, but he always gives the most informative interviews!

Evenor
389th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(3):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Fri 28 Apr 06:12:post reply

It's sad that there won't be a new Last Blade game(and the situation of the HNG64 is just hilarious).
But I am really curious about the whole "working with Arc systems" thing.

シュガーフォークフル

[this message was edited by Evenor on Fri 28 Apr 06:13]

Gojira
1965th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Fri 28 Apr 06:25post reply

No word on CFC DS as all? Nothing?

Today's mood: head kicking

Today's music: head kicking

Pollyanna
1758th Post

"Re(4):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Fri 28 Apr 06:36post reply

quote:
(and the situation of the HNG64 is just hilarious).

Funny how that happens in the "professional" world. A few months ago, I was writing for a show and had a question about a line that nobody could answer because they didn't have the Japanese scripts. Why? Because the Japanese company LOST them.

That's still not as bad as witholding masters for 2 years (WHY!?) or not providing scripts for a show the American company HELPED FUND. This seems to happen all the time...

Tai-Pan
118th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Fri 28 Apr 07:47post reply

quote:
I might rag on Falcoon for his mediocre art, but he always gives the most informative interviews!

Yeah, he is pretty straight forward.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

samson
62th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Fri 28 Apr 21:28post reply

quote:
The name "KOF XII" is not definitive, but the game is definitely being worked on, as Nona's presence the other day implyed.

What what what what whaaat ?
Did I miss something ? Is Nona back ?
Any info ?
His art will make be buy any game (well..almost any).

Toxico
4170th Post

"Re(3):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Sat 29 Apr 02:01post reply

quote:

It was stated before, but it seems that the method of interview Falcoon involves closed space and corporal punishments.... <3

quote:
Any info ?

It think that it was on the official site, but in the PS2 XI intro Nona will be involved and it will highlight events from the next title; so it seems that Nona will be the artist for that game too; considering the fairly good job he did in the XI in game art I saw no one complaning, well, perhaps Naruto...

See??? He is a God...

NARUTO
3418th Post

"Re(4):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Sat 29 Apr 19:57post reply

quote:
It think that it was on the official site, but in the PS2 XI intro Nona will be involved and it will highlight events from the next title; so it seems that Nona will be the artist for that game too; considering the fairly good job he did in the XI in game art I saw no one complaning, well, perhaps Naruto...

Precisely... NONA draws the same crap than Falcoons...His KOF2002 art with "Troll Yamasaki" or "Elvis Iori" was really not what I call nice arts. On KOF 11 he did the ingame endings arts. the paper art and Win screen art (which are the same) are made by Hiroaaki which is deffinitely far better.

Maybe one day my dream will come true, Senri Kita for the paper art, and the KOF 2000 artist for the ingame arts...that would be pure bliss...

Tu Fuis Ego eris...Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Pollyanna
1761th Post

"Re(5):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Sun 30 Apr 01:05post reply

quote:

Precisely... NONA draws the same crap than Falcoons...

The problem with Nona is that he's CRAZY. He's better than Falcoon if you can get past that. He's my favorite SNK artist, but I can totally understand people not liking his stuff because it's completely out there. It doesn't have widespread appeal. I can see it alienating some fans.

IkariDC
510th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(6):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Sun 30 Apr 20:56post reply

I hated most of Nona's KOF 2001 drawings, but everything else he has done is exactly the opposite!

Time Mage
2374th Post

"Re(7):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Mon 1 May 05:48post reply

quote:
I hated most of Nona's KOF 2001 drawings, but everything else he has done is exactly the opposite!

Actually, even if besides the 2002 art I didn't liked some of his SvC art, the rest I've seen from him it's very good, indeed. The endings of KOFXI are particulary good, in my opinion.

~~~Knowledge is power~~~

Professor
2326th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(2):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Mon 1 May 13:11post reply

quote:

Any info ?

During SNK Playmore's event last month in Tokyo, Nona appeared on stage and hinted that he'll be the "Arcade project art director" for the next KOF.

Red Falcon
5666th Post

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Mon 1 May 13:54post reply

As always, an informative interview. I accepted that there wouldn't be another Gekka a while ago... and they demonstrate that incompetence continues to run in the company's veins via the HNG issue, haw haw. Considering the plethora of stupid and incompetent things they've done in the past it's no surprise, but hey... it's easy to forgive 'em, their heart is in the right place.

Best site EVER:Link Here

Kikkoken
1089th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Mon 1 May 20:33post reply

Falcoon denied the possibility of a KOF on DS? What a let-down. I thought he said it was envisaged.

Iggy
7677th Post

"Re(3):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Tue 2 May 00:49post reply

quote:
Falcoon denied the possibility of a KOF on DS? What a let-down. I thought he said it was envisaged.

It's not Falcoon, it's one of the Imoya people.
They envisaged it, then they thought it would be better if they didn't.
But the attention to the "we don't plan to create a real KOF fighter for portable systems" hints they are planning something else, less VS oriented ?

Unrelated but interesting nonetheless, for people like me who don't know anything about HD and all : here

jj984jj
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Random Nameless translations pre-E3 edi" , posted Tue 2 May 02:08post reply

quote:

It's not Falcoon, it's one of the Imoya people.
They envisaged it, then they thought it would be better if they didn't.
But the attention to the "we don't plan to create a real KOF fighter for portable systems" hints they are planning something else, less VS oriented ?

Unrelated but interesting nonetheless, for people like me who don't know anything about HD and all : here

Perhaps KoF DS is CFC without the Capcom characters.

Iggy
7679th Post

"More Falcoon" , posted Wed 3 May 04:35post reply

http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0605/02/news066.html

How he got producer of MI2 : he was designer of MI1, he didn't like the final game which was totally unbalanced, he was asked "what would make the game better ?" and he was producer.
Also, he began to work at SNKP in 1998.
A sushi racing game on HNG64 ?

And several other things about MI.
Falcoon is always interesting to listen.

Nate
765th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):More Falcoon" , posted Wed 3 May 06:32post reply

quote:

Falcoon is always interesting to listen.

Yes, in spite of him looking more and more by the day like a character he designed, he certainly does give clear answers. I wonder why. Imoya was never this forthright before.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

pointman_4000
53th Post

Occasional Customer

"blah blah dick" , posted Wed 3 May 13:27post reply

So, the KOF game for DS (if it happens) might not be a conventional KOF fighter? It could be interesting if SNK handle it right.

[-OO]----///////////////////

Pollyanna
1763th Post

"Re(1):blah blah dick" , posted Wed 3 May 13:44post reply

quote:
So, the KOF game for DS (if it happens) might not be a conventional KOF fighter? It could be interesting if SNK handle it right.

It'll be KOF:MI with very bad-looking polygons.

Iggy
7682th Post

"Metal Slug anthology for wii" , posted Fri 5 May 18:44post reply

Quite surprising

Also, I find it interesting that one of the launch title of the console is going to be a compilation of old games. Usually, those were released around the end of the a life of a console.

Interesting or perplexing.

Cain Highwind
689th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):More Falcoon" , posted Sat 6 May 07:56post reply

quote:
http://plusd.itmedia.co.jp/games/articles/0605/02/news066.html

How he got producer of MI2 : he was designer of MI1, he didn't like the final game which was totally unbalanced, he was asked "what would make the game better ?" and he was producer.

Interesting. People keep saying he's "runining" KoF, but MI2 was a HUGE improvement over the last game. I only wish he could tone down the bouncy fanservice just a tad. It's just a little too... over the top, for me.

Variable Savior
352th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):More Falcoon" , posted Sat 6 May 08:15post reply

quote:
Interesting or perplexing.

I'd say it's unsettling. Not to knock the quality of the Slug games but this isn't really the Wii putting it's best foot forward. What's the next launch title going to be, Army Men Revolution??

Blood marks heaven's path

Iggy
7686th Post

"A new Arc System game ?" , posted Tue 9 May 00:52post reply

Fans of the company should read carefully next week Famitsű

Ishmael
2469th Post

"Re(1):A new Arc System game ?" , posted Tue 9 May 01:30post reply

quote:
Fans of the company should read carefully next week Famitsű

Guilty Gear XX Slash Backslash? The Leopaldon solo game that I've always dreamt of playing?

Iggy
7687th Post

"Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 02:12post reply

Kutaragi time :
maybe the PS3 ought to be more expensive

Monster Hunter 3 PS3

Garô Densetsu Battle Archives 1
Full neo geo emulation, original and arange soundtrack, color edit, online battle.

Radish
3164th Post

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 07:14post reply

This isn't big news or anything but it looks like Atlus US has decided to localize Persona 3.

Pollyanna
1774th Post

"Re(2):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 07:45post reply

quote:
This isn't big news or anything but it looks like Atlus US has decided to localize Persona 3.

Fantastic. Rather than curse them, for not doing IS, like so many other Megaten weenies, I'll be pleased that they're devoted to the series, even if it isn't popular for them.

Radish
3165th Post

"Re(3):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 08:51post reply

quote:

Fantastic. Rather than curse them, for not doing IS, like so many other Megaten weenies, I'll be pleased that they're devoted to the series, even if it isn't popular for them.

Yeah not doing IS sucked but once the PS2 rolled around we all knew it was never coming. Time to move on and Persona 3 looks like it will be pretty slick.

Burning Ranger
1424th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 09:15post reply

Has anyone got access to E3 Press Assets? I'd like to get my hands on some of the hi-res art the journalists have access to.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

exodus
3359th Post

"Re(5):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 09:48post reply

the conference doesn't even start til tomorrow.

Variable Savior
356th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(6):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 11:28post reply

quote:

Excellent - this is the best E3 news I've heard yet. I just hope that they don't decide to edit aspects for American audiences (particularly the lovely suicide summoning). I know it's not really important but I'm a fan of details. That and I'd hate to see you summon your Persona by hugging a teddy bear while saluting the American flag...

Blood marks heaven's path

radish
3167th Post

"Re(7):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Wed 10 May 12:42:post reply

quote:

Excellent - this is the best E3 news I've heard yet. I just hope that they don't decide to edit aspects for American audiences (particularly the lovely suicide summoning). I know it's not really important but I'm a fan of details. That and I'd hate to see you summon your Persona by hugging a teddy bear while saluting the American flag...

Knowing Atlus US (and not old shitty Atlus) I'm sure they won't make any drastic changes.

[this message was edited by radish on Wed 10 May 12:58]

Iggy
7692th Post

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Thu 11 May 16:43post reply

http://ir.capcom.co.jp/news/html/060510.html
"a" Bio Hazard on Wii.

Wasn't BH5 already scheduled on PS3 and 360 ?

Radish
3168th Post

"Re(2):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Thu 11 May 20:04post reply

quote:
http://ir.capcom.co.jp/news/html/060510.html
"a" Bio Hazard on Wii.

Wasn't BH5 already scheduled on PS3 and 360 ?

If I had to guess it will probably be a Dead Aimish kind of game. Maybe a non clunky version of Red Steel with zombies?

Iggy
7693th Post

"Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Thu 11 May 22:50post reply

Jump Superstars will have a sequel in winter.

Nobuo Uematsu is doing Smash Bro X's opening theme.

Iggy
7695th Post

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Sat 13 May 03:34post reply

Melty Blood Act Cadenza on PS2 : 2006.8.10.
What's the point, really.

A new ungly Kenshin game by Banpresto
This sentence stinks redundancy.

Iggy
7696th Post

"Re(2):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Sat 13 May 21:33post reply

http://www6.capcom.co.jp/keitai/vodafone/apri/v_049/

http://www6.capcom.co.jp/keitai/vodafone/apri/v_013/

CHAZumaru
394th Post

Silver Customer

"Gyakuten Hanafuda & Justice Ping Pong" , posted Sun 14 May 00:09post reply

I can't wait for the SNK Vs. Capcom Keitai Compilation on regular consoles.

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Iggy
7697th Post

"Card Fighters terrible news" , posted Sun 14 May 18:19post reply

"More than 300 cards drawned !?

We not like.

Gojira
1982th Post

"Re(1):Card Fighters terrible news" , posted Sun 14 May 21:08post reply

quote:
"More than 300 cards drawned !?

We not like.

I don't see the problem?

Iggy
7698th Post

"Re(2):Card Fighters terrible news" , posted Sun 14 May 21:16post reply

quote:
I don't see the problem?

CF2 had 428 cards, including around 360 character cards.
And I think "over 300 cards" also means "less than 400".
So, even if they don't add new characters, they would have to delete several old ones plus the AC and RE cards.

Gojira
1984th Post

"Re(3):Card Fighters terrible news" , posted Sun 14 May 22:00post reply

Oh, that. I guess maybe if they cut out all the CF2 unique rares and repeated charater cards it might come to just under 400, but who knows.

Iggy
7700th Post

"Re(4):Card Fighters terrible news" , posted Mon 15 May 01:26:post reply

quote:
Oh, that. I guess maybe if they cut out all the CF2 unique rares and repeated charater cards it might come to just under 400, but who knows.

(Just to point out : CFC2 cards. A few characters were already missing at the time)

Also, I liked the fact alternate versions like Mecha Zangief or Berserk Leona were there.
And since this is the last SvC crossover, they could even add more alternative versions, like Midnight Bliss Goenitz or short-haired Kula ?
I mean, such minor characters should not appear if it was a fighting game, but since they would just be one more drawing to do and eventually one or two semi-useless skills, the more the better.
And to be honest, this is probably the last game where we'll meet characters such as Birshtein or Taisan (not to count eventual newcomers like D.D.)(who is hot).
Finally, I really hope they didn't ditch the AC and RE cards. Mint/Balrog or Whip/Anita were cute.

My only hope there would be they thought they were talking to an american audience, which only heard of the first CF (which had 300 cards), so they only meant to say "The game will have more cards than the one you played here".
Wishful thinking.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Mon 15 May 01:40]

Ishmael
2476th Post

"Re(2):Random Nameless translations E3 edition" , posted Mon 15 May 05:31post reply

quote:

A new ungly Kenshin game by Banpresto
This sentence stinks redundancy.

Is Kenshin still popular in Japan? It always struck me as one of those series that would be forgotten about the moment it finished.

Iggy
7701th Post

"Random Nameless translations post-E3 edition" , posted Mon 15 May 06:58post reply

Battle Stadium D.O.N

A fighting game with DBZ, One Pieve and Naruto characters. Made by Q Entertainment and 8ing, edited by BandaiNamco.

DQN ! DQN ! DQN ! All DQN !

exodus
3361th Post

"note to chaz and iggy" , posted Mon 15 May 14:05post reply

I never mentioned, but in english, it's 'published', not 'edited.' Thought you'd like to know! I know you use the word for 'editor' in french when speaking of publishers, though.

Iggy
7702th Post

"Re(1):note to chaz and iggy" , posted Mon 15 May 17:37post reply

quote:
I never mentioned, but in english, it's 'published', not 'edited.' Thought you'd like to know! I know you use the word for 'editor' in french when speaking of publishers, though.

mii stoopeed.
Thanks for the advice.

exodus
3364th Post

"Re(2):note to chaz and iggy" , posted Tue 16 May 03:42post reply

quote:

mii stoopeed.
Thanks for the advice.

I still love you.
hey, weren't you writing an article?

Iggy
7703th Post

"Re(3):note to chaz and iggy" , posted Tue 16 May 05:04post reply

quote:
hey, weren't you writing an article?

_            ┌                     n /7           _      .
       | |            ヘ 「ト                  L|ム//)   __ ┌┘└┐    
       | |__        く  ゝ)      _        へ人  ヘ∠    | _ . | ニニ! !ニニ    
       | __|         て彡      |  ハ        `┤フ⌒ヘ⊃   | .|_|. |└‐┐┌┘   .
   ._ . | |             .| ヘ     .| ノ |-イ_  - 不 ーーイ   .....| _ . |i二二 二i    
   .| |  | |             |\ ⌒\  .Y / √ /イ  \二 彡    .....| .|_| .|┌、 .| 「     
 ._| |_| |___         ヘ  i⌒ <~ Y//  / ヘ /    ノ       | ......| ヽゝ」 |    ....
 |________|         ーへ //⌒>イ.( ヘ  入   /         ̄ ̄   ヽ |    ....
                       \《   / / |ヘ ノ </ーイ                 ̄    .....
                         ヽヘノ へ ヘ√  | |                         ...
      _                  .| |ーー| |へ ム┘                         ..
   __| |__              //ーー// √                            ..
   |__ __|             √(⌒)□へ      ww                      ..
   ┌─┘└─┐             i (^"^)\  ゝ    <イヘ|                      ..
   └─┐┌─┘             |/ ヽイ⌒ -イヘ    ヽヲiヘ                      
   . , ─┘└- 、            . / /ヽヒ/ /  ヽ / フ⌒( ヘ                    ...
   イ と‐┐┌- .,/            ./ ん )ヘ (   <⌒ へ  ト ノ                     
   ゝ,  ̄ ノ              ./   )/  \ヽ人 ⌒) )イムi )                    .
      ̄               ん   /     √  イイヘムイ                    .....
                      | ) (  n /彳ヲ/ミヲ   | ヘ                    ...
    ._                 イ(⌒) ヒ >    /  ( \ (彡ヘ          _        
  ._| |__  ,.-‐.、           .|  イ Eイ  イ |   ヘ  ) mm7          | |       ....
  |_  .// イ .|            ) (  <  イ ヽヘ  ヘ ゝ             .| └─┐   ......
   /    / |  |            へイ   |ア~ヘ   く ヘ人               | ┌─┘   ......
   /   /  |  |           入ノ    \_/ヘ   ヽ|_\へ            . | |       ....
   |__.....|   |  レイ         //      | ノ)     へ ヘii|          , ─┘└- 、    ....
    .| |   |   /               ∠_/      んゝ \       イ と‐┐┌- .,/   .  .
    .| |   ゝ-イ                             ̄        ゝ,  ̄ ノ       ....
    . ̄                                              ̄         ..

exodus
3366th Post

"Re(4):note to chaz and iggy" , posted Tue 16 May 05:47post reply

woah! super homo aa attack! that's massively awesome.

Iggy
7706th Post

"Re(1):Random Nameless translations post-E3 ed" , posted Wed 17 May 05:02post reply

In the meantime, KOF Nests hen has been pushed back to an undetermined release date.

Evenor
416th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):New Wii controllers!" , posted Wed 17 May 09:13:post reply

NEWS FLASH POST e3
New controllers for the Wii!

Courtesy of Mimerich on the Gd-kun Oekaki boards.

シュガーフォークフル

[this message was edited by Evenor on Wed 17 May 09:14]

Yotsuba
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):New Wii controllers!" , posted Wed 17 May 19:01post reply

quote:
NEWS FLASH POST e3

Courtesy of Mimerich on the Gd-kun Oekaki boards.

Ahahahahahaha!! This is awesome! But girls might have problems controlling it?

Toxico
4186th Post

"Re(4):New Wii controllers!" , posted Thu 18 May 02:39post reply

quote:
NEWS FLASH POST e3

Oddly enough, I was listening to INXS's 'new sensation' theme while I clicked the link (thinking that it was serious), and they said that real life isn't full of ironies....

See??? He is a God...

Iggy
7709th Post

"Good news about KOF Nests-hen" , posted Fri 19 May 01:54:post reply

The game has been pushed back because it will have the DC version and the original arcade version. Therefore, this one will have additional bonusses and all (too bad the PS2 version had even more).
Sucks for the Orochi-hen.

As for KOF XI, I like how they failed to hire the same artist as the in-game one.
Eh.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Fri 19 May 01:55]

Ishmael
2482th Post

"Re(1):Good news about KOF Nests-hen" , posted Fri 19 May 02:47post reply

quote:
As for KOF XI, I like how they failed to hire the same artist as the in-game one.
Eh.

The jagged outline around the new character art is a nice touch as well. While I doubt that will show up in the final game -although I wouldn't put anything past SNKP at this point- I do wonder why they distributed pictures that look like that.

Iggy
7709th Post

"Re(2):Good news about KOF Nests-hen" , posted Fri 19 May 02:54post reply

quote:

The jagged outline around the new character art is a nice touch as well. While I doubt that will show up in the final game -although I wouldn't put anything past SNKP at this point- I do wonder why they distributed pictures that look like that.

Oh, you're right. They just have a shitty scanner.

Nate
770th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Good news about KOF Nests-hen" , posted Fri 19 May 03:54post reply

quote:

Oh, you're right. They just have a shitty scanner.

I think they're supposed to match the in-game win screen art in KOFXI rather than the promotional artwork, though. I mean they still kind of suck, especially Hotaru and Mr. Big and Tung (hell, almost all of them, really), but still, they're not meant to match the promo artwork that Hiroaki did.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Cain Highwind
700th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Good news about KOF Nests-hen" , posted Fri 19 May 13:02post reply

quote:
The game has been pushed back because it will have the DC version and the original arcade version. Therefore, this one will have additional bonusses and all (too bad the PS2 version had even more).
Sucks for the Orochi-hen.

Wait, so not only will we KoF 99 Evo be on the disc (you can see it on the cover) but the extras from the DC versions of 2000 and 2001 as well? Or did I misunderstand you?

NARUTO
3433th Post

"Re(2):Good news about KOF Nests-hen" , posted Fri 19 May 18:12post reply

BTW Iggy anything new about the Arc system news that the Famistu should have?? The last issue is out now so did you heard something?

Hopes it's about their Medieval VS game...

Fortes fortuna juvat...

Iggy
7711th Post

"ZOE3, Capcom things, GG Judgement" , posted Sat 20 May 01:11:post reply

quote:
Wait, so not only will we KoF 99 Evo be on the disc (you can see it on the cover) but the extras from the DC versions of 2000 and 2001 as well? Or did I misunderstand you?

I think that's what they mean.
Like, the three games in their Neo-Geo version, then as alternative games, the three DC games.

Naruto : thanks for reminding me, I totally forgot about that.
The game is called GUILTY GEAR JUDGEMENT.
Oh, the infamy.
It's the PSP game.

More interesting :
- when are we going to see ZOE 3 ?
Kojima : We're working full time on MGS4, and we want to focus on it. But we definitely want to create it, either on PS3 or 360.

The official reason why neither DMC4 nor Bio 5 were shown at E3 was because they want to show them fully playable at the TGS.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Sat 20 May 01:19]

Abster
267th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):ZOE3, Capcom things, GG Judgement" , posted Sat 20 May 06:50post reply

Hah! After all this time Judgment finally gets a Japanese release date. I wonder if this will be just the beat em up or if it will include #Reload as well?

For those who want blood in SS Tenka use this template.