God Hand - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1924 Views )

Ishmael
2446th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"God Hand" , posted Mon 17 Apr 23:36post reply

Did Capcom unwisely buy the sequel rights to Ehrgeiz? Is it the super-hidden feature in DOAXBV stretched out to be a full game? Whatever it is, God Hand is being made by Clover studios.

Replies:

Maou
830th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):God Hand" , posted Tue 18 Apr 03:42post reply

Oh man, that's about the worst promo flash I've ever seen, I love it. I can't wait for this newest Clover game that will also never be published! If I ever get a finished copy of Ookami from them, the world will end.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Burning Ranger
1405th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):God Hand" , posted Tue 18 Apr 21:21post reply

quote:
Did Capcom unwisely buy the sequel rights to Ehrgeiz? Is it the super-hidden feature in DOAXBV stretched out to be a full game? Whatever it is, God Hand is being made by Clover studios.

I read some of the hype on other sites--the game seems to be a humorous take on the 3D beat'em up genre. I mean, look at it. If you read the description of the story, then look at the character design (which IMHO looks like something from Fist of the North Star). Plus, powerups come in the form of... Strawberries?

I'll keep my eye on this one.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Holiday
2549th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):God Hand" , posted Tue 18 Apr 22:27post reply

If they feature Fate's Berserker as the last boss this game will be awesomer than awesome.
Ok, that was a lame joke

TiamatRoar
750th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):God Hand" , posted Tue 18 Apr 22:43post reply

quote:

I read some of the hype on other sites--the game seems to be a humorous take on the 3D beat'em up genre. I mean, look at it. If you read the description of the story, then look at the character design (which IMHO looks like something from Fist of the North Star). Plus, powerups come in the form of... Strawberries?

I'll keep my eye on this one.

What, Final Fight Streetwise wasn't humorous enough for them?