Bone Act Two: The Great Cow Race now out - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1678 Views )

OmegaDog
1593th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Bone Act Two: The Great Cow Race now out" , posted Thu 13 Apr 11:09post reply

Seven months after Out From Boneville hit the net, Act Two: The Great Cow Race is also out. Not only that, but both episodes are available as separate downloads for USD 13 each (25 together), or on discs for 18 each (30 together). And of course, you can download, try a small bit of it, and decide from there if you want.

Just in time for my birthday. Though, it's not like I'll even have time to play 'em. I still have yet to buy the first. I hear they're actually not great games -- but they're still water for the parched adventure game genre.

Both found on the site of Telltale Games.

"So... IT'S FLITZ TIME EVERYBODY!" || CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 21

Replies:

Digitalboy
300th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Bone Act Two: The Great Cow Race now ou" , posted Thu 13 Apr 21:35post reply

Episodes?! Holy cow, I need to check this out. Thanks, OmegaDog.

quote:
Seven months after Out From Boneville hit the net, Act Two: The Great Cow Race is also out. Not only that, but both episodes are available as separate downloads for USD 13 each (25 together), or on discs for 18 each (30 together). And of course, you can download, try a small bit of it, and decide from there if you want.

Just in time for my birthday. Though, it's not like I'll even have time to play 'em. I still have yet to buy the first. I hear they're actually not great games -- but they're still water for the parched adventure game genre.

Both found on the site of Telltale Games.

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...