I have seen the light - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1678 Views )

talbaineric
6237th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"I have seen the light" , posted Mon 10 Apr 05:29post reply

I'm proud to say I now own an I-Pod! Woot! Got the Nano with 2 GB today while we were in St.Thomas.I love this place because it's so American-ized. I always get off here to shop. ( I still can't believe they have a K-Mart here..in the middle of the Caribbean O_O ) I got a wild hair up the ass and decided to go the RadioShack here on the island by the pier and buy one with my trusty credit card (thank God my balance went down again).

Anyways....it took me a bit to figure out the click wheel but I love this feature. I'm so excited now I can't wait to come back to the States and fly home so I can start downloading like crazy. That's the thing that sucks ass....I didn't bring my laptop with me and I'm suffering so bad.

How does I-Tunes work? Do you have to use your credit card to buy songs or is there another way? I've also seen the I-Tunes gift cards and I was thinking of going with that if there's no other way.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.
My Deviantart place! TE loves Deviantart!

Replies:

catalyst
152th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):I have seen the light" , posted Mon 10 Apr 06:45:post reply

quote:

How does I-Tunes work? Do you have to use your credit card to buy songs or is there another way? I've also seen the I-Tunes gift cards and I was thinking of going with that if there's no other way.

From what I remember when we used to sell Ipods at the sharper image, really it is essentially similar like an MP3 organizer for your Ipod, take music from your CD's, use of audiobooks, etc, and transfer it to your Ipod.

As for the whole credit card usuage and I-Tunes, you can go online using any browser and it will detect whether or not you have the I-tunes program installed in your computer and order songs from the I-tunes music store that opens up. You don't have to buy songs using I-tunes really unless you want to find a song thats really hard to find. I have that motorola slvr phone and if you have I-tunes already installed works the same way for the I-tunes program.

edit: I assume thats the only way of payment for using the I-tunes music store to purchase music via credit card/debit card. I'm a little bit gray on the purchasing area but that's the best of extent from what I remember in selling them.

edit: http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/musicstore/creditcard/

Actually my mistake, you can use both a credit card or that I-tunes gift card that you mentioned earlier that you can purchase in any store. That link should help you above.

Catalyst jukebox ::kicks:: - Etro Anime: "Endless"

[this message was edited by catalyst on Mon 10 Apr 07:02]

Shooo-rook
159th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):I have seen the light" , posted Mon 10 Apr 09:10post reply

quote:

How does I-Tunes work?

speaking of I-tunes... Phoenix Wright soundtracks will be sold on I-tunes in Japan!!!

HOORAY!

http://www.siliconera.com/2006/04/05/the-perfect-soundtrack-for-those-tense-courtroom-moments/

Are you slave to the blade?

talbaineric
6238th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):I have seen the light" , posted Thu 13 Apr 07:28post reply

How do podcasts work? What do you do to download them on your I-Pod?

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.
My Deviantart place! TE loves Deviantart!