7634th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 04:58post reply

カプコン => カプコソ ?
Capcoso ?

Out the 06/29 :
Wanda to Kyozô (the best)
Katamari & Minna Daisuki Katamari (The Best)
Namco X Capcom (The Best)
Chô DBZ
Metal Slug
Simple 2000 Series : THE Aneechan 2 Special Episode THE Oneechanpon
Simple 2000 Series : THE otokotachi no Kijû Hôza

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
3570th Post

"Re(1):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 05:12post reply

quote:

I don't speak chinese, so I'm wondering if this game will see the light in America.

I'm also seeing you're having sex with an scorpion.

Iggy
7636th Post

"Re(2):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 05:15post reply

quote:

It's because I miss you so much.

ONSLAUGHT
3571th Post

"Re(3):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 06:10post reply

quote:

It's because I miss you so much.

Me too, you don't write anymore

exodus
3325th Post

"Re(3):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 06:57post reply

quote:

the tail has many uses

Shooo-rook
145th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 10:44post reply

quote:

I don't speak chinese, so I'm wondering if this game will see the light in America.

What about the spider? Spider's give good head... Their fangs keep it all lubricated !!!

YUMMY YUMMY

Are you slave to the blade?

kofoguz
319th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 20:24post reply

quote:

What about the spider? Spider's give good head... Their fangs keep it all lubricated !!!

YUMMY YUMMY

This thread getting nastier.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Go on...

End of Spoiler

Radish
3156th Post

"Re(3):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 5 Apr 21:07post reply

quote:

YUMMY YUMMY

The toxin of the male funnel web spider is particularly potent. The primary toxic component is atraxotoxin, which alone can cause all the symptoms. The venom also contains hyaluronidase and other components (GABA, spermine, indole acetic acid). For some strange reason, human beings (and other primates and monkeys) are particularly sensitive to the venom, whereas toads, cats and rabbits are almost unaffected! This toxin in small amounts can create a feeling of numbness that can be quite pleasurable to the human female. Funnel webs have been known to spend up to 56 minutes fellating a partner before actual copulation occurs.

Ishmael
2437th Post

"Re(4):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Thu 6 Apr 00:31post reply

I'm a little hazy on what "The Best" designation on Japanese games means. Is it an indication that the game sold well and can now be released at a cheaper price, that the game sold poorly and needed something to get rid of excess stock, or some combination of these two?

Also, has anybody had a chance to try out the published version of Odama yet? It still seems strange that the game is finally, actually being released.

Iggy
7640th Post

"Re(5):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Thu 6 Apr 00:41post reply

quote:
I'm a little hazy on what "The Best" designation on Japanese games means. Is it an indication that the game sold well and can now be released at a cheaper price, that the game sold poorly and needed something to get rid of excess stock, or some combination of these two?

I guess a little bit of both, but mostly the first one.
I think it depends on the publisher : Konami, for example, release every game in one of their numerous and puzzling budget collections, most of the time 6 month after the release of a game.

quote:
Also, has anybody had a chance to try out the published version of Odama yet?

According to some extremely moxious players, the game is incredibly hard, ugly, but lots of fun.

Iggy
7644th Post

"KOF XI additional characters" , posted Fri 7 Apr 06:29post reply

The PS2 version will have additional character(s), arrange BGM, challenge mode, gallery mode, and a color edit.

I guess the additional characters will be the bosses, but who knows...

Toxico
4151th Post

"KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Fri 7 Apr 06:43:post reply

quote:
The PS2 version will have additional character(s), arrange BGM, challenge mode, gallery mode, and a color edit.

I know that you haven't, but it's pretty obvious after playing the latest KoF instalements that the hidden characters are characters from other games copi/pasted 100% as they where on their orignal games... So it will most likely end up with KoF Nowave characters that didn't came back copy/pasted unto the game, with everything the same, even the VA... I doubt that they do something neat like re-animated characters with new voice samples.

And yes Iggy, it's unpolite to give the answer 'who knows who might be' when the text on the post strongly hint that you know who it is; then again politeness wouldn't be of much concernt to someone who is having sex with a scorpion... I came to wonder if it is 'stingy' or if it just feels viscous...

See??? He is a God...

[this message was edited by Toxico on Fri 7 Apr 06:46]

Cain Highwind
681th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):KOF XI additional characters" , posted Fri 7 Apr 07:27post reply

quote:

I was thinking actually that they could easily add Shishioh and Mr Karate from NBC kind of like how they added SvC Goenitz, Orochi Iori, and Geese to the 2002 port. It'd be pretty easy considering the very similar gameplay styles. And just have their Background BGM be the Kizuna and Buriki One themes for the existing characters.

Iggy
7646th Post

"Re(1):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Fri 7 Apr 08:02post reply

quote:
And yes Iggy, it's unpolite to give the answer 'who knows who might be' when the text on the post strongly hint that you know who it is

No, actually I don't know at all.
I haven't followed KOF XI ; who is playable, of all the hidden and semi bosses, Hayate, Gai and all ?
If everybody beside the last boss already is, then I guess they can add either Shishiô as you said, or maybe characters missing from KOF 2003, that already have a LM ?
Or just the last boss, and call it a deal.

Shooo-rook
149th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Fri 7 Apr 08:34post reply

quote:

YUMMY YUMMY

This toxin in small amounts can create a feeling of numbness that can be quite pleasurable to the human female.

Where can I purchase small amounts of this toxin??? If it involves a plane ride to some isolated island where I might be stranded... It's even better...!!!

Are you slave to the blade?

NARUTO
3406th Post

"Re(2):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Fri 7 Apr 17:58post reply

quote:
If everybody beside the last boss already is, then I guess they can add either Shishiô as you said, or maybe characters missing from KOF 2003, that already have a LM ?
Or just the last boss, and call it a deal.

in KOF11 only the Time released character where playble. respectively: Adel, Gai, Silber, Hayate, Jyazu...the bosses like Sion (extremely well done) or Magaki (extremely stupidly done) weren't playable...So with hidden characters I think that they will add the 5 TRC+Sion and voila.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Iggy
7648th Post

"Re(3):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Fri 7 Apr 19:38post reply

quote:
in KOF11 only the Time released character where playble. respectively: Adel, Gai, Silber, Hayate, Jyazu...

By the way, how were they ? Finished and interesting to play with or half-assed like Athena in SvC ?
Also, I remember Silber (or Jyazu ?) seemed stronger than the boss when controled by the CPU... are they still as strong, have they been toned down, and how ? (for example, compared to the bosses in CvS2?)

Zepy
1224th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(4):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Fri 7 Apr 21:45post reply

Silber and Jyazu are actually pretty weak controlled by the CPU, the hardest mid-boss is actually Gai. It's a lot easier to accidently lose to Gai than to Sion.

All the time release characters are really fun and interesting to use though, I like them more than the new characters in XI. Though, I think the only guys that can qualify as Tougeki characters are *possibly* Jyazu and Gai. Or maybe Silber too. Silber plays like Potemkin, slow and stupid attacks, but can deal 50% life in two hits.

It's a shame that snkplaymore was stupid and set the time release so stupidly long that the time release characters couldn't be used for tougeki. As a result, nobody cares about the time release characters at all. At least until Tougeki 2006 is over, probably.

Pollyanna
1729th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sat 8 Apr 06:23post reply

If they introduce "new" characters, I'm sure Mai will be one of them, though having a Korea team or something like that again would be nice.

I don't care if it's essentially a cut and paste job...it's "free". Or that is to say, if the alternative is nothing at all, I can't see the disadvantage, unless the characters are horridly overpowered and you have a large group of friends that insist on using them specifically to abuse you. In that case...get new friends.

kofoguz
321th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sat 8 Apr 11:40post reply

quote:
If they introduce "new" characters, I'm sure Mai will be one of them, though having a Korea team or something like that again would be nice.

I don't care if it's essentially a cut and paste job...it's "free". Or that is to say, if the alternative is nothing at all, I can't see the disadvantage, unless the characters are horridly overpowered and you have a large group of friends that insist on using them specifically to abuse you. In that case...get new friends.

LOL... I definetely agree.

Tai-Pan
108th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Sat 8 Apr 19:42post reply

quote:

Iggy, I saved your avatar in my gf's computer, now she is asking me where did i get that, you explain, sick

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Iggy
7649th Post

"Re(2):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Sat 8 Apr 21:36post reply

quote:
Iggy, I saved your avatar in my gf's computer, now she is asking me where did i get that, you explain, sick

It's not dirty. You don't get any diseases from my pics. And they make you feel good, good, all warm inside.

NARUTO
3409th Post

"Re(4):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sat 8 Apr 21:46post reply

quote:
Also, I remember Silber (or Jyazu ?) seemed stronger than the boss when controled by the CPU... are they still as strong, have they been toned down, and how ? (for example, compared to the bosses in CvS2?)

Well Zepy said it somehow, it differ from CPU or Human player. IMO All of them will be baned in the tougeki I think or the Tougeki will deffinitely be lame this year...

Used by the CPU, Adel and Gai are the most annoying, when Silber and Jyazu seems a bit "lost"...(what I'm doing here?) used by Humans Silber and especialy Jyazu are deffinitely Overpowered...

All characters are well done with a full basic moves list and a good Set of specials and DM, only a bad point here and there...like jyazu with 2 DM who are multiple fire Kick and multiple fire punch...useless, choosing only one of them and creating a new one would have been better. But nothing really important. the problem is deffinitely in the balance...Jyazy with 4 different projectlie can be as annoying as Anarakis with Felicia's speed...

For the boss Sion looks like the other well done with a nice move set, only magaki is like athena 3 basic moves, 3 projectiles, 1 teleport, 1DM in fullscreen...

So curious to see who will make it for the home port.

Toxico
4153th Post

"Re(5):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sun 9 Apr 03:00:post reply

If we speak about 'interesting' with the hidden characters of the arcade version of KoF XI we got that Adel has a small chain system where he can add a few more hits to a normal combo (like seth in 2k, where he could do, punch -> foward B, foward A and then a special move). Gai for the other hand is a way more flexible character with many chains and many possibles follow ups to his moves; for some moves the attacks even have to be inputted with the joystick like in buriki; interest wise he is the best character; it's like a differently polished 2k1 angel; the other hidden bosses aren't boring, but their concepts are more standard and simple.

... For a long time I got the impression that Adel was the strongest - easy to use mid boss, while Gai was like Ochamaru ...

See??? He is a God...

[this message was edited by Toxico on Sun 9 Apr 03:57]

Saiki
212th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(6):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sun 9 Apr 07:29post reply

The supposed list of new PS2 chara's are

Mai, Mr Big, Robert, Geese, Tung Fu Rue, hotaru, Kusanagi, Shion, magaki

http://mobile.neowing.co.jp/i/desc.html?KEY=SLPS-25660

who knows how reliable the info is.....

Pollyanna
1732th Post

"Re(7):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sun 9 Apr 07:53post reply

quote:
The supposed list of new PS2 chara's are

Mai, Mr Big, Robert, Geese, Tung Fu Rue, hotaru, Kusanagi, Shion, magaki

http://mobile.neowing.co.jp/i/desc.html?KEY=SLPS-25660

who knows how reliable the info is.....

Hmmm...strangely all NGBC characters. That might be the case, then. With the exception of Hotaru, who I'm just so-so about, that's not a very exciting list for me. However, I have a friend who uses Geese, Tung and Mr. Big...so...yeah...I guess that's a good list for some people.

Red Falcon
5659th Post

"Re(8):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sun 9 Apr 11:18post reply

Indeed, the fact that they are all charas from NGBC adds at least some credibility to this claim. No surprises, although I'm pleased Big and Geese are here, of course.

Best site EVER:Link Here

Iggy
7650th Post

"Re(7):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Sun 9 Apr 23:04post reply

I really thought they would add characters from 2003... if only because they would have been fewer and even less difficult to balance.
7 characters is a lot. And no Leona.

The important question is wether the characters are well implanted, and if the game has heavy bugs and loadings.

I am interested by the 14 new illustrations "drawn by famous SNKP artists" for the endings, even though the original art of XI was awesome. Nona anyone ?

Tai-Pan
109th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(8):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Mon 10 Apr 00:09post reply

quote:

I am interested by the 14 new illustrations "drawn by famous SNKP artists" for the endings, even though the original art of XI was awesome. Nona anyone ?

Speaking about SNK artists, can anyone tell me the name of the SNK artist that worked on Capcom Vs SNK 1? (Isn't it the same guy that worked on King of fighters 98?)

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Saiki
213th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(9):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Mon 10 Apr 01:34post reply

quote:
Speaking about SNK artists, can anyone tell me the name of the SNK artist that worked on Capcom Vs SNK 1? (Isn't it the same guy that worked on King of fighters 98?)

wasn't it actually bengus that did the snk art for Capcom vs SNK 1?

Burning Ranger
1400th Post

"About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Mon 10 Apr 02:36post reply

quote:

The pics came from French Public Service campaign that stress the importance of safe sex. I've seen the bigger source images somewhere--do a search and you can find them.

Anyway... back on topic.

The new characters seem like a good addition--provided that they play better than they did in NGBC. It'll be cool to have total Garou teams (wonders what the Gato+Hotaru ending will look like).

As far as the KOFXI port is concerned, I'm more interested in how the gameplay will be ported. SNKP has been fairly good with their ports so far with not a lot of issues. I'm pretty sure this game won't get a PS2 release in the States, and that makes me sad.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Evenor
367th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(8):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Mon 10 Apr 02:48post reply

quote:

Maybe it's be Shinkiro! O M G

Hopefully it's Nona because he's been out of the KOF mix for a while. There needs to be some stylish deformed character artwork for KOF XI.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Iggy
7652th Post

"Re(1):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Mon 10 Apr 03:30:post reply

I'm not sure if I shouldn't already make a new thread, with all that KOF XI talk. I'll think about it.

Sengoku Basara 2. Capcom's creative trouble may proove more surely fatal than their IRS problems.

The reasons of the PS3 delay
Official reason : copy protection.
Other reasons : the chips consumes more than 500 watts, so the console is difficult to cool down.
The development tools are not finished, and even the november release date might be pushed back if no game is finished then.

It's still not a problem, since the majority of the japanese market prefers a PS3 to a 360. If it is released before christmas, a late release shouldn't have noticable consequences.

The biggest problem the console faces is a management problem. Sony decided to use chips and the BRD technology that were far from being finalized, and few power PC use those even now. The technologies have not been totally mastered yet.
The other, biggest question being "do videogames really need such power yet ?"

GGXX/ PS2 official site.
No noticable bonus compared to the prior PS2 releases, a big letdown.
GGXX/ characters against GGXX#Reload characters must be the most stretched out use of the concept of "Dream Match" I've ever seen.

[this message was edited by Iggy on Mon 10 Apr 04:11]

EddyT
540th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(10):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Mon 10 Apr 03:57post reply

quote:

I don't think so. Most illustration duties were handled by Kinu Nishimura or Shinkirou. There was a poster that had the cast of CvS1 (which I still have in my room), with each character drawn by a different artist. I noticed there were some SNK artists that contributed, like Senri Kita and the artist who did the illustrations for the early Samurai Spirits games. Don't remember seeing anything that Bengus would have done on that poster, but you never know.

Ishmael
2442th Post

"Re(2):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Mon 10 Apr 05:08post reply

Iggy strikes again! Thanks for the latest rumors on the PS3 delays. Whether or not any of that is true is probably only known to the disembodied cybernetic brains that control Sony but it certainly sounds plausible.

SB2? While I like the idea of a character that can grab an enemy by the head and use his limp body to pummel enemy opponents I don't know about the need for a sequel to SB. Was the initial game that successful?

Saiki
214th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):KOF XI additional characters..." , posted Mon 10 Apr 05:16post reply

quote:

I don't think so. Most illustration duties were handled by Kinu Nishimura or Shinkirou. There was a poster that had the cast of CvS1 (which I still have in my room), with each character drawn by a different artist. I noticed there were some SNK artists that contributed, like Senri Kita and the artist who did the illustrations for the early Samurai Spirits games. Don't remember seeing anything that Bengus would have done on that poster, but you never know.

yea, i remember that poster. but i'm quite sure that the in-game art for the SNK groove was done by bengus. In CvS2, it was shinkiro, but i'm pretty sure that in the credits, bengus is listed instead of shinkiro.

Pollyanna
1733th Post

"Re(3):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Mon 10 Apr 06:46post reply

quote:

SB2? While I like the idea of a character that can grab an enemy by the head and use his limp body to pummel enemy opponents I don't know about the need for a sequel to SB. Was the initial game that successful?

It was GOOD ENOUGH for a sequel. It was one of those games that I think was good, but could be great if they just worked a littttleeee harder. I'm just hoping SB2 meets that standard, rather than being exactly like the first one, only with new characters.

Really...an improved item system, a few more levels, more balance between the characters, more balance between different techniques and more of everything the first game had could make something really excellent.

Tai-Pan
111th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Mon 10 Apr 09:50:post reply

quote:

The pics came from French Public Service campaign that stress the importance of safe sex. I've seen the bigger source images somewhere--do a search and you can find them.

Wow, is that true? How bizarre can the French be?

About the Capcom Vs SNK artist. Isn't he the same as the King Of Fighters 98 artist? I have this KOF98 Arrange Soundtrack Album, and I look at the booklet, and the drawings look like those done by the SNK artist of Capcom Vs SNK; and they look the same as the art of that SNK guy that left SNK and Started working for Capcom (I don't remember quite well, but there's this Capcom game that has such a SNK soldier drawn on the cover).

[this message was edited by Tai-Pan on Mon 10 Apr 09:59]

Pollyanna
1734th Post

"Re(2):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Mon 10 Apr 12:04post reply

quote:

About the Capcom Vs SNK artist. Isn't he the same as the King Of Fighters 98 artist? I have this KOF98 Arrange Soundtrack Album, and I look at the booklet, and the drawings look like those done by the SNK artist of Capcom Vs SNK; and they look the same as the art of that SNK guy that left SNK and Started working for Capcom (I don't remember quite well, but there's this Capcom game that has such a SNK soldier drawn on the cover).

Yes. You're talking about Shinkiro. He and Kinu did the CvS art.

NARUTO
3410th Post

"Re(3):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Mon 10 Apr 18:24post reply

quote:

Polly is right... it's Shinkiro. In fact it's not hard Shinkiro did 85% of all the SNK arts. He did Fatal fury, MOTW excepted, did some AOF, Samusupi with Kita, and KOF from 94 to 2000. He even did some other stuff like Metal slug...

As for the KOF11 bonus art by a famous SNK designer NONA is deffinitely out of the place, since he only pops up with SNKP not the old SNK.
2nd is deffinitely, like Falcoon, the worst artist that SNKP ever used... Don't know why SNKP hire those 2 dweebs, when they can hire the old SNK member like Hiroaki for KOF 11 or new but talented faces le Ogura who did the Negibako arts.

So famous SNK Designer could be: Shinkiro, Hiroaki, Tonko, Senri Kita...

D`Cloud
135th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Mon 10 Apr 21:37post reply

who did the last blade n motw art? i also like the early samurai shodown artist... who were the artists?

Where Life is more terrible than death it is then the truest valor to dare to live.
the empty room

Evenor
368th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Mon 10 Apr 22:18post reply

quote:
who did the last blade n motw art? i also like the early samurai shodown artist... who were the artists?

Tonko did Garou and Last blade artwork.
I have no idea who did the early SS artwork though.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Tai-Pan
111th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Tue 11 Apr 03:20post reply

quote:

Thank you. Does anybody know if this guy has some kind of site with some art samples?

Iggy
7652th Post

"Re(1):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Tue 11 Apr 03:36post reply

Online games in Japan

Result of the study on japanese online players :

To the question "What online game have you played ?" the answers were 1) Ragnarok, 2) FFXI 3) Pangya.

"How long have you played a game with a monthly fee ?" => 62.6% answer "between 1 and 2 years".
For an average 1,500 yen/month, mthey would have payed over 18,000 yen for their game.

"How many online RPG have you played more than a month ?"
3 =>22.5%
2 =>19.9%
1 =>18.1%
6 =>16.4%
10 or more => less than 10%

Saiki
215th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Tue 11 Apr 11:37post reply

quote:

No, many think it was Shinkiro. But it was Bengus that did the SNK side art for CAPCOM VS. SNK MILLENIUM FIGHT 2000.
For CvS2, it was Shinkiro. But not CvS1

Cain Highwind
682th Post

"Re(4):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Tue 11 Apr 12:38post reply

quote:

No, many think it was Shinkiro. But it was Bengus that did the SNK side art for CAPCOM VS. SNK MILLENIUM FIGHT 2000.
For CvS2, it was Shinkiro. But not CvS1

Actually...

SNK Style SNK Character Art-Shinkiro
SNK Style Capcom Character Art- Shinkiro
Capcom Style SNK Character Art- Kinu
Capcom Style Capcom Character Art- Bengus

I don't know WHY they did it like that.

NARUTO
3411th Post

"Re(5):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Tue 11 Apr 17:39post reply

quote:

For MOTW it's Tonk who did the art. As for the Japanese "traditional" style of the Samurai game from 1 to 4, sorry didn't have the name.

burning kyo
2408th Post

"Re(6):About Iggy's avs and about KOFXI" , posted Tue 11 Apr 19:09post reply

quote:
For MOTW it's Tonk who did the art. As for the Japanese "traditional" style of the Samurai game from 1 to 4, sorry didn't have the name.

Shiroi Eiji

~ Flowers Blooming on the Moon Flowers Scattering on the Wind ~

CHAZumaru
387th Post

Silver Customer

"Under Defeat, Over Achieve ?" , posted Thu 13 Apr 02:27post reply

Although it was only released on the 23rd, Under Defeat on Dreamcast sold more than any japanese X360 game in March and, with a bit more than 7000 units sold, only got beaten by three GameCube titles. This allows Grev's game to appear in the monthly ranking at the 100th (and last) place.

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Spoon
1301th Post

"Re(1):Under Defeat, Over Achieve ?" , posted Thu 13 Apr 02:35post reply

quote:
Although it was only released on the 23rd, Under Defeat on Dreamcast sold more than any japanese X360 game in March and, with a bit more than 7000 units sold, only got beaten by three GameCube titles. This allows Grev's game to appear in the monthly ranking at the 100th (and last) place.

Hooray for Under Defeat and G.rev!
Seeing as how a late-entry from them on a dead console can top the sales of any 360 games, maybe MS Japan will see this as further justification for the need of G.rev's Ronde on 360... just imagine the sales!

jiji
159th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Thu 13 Apr 03:23post reply

quote:
Simple 2000 Series : THE Aneechan 2 Special Episode THE Oneechanpon

Another Oneechamploo tweak-and-release?

quote:

The men's machine gun platform? Sounds like a winner to me. Still waiting for word on The Maid Clothes and Machine Gun, unless that was a gross mistranslation of the above.

CHAZumaru
388th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(2):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Thu 13 Apr 03:52post reply

quote:

The men's machine gun platform? Sounds like a winner to me. Still waiting for word on The Maid Clothes and Machine Gun, unless that was a gross mistranslation of the above.

Maybe it's men in maid clothes and machine guns.

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Iggy
7659th Post

"Re(1):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Sat 22 Apr 17:41post reply

Anyone knows to what that continuous stream of crappy Yûyû games is due ?

Banpresto is doing an arcade game. Ugly.

Is it like DBZ, the US discovered Yûyû, so Japan decides to revive a 15 years old series ?

Iggy
7660th Post

"Random KOF tidbits" , posted Mon 24 Apr 01:20post reply

Here.

Falcoon would like to continue the MI series, and dropped hints on a KOF DS.

Nona worked on the demo and movies of KOF XI, and says it has a link with the scenario of the next episode.

Evenor
381th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(1):Random KOF tidbits" , posted Mon 24 Apr 01:36post reply

quote:
Here.

Falcoon would like to continue the MI series, and dropped hints on a KOF DS.

Nona worked on the demo and movies of KOF XI, and says it has a link with the scenario of the next episode.

I love Falcoon with his Lisa Lobe/Nagase glasses!

シュガーフォークフル

Pollyanna
1752th Post

Silver Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(2):Random KOF tidbits" , posted Mon 24 Apr 06:12post reply

quote:

Yeah, I thought he was a bad artist because he was fat, but now that he has cute glasses, I think his art is great!

Nate
763th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Random KOF tidbits" , posted Mon 24 Apr 06:17post reply

quote:

Yeah, I thought he was a bad artist because he was fat, but now that he has cute glasses, I think his art is great!

How is it possible that he continues to look worse and worse every time he's photographed anyway?

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Toxico
4164th Post

"Re(4):Random KOF tidbits" , posted Mon 24 Apr 07:17post reply

quote:
How is it possible that he continues to look worse and worse every time he's photographed anyway?

I have that problem too, I thought that it was because I mix wine and beer; but lately I suspect that it's mainly the fault of sony products, if the pic gets near them you'll become uglier on paper.

quote:

This is interesting, it has been eons since any KoF port had features to write home about ...

See??? He is a God...

Cain Highwind
686th Post

"Re(1):Random KOF tidbits" , posted Mon 24 Apr 07:33post reply

quote:

...and dropped hints on a KOF DS.

I hope that doesn't mean they've dropped CFC DS in favor of this. Here's hoping to E3 next month.

Iggy
7661th Post

"Re(1):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Tue 25 Apr 02:11post reply

FF5 GBA will have new jobs and new dongeons. No word on FF6.

gorgeous
127th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Tue 25 Apr 19:05post reply

quote:

the graphics look just like yoshitaka amano paintings now!! wow!!

gorgeous
129th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Tue 25 Apr 19:06:post reply

quote:

the graphics look just like yoshitaka amano paintings now!! wow!!

also, slime morimori dragon quest is confirmed as "rocket slime" on that same(ish) page!! the western world is not yet one-tenth as excited as it should be.

"rocket slime," though, sounds kind of like something like what i call a phenomenon i only ever witness alone. if you know what i mean.

edit: wait what the hell the main character's name is "blubly"?! i can't decide if that's horrible or amazing.

now i will eat curry!

[this message was edited by gorgeous on Tue 25 Apr 19:10]

Iggy
7666th Post

"Re(2):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Tue 25 Apr 22:14post reply

Oh, Rabini, what am I going to do with you ?

OmegaDog
1594th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 26 Apr 00:06post reply

quote:

EAT IT

"So... IT'S FLITZ TIME EVERYBODY!" || CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 21

gorgeous
129th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Random news 04/2006 edition" , posted Wed 26 Apr 10:36post reply

quote:

EAT IT

i'd rather eat blubly myself.
i'm sure he's rich in gelatin.