Konami to release Silent Hill Collection(PS2) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1869 Views )

Burning Ranger
1399th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Konami to release Silent Hill Collection(PS2)" , posted Sat 1 Apr 09:51post reply

...but it won't have Silent Hill 1, only 2-4. It'll be good to reacquire those titles again. Hopefully, it will be at a good price.
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200603/152.asp

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Replies:

hikarutilmitt
334th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Sat 1 Apr 17:07post reply

quote:
...but it won't have Silent Hill 1, only 2-4. It'll be good to reacquire those titles again. Hopefully, it will be at a good price.
http://games.kikizo.com/news/200603/152.asp

I coulda sworn this was only an announcement for the PAL version. Did it finally get announced for the US as well?

Undead Fred
2660th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Sat 1 Apr 17:17post reply

quote:
...but it won't have Silent Hill 1

Awww!!

Juan
4242th Post

"Re(2):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Sat 1 Apr 17:32post reply

Apparently they are making a remake of it for ps2. Silent Hill experience or something like that.

Hey Fred you should go see Slither.

quote:
...but it won't have Silent Hill 1
Awww!!

exodus
3307th Post

"Re(3):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Sun 2 Apr 05:29post reply

quote:
Apparently they are making a remake of it for ps2. Silent Hill experience or something like that.

hay d00dz
silent hill experience is a semi-interactive comic for the PSP.

also, the SH1 remake might be on the PSP.

SO

who knows.

Undead Fred
2661th Post

"Re(4):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Mon 3 Apr 11:24post reply

quote:
hay d00dz
silent hill experience is a semi-interactive comic for the PSP.

also, the SH1 remake might be on the PSP.

SO

who knows.

Ahh, okay. Yeah, I remembered the interactive comic thing... wasn't really that interested in that one. I'd love a SH1 remake, though (kind of like REmake was)... I'd prefer it to be on PS2, though so I could do the usual "lights out with the door closed" on the TV thing.

quote:
Hey Fred you should go see Slither.

Is that any good? I heard it was made by the director of the Dawn of the Dead remake and I wanted to throw things at the TV. I know someone at work that's into zombies and HORRO movies that's itching to see it, but I wasn't sure about it myself.

Juke Joint Jezebel
3502th Post

"Re(5):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Tue 4 Apr 01:45post reply

quote:
Slither. Is that any good?

i enjoyed it thoroughly. i expected the stupid levels to be a lot higher, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as the advertisements set it out to be. terrible humor (like stuff that my friends and i would come up with), zombies, hillbillies, and zerg rushes. the storyline reminded me of the formula they used for similar 80's horror movies. pretty good stuff

exodus
3312th Post

"Re(6):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Tue 4 Apr 01:54post reply

quote:

the storyline reminded me of the formula they used for similar 80's horror movies. pretty good stuff

that's a pretty winning endorsement. perhaps I'll go see it after all!

Undead Fred
2663th Post

"Re(6):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Tue 4 Apr 05:30post reply

quote:
i enjoyed it thoroughly. i expected the stupid levels to be a lot higher, but it isn't anywhere near as bad as the advertisements set it out to be. terrible humor (like stuff that my friends and i would come up with), zombies, hillbillies, and zerg rushes. the storyline reminded me of the formula they used for similar 80's horror movies. pretty good stuff

Yeah, I wasn't sold on the movie because of the commercials... and I didn't like what the director had already done to Dawn of the Dead. But I may wind up giving it a chance after all.

Evenor
358th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(7):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Tue 4 Apr 05:35post reply

quote:

Yeah, I wasn't sold on the movie because of the commercials... and I didn't like what the director had already done to Dawn of the Dead. But I may wind up giving it a chance after all.

I remember the whole "scandal" of Dawn of the Dead.

"ZOMBIES?! That RUN!? OMG"

I plan to see Slither soon. The make up effects reminded me of the Alien series.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Juan
4245th Post

"Re(6):Konami to release Silent Hill Collectio" , posted Tue 4 Apr 15:11:post reply

He explained the movie good. This movie is also Resident Evil material. But you'll see why! Zerg rushes too!

What wasn't nice was the drunk hick a few seats under me laughing like a donkey at random times HOOOOOOOOOHEEEEEEEEEEEHOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNKKKKK!

Edit: oh god my brain

quote:

[this message was edited by Juan on Tue 4 Apr 15:12]