Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2035 Views )

Zepy
1204th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo" , posted Fri 31 Mar 01:37post reply

Revo from Sound Horizon

Vocalist will be Shimotsuki Haruka. Who seems like she's going to be taking Aramary's place as the singer for Sound Horizon.

This song is going under Revo's name, there's apparently another single for another unannounced SRPG that will have it's OP composed under Sound Horizon's name, with the vocalist as RIKKI. I don't really understand the difference between being done by Revo or Sound Horizon since Revo = Sound Horizon.

In other news, Sound Horizon's recently released Concert DVD made it to No.2 in the Oricon Weekly. It was a unprofessional and cheap concert. But it was also completely awesome at the same time. For people who listened to Elysion that is.

Otherwise it's probably just unprofessional and cheap.

Replies:

exodus
3305th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo" , posted Sat 1 Apr 04:16post reply

I <3 2 unprofessionalzor

dude, so

comiket? for realz this time?

Juan
4241th Post

"Re(1):Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo" , posted Sat 1 Apr 17:01post reply

HALLO ZEPEH what did you think of generation of chaos?

quote:
Revo from Sound Horizon

Vocalist will be Shimotsuki Haruka. Who seems like she's going to be taking Aramary's place as the singer for Sound Horizon.

This song is going under Revo's name, there's apparently another single for another unannounced SRPG that will have it's OP composed under Sound Horizon's name, with the vocalist as RIKKI. I don't really understand the difference between being done by Revo or Sound Horizon since Revo = Sound Horizon.

In other news, Sound Horizon's recently released Concert DVD made it to No.2 in the Oricon Weekly. It was a unprofessional and cheap concert. But it was also completely awesome at the same time. For people who listened to Elysion that is.

Otherwise it's probably just unprofessional and cheap.

Zepy
1208th Post

"Re(2):Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo" , posted Sun 2 Apr 19:20post reply

quote:
comiket? for realz this time?

I hope so!!! Now the problem is with my side.

quote:
HALLO ZEPEH what did you think of generation of chaos?

HALLO JUNEH I never played the series :(

exodus
3315th Post

"Re(3):Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo" , posted Tue 4 Apr 02:01post reply

quote:

I hope so!!! Now the problem is with my side.

Aren't you done with all that stuff YET? jeebus.

quote:
HALLO JUNEH I never played the series :(

All of idea factory's games are decidedly mediocre. They are never great, but rarely totally horrible. I give it 6/10 without having played it.

Zepy
1216th Post

"Re(4):Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo" , posted Tue 4 Apr 12:21post reply

quote:
Aren't you done with all that stuff YET? jeebus.

The STUFF keeps changing and increasing! Now I'm a student! No more green clothes and stuff!

exodus
3321th Post

"Re(5):Atelier Iris 3 OP by Revo" , posted Tue 4 Apr 17:21post reply

quote:

The STUFF keeps changing and increasing! Now I'm a student! No more green clothes and stuff!

didn't the greensuits tell you that learning is stupid? you should have listened!

and I did wonder why you talked about doing an assignment. I thought that was maybe code for galget game.

Zepy
1229th Post

"Atelier Iris 3 promo out" , posted Sun 9 Apr 01:05post reply

On the official website

It definitely sounds different from Revo's last album. I thought it wasn't anything special the first time I listened to it though, but I love it after listening 10+ times, it might be the fanatism kicking in late. Or it's good.

I didn't look at the game. The sound effects from the game disrupted the flow of the song.

I previously said the sound horizon concert/musical was unprofessional, I was wrong. After looking at this thread, I have understood that the sound horizon concert was top class.