Tekken 5 DR Customizations - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1976 Views )

Ishmael
2434th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Tekken 5 DR Customizations" , posted Thu 30 Mar 01:27post reply

Tekken Zaibatsu has started listing the customizations for T5DR. If you've ever dreamed of sticking a rainbow afro wig on Xiaoyu your prayers have been answered.

Replies:

Maese Spt
205th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Tekken 5 DR Customizations" , posted Thu 30 Mar 16:28post reply

quote:
Tekken Zaibatsu has started listing the customizations for T5DR. If you've ever dreamed of sticking a rainbow afro wig on Xiaoyu your prayers have been answered.

Too bad it's a PSP port... I hope Namco guys finally would decide to make a PS2 port as well, I have more than enough drooling for a DS to start dreaming about yet another portable.

MATSUKEN SAMBA!!!

Toxico
4142th Post

"Re(2):Tekken 5 DR Customizations" , posted Thu 30 Mar 23:47post reply

quote:
Too bad it's a PSP port... I hope Namco guys finally would decide to make a PS2 port as well, I have more than enough drooling for a DS to start dreaming about yet another portable.

From a business point of view the most logical course of action will be a PS3 ports with improved graphics and cinemas; after all a quick ps2 port will only grasp fanatics; a new improved port will be a temptation to everyone.

See??? He is a God...

Count Hihihi
43th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Tekken 5 DR Customizations" , posted Wed 5 Apr 18:35post reply

Talking about ports.. am I the only one who LOVES the Devil Within mode in Tekken 5? I get that Tobal-dungeon-vibe from it. So.. there's no Devil Within in the PSP port, right?

"Dont bother. Your gonna be hammered by some git hammering buttons as Horwang or Christy anyway." - RR

Toxico
4149th Post

"Re(4):Tekken 5 DR Customizations" , posted Thu 6 Apr 04:25post reply

quote:
Talking about ports.. am I the only one who LOVES the Devil Within mode in Tekken 5? I get that Tobal-dungeon-vibe from it. So.. there's no Devil Within in the PSP port, right?

Aside from Tekken force, no fun bonus mini game have reappeared in the series; so there is no reason to think that devil within would re-appear in another game again (boo, it was an ok game/bonus).
Tekken ball 'appeared' twice in the series, but the second version of it was completely diferent from the first.

See??? He is a God...

Gojira
1952th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(5):Tekken 5 DR Customizations" , posted Thu 6 Apr 07:49post reply

quote:

Tekken ball 'appeared' twice in the series, but the second version of it was completely diferent from the first.

No, there was only one Tekken Ball. There was Tekken Bowl in Tag, but that's about as close as they came to doing it again.