MGS 3 Online - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1676 Views )

Tai-Pan
93th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"MGS 3 Online" , posted Sun 26 Mar 19:57post reply

I've been playing subsistence online all night, it ROCKS!

DISCUSS

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Replies:

Ishmael
2429th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 05:40post reply

So how are the ports of MG and MG2?

Hmm, one response in and I'm already changing the topic. Sorry 'bout that.

Tai-Pan
95th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 12:40post reply

quote:

No problem, this topic is really about MGS3 SUBSISTENCE. The ports are awesome, they feel just like the old games, plus you have new menus that allow you to quit the game and do some normal stuff that was kind of a pain in the a$% on the old msx2. Playing them on the ps2 pads feels good too. Im gonna play them again, for sure.
The Online mode is sooo smooth, its just like playing Metal Gear with other people, I mean, you can do stuff that only can be done in Snake Eater, feels like a Counter Strike but with good design, superb sound, superb control, good camera angles, much more deep (I mean, you can CQC other players), the gadgets, the modes, theres no lag at all (and im in Argentina).
If you are a Metal Gear fan and have broadband connection/adapter, get it if you can

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Sensenic
1472th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(3):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 15:23post reply

quote:

No problem, this topic is really about MGS3 SUBSISTENCE. The ports are awesome, they feel just like the old games, plus you have new menus that allow you to quit the game and do some normal stuff that was kind of a pain in the a$% on the old msx2. Playing them on the ps2 pads feels good too. Im gonna play them again, for sure.

Question, out of curiosity: the ports, are they of the original MSX games or the mobile versions, which got several changes, such as portraits, names, some items 'n stuff?

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.

Tai-Pan
99th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 15:44post reply

quote:

Question, out of curiosity: the ports, are they of the original MSX games or the mobile versions, which got several changes, such as portraits, names, some items 'n stuff?

Well, they looked like their msx versions to me. No different portraits or items.

OmegaDog
1591th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(5):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 18:15post reply

Actually, the games included on Subsistence are the mobile phone versions.

"So... IT'S FLITZ TIME EVERYBODY!" || CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 21

Radish
3152th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(5):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 20:56post reply

quote:
Well, they looked like their msx versions to me. No different portraits or items.

MG2 has the redone portraits.

Sensenic
1473th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(6):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 21:41post reply

quote:

O RLY?
quote:
Actually, the games included on Subsistence are the mobile phone versions.

NOT RLY...

It was too good to be true... I was gonna ask "And Sean Connery('s lawyers) didn't say anything about it?"
A pity... \( u_u)/

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.

Tai-Pan
100th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):MGS 3 Online" , posted Mon 27 Mar 23:04post reply

quote:

Ahhh..too bad, I didn't notice, since I didn't went that far into MGS2; sorry guys.