'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2111 Views )

Bata kun
2863th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final" , posted Fri 24 Mar 16:32:post reply

8. The Kawaii Shoujo Mechanic Team - Lucca ("Chrono Trigger"), Winry ("Hagaren") and Roll ("Rockman Dash") - Cain vs. 6. Redheaded Crazy Women Team - Maki ("Airmaster"), Vanessa ("KoF") and Red Akiha ("Melty Blood") - Nate.

Well, this is it. This is the finals! The tie breaker's actually going to involve a 10-question test. It'll cover everything from anime to games to music. There'll definitely be a question on "KoF". So, make sure you especially study for that.

8. The Kawaii Shoujo Mechanic Team - Lucca ("Chrono Trigger"), Winry ("Hagaren") and Roll ("Rockman Dash") - Cain vs. 6. Redheaded Crazy Women Team - Maki ("Airmaster"), Vanessa ("KoF") and Red Akiha ("Melty Blood") - Nate.

Though Cain's team has the appeal, Nate's has the power and the women are clutch fighters. Can't forget the fact that there's a "KoF" fighter in there too. So, there you have it! Nate's team, the third team I thought of to win, will win the tournament of what should be "The King of Fighters 2006"!

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Sat 25 Mar 10:03]

Replies:

Nate
762th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final" , posted Sat 25 Mar 02:32post reply

Me? Vote for my own team? Hell yes I will! Deal with it.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Bata kun
2862th Post

"Re(2):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final" , posted Sat 25 Mar 09:49post reply

I can't blame you. =P

Time Mage
2363th Post

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final" , posted Sun 26 Mar 05:38:post reply

Tough decision, because it's Vanessa alone against a great team. But... Well, it's Vanessa.

~~~Knowledge is power~~~

[this message was edited by Time Mage on Sun 26 Mar 05:38]

Rid
7039th Post

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final" , posted Tue 28 Mar 04:26post reply

Redheaded Crazy Women Team! Because of Vanessa.

Shooo-rook
133th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final" , posted Wed 29 Mar 06:25post reply

red haired women make the world go round...

Are you slave to the blade?

KTallguy
856th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(3):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Final" , posted Wed 29 Mar 12:56post reply

8. The Kawaii Shoujo Mechanic Team - Lucca ("Chrono Trigger"), Winry ("Hagaren") and Roll ("Rockman Dash") - Cain

Because I've always liked Lucca. Gotta have respect for a girl who can fix your robot/time machine/jet bike....

Proud Supporter of Next Generation GAMEPLAY
"手前は役不足なんだよ!"

Bata kun
2863th Post

"Results" , posted Sat 8 Apr 00:43post reply

After going through various tasks, apparently the red head women team won.

I'd type up an omake, but I feel too lazy right now.