A bus driver plays GTA... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1710 Views )

Sensenic
1467th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"A bus driver plays GTA..." , posted Tue 21 Mar 17:17:post reply

While driving!

This guy, working for a bus company in Lancashire, apparently used to play GTA in his PSP in the bus, not only in the semaphors but, somehow, while driving too.

A passenger declared that they could hear the screams of the game characters when being shot.

The guy was obviously fired

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.

[this message was edited by Sensenic on Tue 21 Mar 17:18]

Replies:

Gojira
1948th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):A bus driver plays GTA..." , posted Tue 21 Mar 20:30post reply

I tried to do this once, except I was trying to play Card Fighters Clash 2 in slow-moving traffic. See, I'm a master a driving multitasking. I'm a guy who can hold a celphone in one hand and a sandwich in the other while adjusting the radio and using my knees to navigate a 90-degree turn, and I still maintain accident-free insurance and have for over 10 years. But one thing I can NOT do is play a handheld game while driving. For not getting into an accident, either this guy has incredible peripheral vision or he's really damn lucky.

Tai-Pan
87th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):A bus driver plays GTA..." , posted Wed 22 Mar 10:05post reply

quote:
While driving!

This guy, working for a bus company in Lancashire, apparently used to play GTA in his PSP in the bus, not only in the semaphors but, somehow, while driving too.

A passenger declared that they could hear the screams of the game characters when being shot.

I didn't know that GTA had been released for PSP.

"Those who follow the path of a warrior must be ready to die in order to stand for one's convictions live for one's convictions die for one's convictions"

Shooo-rook
121th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):A bus driver plays GTA..." , posted Wed 22 Mar 12:11post reply

quote:
While driving!

I didn't know that GTA had been released for PSP.

GTA: Liberty City Stories

Are you slave to the blade?