Ds Lite exposed

Are you slave to the blade?

Replies:

kilvear
136th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Hmm?" , posted Mon 20 Mar 12:55post reply

I think i ran across a English video clip on the actual comparsion of DS lite and the normal DS.

Dued to some luck I managed to get a Enamel Navy one.

The white one sold out really fast.

Nothing Serious. Casuals Only.

Shooo-rook
117th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Hmm?" , posted Tue 21 Mar 07:46post reply

quote:
I think i ran across a English video clip on the actual comparsion of DS lite and the normal DS.

I am going to have to wait a while to purchase my own lite... do you have a link for the clip?

Greatly appreciated,
Shooo-rook

Burning Ranger
1388th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Lite = EVERYTHING EXPOSed" , posted Tue 21 Mar 10:54post reply

quote:
http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/ruliboard/read.htm?num=7093&table=game_nds&main=nds

Ds Lite exposed

The light-pearl color is reminding me of iPod for some reason.

I'll admit I'm tempted to get a DS for New Super Mario Bros. Not sure if I will, though.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Shooo-rook
119th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Lite = EVERYTHING EXPOSed" , posted Tue 21 Mar 12:15post reply

quote:
http://ruliweb.dreamwiz.com/ruliboard/read.htm?num=7093&table=game_nds&main=nds

Ds Lite exposed

The light-pearl color is reminding me of iPod for some reason.

I'll admit I'm tempted to get a DS for New Super Mario Bros. Not sure if I will, though.

I heard one rumor, that the Ds Lite would be launched in the States simultaneously the same day as the Lite...

kilvear
137th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Hmm?" , posted Wed 22 Mar 11:45post reply

quote:

I am going to have to wait a while to purchase my own lite... do you have a link for the clip?

Greatly appreciated,
Shooo-rook

Sorry for being late. Day job is keeping me busy

http://www.dsfanboy.com/2006/03/10/lite-vs-phat-round-three-and-a-half/

Shooo-rook
120th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Hmm?" , posted Wed 22 Mar 12:07post reply

quote:

Thanks for the clip... What games have you purchased/ been playing for it??? I saw a pic of the comparison of the screens... The Lite looks like a lighthouse compared to the father DS.

kilvear
138th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Hmm?" , posted Wed 22 Mar 14:52post reply

quote:

Thanks for the clip... What games have you purchased/ been playing for it??? I saw a pic of the comparison of the screens... The Lite looks like a lighthouse compared to the father DS.

I currently own Phoenix Wright and Super Princess Peach.

Playing both games on the trains get me stare from the other communter E.g. Blowing at the DS lite and shouting hold it.

Shooo-rook
123th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Hmm?" , posted Thu 23 Mar 09:02post reply

quote:

Playing both games on the trains get me stare from the other communter E.g. Blowing at the DS lite and shouting hold it.

Nothing better than akward stares from train commuters... How is phoenix wright???

I OBJECT!!!

Trauma Center: Under the Knife looks amazing too!

kilvear
139th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Hmm?" , posted Fri 24 Mar 15:57post reply

quote:

Nothing better than akward stares from train commuters... How is phoenix wright???

I OBJECT!!!

Phoenix wright is good. the downside it has no replay value.

I haven't seen Trauma center. can't really tell how good that is.

Shooo-rook
130th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):Hmm?" , posted Tue 28 Mar 09:52post reply

quote:

I OBJECT!!!

I played a few quick operations on my friend's DS... you feel like a real surgeon, except, you just have a plastic stylus in your hand with hot anime nurses tellign you what to do... You feel very pressured for the life of your patient HAH... They do offer good background stories to the operation briefing... Like this one person has polyps in his throat.. But this guy who has polyps in his throat is a rock star vocalist, and he does not have time for ointments, or w/e you use for polyps, so he undergoes surgery... It's pretty interesting... I'm not sure if that would have any replay value either. My friend also has feel the magic, which has some fun minigames, but if you progress through 1 or 2 of the minigames and you lose the 3rd or final one, you have to restart the whole scenario again, which can get pretty agonizing...

kilvear
140th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):Hmm?" , posted Wed 29 Mar 11:00post reply

quote:

I OBJECT!!!

I played a few quick operations on my friend's DS... you feel like a real surgeon, except, you just have a plastic stylus in your hand with hot anime nurses tellign you what to do... You feel very pressured for the life of your patient HAH... They do offer good background stories to the operation briefing... Like this one person has polyps in his throat.. But this guy who has polyps in his throat is a rock star vocalist, and he does not have time for ointments, or w/e you use for polyps, so he undergoes surgery... It's pretty interesting... I'm not sure if that would have any replay value either. My friend also has feel the magic, which has some fun minigames, but if you progress through 1 or 2 of the minigames and you lose the 3rd or final one, you have to restart the whole scenario again, which can get pretty agonizing...

wow. ok i might just get it from my friend.
looking to get brain age.

Shooo-rook
134th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):Hmm?" , posted Wed 29 Mar 11:58post reply

quote:

wow. ok i might just get it from my friend.
looking to get brain age.

Brain age huh? I wonder what the Cafe's member's "DS brain age" would be? THe game sounds interesting... If it exercises your brain... does it reduce the chance of being diagnosed with alzheimer's disease? that'd be an interesting study.