About this US Naruto Game... - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1687 Views )

Burning Ranger
1386th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"About this US Naruto Game..." , posted Mon 20 Mar 03:34post reply

So I've been seeing that a Naruto game has been release on the Gamecube and on the PS2 in the US. Question: Is this the US version of the same JP GC game that people have been going nuts over? I remember going to an anime con a few years ago and everyone was going nuts over the Gamecube Naruto fighter (I think it was Naruto 2 since it had 4 player action). If so, I may be tempted to get it. I'm not a fan of the anime (I've never seen it and I think it might be annoying in a DBZ sort of way), but I'm all for trying a good fighter.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Replies:

GekigangerV
1216th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):About this US Naruto Game..." , posted Mon 20 Mar 04:06post reply

quote:
So I've been seeing that a Naruto game has been release on the Gamecube and on the PS2 in the US. Question: Is this the US version of the same JP GC game that people have been going nuts over? I remember going to an anime con a few years ago and everyone was going nuts over the Gamecube Naruto fighter (I think it was Naruto 2 since it had 4 player action). If so, I may be tempted to get it. I'm not a fan of the anime (I've never seen it and I think it might be annoying in a DBZ sort of way), but I'm all for trying a good fighter.

The one on PS2 hasn't come out yet. Just GC and GBA, I think.

The first GC one isn't that great as it isn't really that polished and has only 10 characters, two of which are upgrades. I would recommend you rent the first one if you don't have a bunch of friends to play with. The second one is better as it has more characters and it becomes 4 players.

pointman_4000
50th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):About this US Naruto Game..." , posted Mon 20 Mar 08:24:post reply

The Naruto GC that's out in the US is GNT1, which is quite goos but quite lacking is the awesome shit that the rest of the series has.

Wait for GNT2 to come out in September.

[-OO]----///////////////////

[this message was edited by pointman_4000 on Mon 20 Mar 08:24]

Pollyanna
1686th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):About this US Naruto Game..." , posted Mon 20 Mar 09:42post reply

Yeah, the first GC Naruto is fun for like...one night. The others are fun for much longer if you have friends...

But I imagine you could import 2 or 3 for a very good price.

Gojira
1946th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(3):About this US Naruto Game..." , posted Mon 20 Mar 20:54post reply

As long as we're on the subject, is GNT4 any different from 3, or should I just wait on it some more?