'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1709 Views )

Bata kun
2856th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Mon 20 Mar 03:25post reply

8. The Kawaii Shoujo Mechanic Team - Lucca ("Chrono Trigger"), Winry ("Hagaren") and Roll ("Rockman Dash") - Cain. vs. 4. The Super Fierce Fashion Team - Ulala ("SpCh5"), Iwazaru ("Killer 7") and Sailor Aluminum Siren ("Sailormoon: Sailorstars season") - Evenor.

6. Redheaded Crazy Women Team - Maki ("Airmaster"), Vanessa ("KoF") and Red Akiha ("Melty Blood") - Nate. vs. 7. Megane Chiimu - Fumiko ("Shikigami no Shiro" saga), French Lace ("Ibara", "Pink Sweets") & Natsuko ("Re: Cutie Honey") - Rid.

The semis. You know the deal. This time, the tie breaker will be a counting game. I will not mention anymore than that. So, vote!

My votes?

8. The Kawaii Shoujo Mechanic Team - Lucca ("Chrono Trigger"), Winry ("Hagaren") and Roll ("Rockman Dash") - Cain. vs. 4. The Super Fierce Fashion Team - Ulala ("SpCh5"), Iwazaru ("Killer 7") and Sailor Aluminum Siren ("Sailormoon: Sailorstars season") - Evenor.

Even though Cain's team knocked mine out, I knew this is a team I needed to look out for.

6. Redheaded Crazy Women Team - Maki ("Airmaster"), Vanessa ("KoF") and Red Akiha ("Melty Blood") - Nate. vs. 7. Megane Chiimu - Fumiko ("Shikigami no Shiro" saga), French Lace ("Ibara", "Pink Sweets") & Natsuko ("Re: Cutie Honey") - Rid.

This came down to who will compress their emotions in a bout and because I don't get that vibe I need in Akiha, I have to vote for the meganeko.

Replies:

NeoRyu
1086th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Mon 20 Mar 03:43post reply

8. The Kawaii Shoujo Mechanic Team - Lucca ("Chrono Trigger"), Winry ("Hagaren") and Roll ("Rockman Dash") - Cain

7. Megane Chiimu - Fumiko ("Shikigami no Shiro" saga), French Lace ("Ibara", "Pink Sweets") & Natsuko ("Re: Cutie Honey") - Rid

My 2 picks.

Fuu is a cutie!!

shooo-rook
115th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Mon 20 Mar 04:16post reply

4. The Super Fierce Fashion Team - Ulala ("SpCh5"), Iwazaru ("Killer 7") and Sailor Aluminum Siren ("Sailormoon: Sailorstars season") - Evenor.

6. Redheaded Crazy Women Team - Maki ("Airmaster"), Vanessa ("KoF") and Red Akiha ("Melty Blood") - Nate.
My votes?

My votes My votes My votes

Are you slave to the blade?

Maese Spt
189th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Mon 20 Mar 21:07post reply

Hey, what happened to the Super MOE team? Man, without them, this has lost all interest... :_(

MATSUKEN SAMBA!!!

Cain Highwind
669th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Mon 20 Mar 22:18post reply

Wow, and to think that in the first few posts in the first round I thought my team would be the first one eliminated! And I even played fair and didn't vote for my own team :p

Since it's come down to it, yes I'm voting for my own team since it seems Bata Kun did it in previous rounds.

I think Vanessa is the ONLY character I recognize, and she rules! ^^;;

Bata kun
2859th Post

"Re(2):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Tue 21 Mar 02:12:post reply

quote:
Hey, what happened to the Super MOE team?

Rid broke the tie.

quote:
Since it's come down to it, yes I'm voting for my own team since it seems Bata Kun did it in previous rounds.

Remember. I never mentioned a rule saying that you can't vote for your own team in your matchups.

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Tue 21 Mar 02:13]

Nate
762th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Tue 21 Mar 06:11:post reply

Lucca is about the only thing I like on the other team and on the Super Fierce Fashion team you get to combine retro-futuristic, S&M, and evil mahou shoujo. It wins so hard.

Meganekko, while cute a lot of the time, get to be a bit irritating sometimes. Also, Lace's redesign sucks. A lot. The old Vice-looking one was much cooler. Go redheads!

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

[this message was edited by Nate on Tue 21 Mar 06:11]

Korigama
95th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Tue 21 Mar 06:16post reply

Time Mage
2356th Post

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Tue 21 Mar 06:18post reply

As I said in other round, this is the best team theme-wise, and also has good characters. In the other one, I only like (although quite a lot) Ulala.

Sorry Rid, Vanessa is Vanessa.

~~~Knowledge is power~~~

Evenor
334th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - Rd. 3" , posted Tue 21 Mar 06:51post reply

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Bata kun
2861th Post

"Off to the finals!" , posted Tue 21 Mar 07:18:post reply

8. - 5 vs. 4. - 3

6. - 6 vs. 7. - 2

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Fri 24 Mar 16:27]