VG Pop Culture Spitoon - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1482 Views )

Mav
140th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"VG Pop Culture Spitoon" , posted Sat 4 Mar 16:18post reply

LET'S BOOT IT UP

Premise - A predictably eclectic group of 1337 GAMERZ finds some online survival horror game which begins to seep into their real lives as they die in the game. Probably a movie you've already seen, plus video games because they're hip, now!
Media-forced moral of the story - Hardcore gamers die as virgins.

Caught this trailer tonight, before Ultraviolet. (Don't bother.</terry>) At least the Silent Hill trailer followed.

Replies:

Evenor
319th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):VG Pop Culture Spitoon" , posted Sat 4 Mar 16:22post reply

quote:
LET'S BOOT IT UP

Premise - A predictably eclectic group of 1337 GAMERZ finds some online survival horror game which begins to seep into their real lives as they die in the game. Probably a movie you've already seen, plus video games because they're hip, now!

Caught this trailer tonight, before Ultraviolet. (Don't bother.</terry>) At least the Silent Hill trailer followed.

It is just me or do the monsters in the Silent Hill movie look very CGI?

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Mav
141th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):VG Pop Culture Spitoon" , posted Sun 5 Mar 09:43post reply

quote:
It is just me or do the monsters in the Silent Hill movie look very CGI?

I had the same impression from the trailers on PC, but they looked better on the big screen. Other than (what I'm guessing to be) the Nurses, the others do go by quickly so it's hard to tell.

Burning Ranger
1380th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):VG Pop Culture Spitoon" , posted Sun 5 Mar 16:04post reply

quote:
LET'S BOOT IT UP

Is the boss "Elizabeth Bathory?" When will we get the chance to play as Frankie Muniz in the Console port of the movie featuring a fictional video game?

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Ishmael
2412th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):VG Pop Culture Spitoon" , posted Mon 6 Mar 05:52post reply

This would be a scarier movie if the game they were playing/being played by resembled Ragnarok Online. I like that on the skimpy official site you can play with the big, bloody eyeball.