'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC way - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4355 Views )

Bata kun
2807th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC way" , posted Wed 1 Mar 11:01:post reply

Now that "KoF" no longer goes by year, I've decided to steal the year format and give it a MMC flare. Yes, this is how "KoF" should have been, seeing that some of us, including myself, has gone downhill! I think.

If you don't know how this goes, you create a team of three characters. Those three characters can be from an anime, manga or game. The catch is that you can't pick ridiculously powerful characters. So, that means you can't have someone like Mahoro in your team. Also, your team must have at least one anime/manga character and one game character.

What will be different this time is that there will not be a way for your team to get an extra vote at the beginning of each round. Instead, if you create a team where I feel the teammates will not get along, i.e. you have a team of Dan, Vega and Jinnai, that team will start with a vote deficit. Got that?

Well, Undead Fred brings up a good point about the teammates issue. Mary, Billy and Yamazaki didn't get along with each other. Mary was there only to spy on those two. So, I need two more people in favor of this change before I perform it.

Now, I will allow only 16 teams, or 15 rather now, seeing that I'll make a team at the end of this post. This is done so that I get a tournament number. I'd make it 32, but that'd be too troubling.

Oh. Don't forget to ask questions. Also, if you have a suggestion that'll make this tournament better, tell me right away.

I guess that's it. On to the event! What? You want a silly introduction? Fine!

Welcome to The King of Fighters 2006. Wild fighting has been brought forth once again. I now bring you all the classical tournament with a twist again.

There! You want it to have Engrish too?! I'm not going that far. Oh and OYF, if you want your sensei team to face my team, tell me and I'll save that last spot for you.

One last thing. Make sure that you pick a number between 1 and 16. This determines your spot in the first round.

1. The Kawakami Tomoko-san team - Bata-kun - Utena ("Shoujo Kakumei Utena"), Rosette ("Chrno Crusade") and Jinju (meaning yes, there will be a "KoF" character after all).

2. The Stealth Team? (Not the best name, but it fits.) - Shooo-rook - May ("Guilty Gear"), Basara("Samurai Spirits"), and Misato ("Eva")

3. The Megane Team - Rid - Fumiko ("Shikigami no Shiro"), Lace Rose/French Lace ("Ibara", "Pink Sweets") and Natsuko ("Re: Cutie Honey")

4. The Super Fierce Fashion Team - Evenor - Ulala ("SC5"), Iwazaru ("Killer 7") and Sailor Aluminum Siren ("Sailormoon: Sailorstars season")

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 06:49]

Replies:

Shooo-rook
85th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 11:38post reply

quote:
Now that "KoF" no longer goes by year, I've decided to steal the year format and give it a MMC flare. Yes, this is how "KoF" should have been, seeing that some of us, including myself, has gone downhill! I think.

If you don't know how this goes, you create a team of three characters. Those three characters can be from an anime, manga or game. The catch is that you can't pick ridiculously powerful characters. So, that means you can't have someone like Mahoro in your team. Also, your team must have at least one anime/manga character and one game character.

What will be different this time is that there will not be a way for your team to get an extra vote at the beginning of each round. Instead, if you create a team where I feel the teammates will not get along, i.e. you have a team of Dan, Vega and Jinnai, that team will start with a vote deficit. Got that?

Well, Undead Fred brings up a good point about the teammates issue. Mary, Billy and Yamazaki didn't get along with each other. Mary was there only to spy on those two. So, I need two more people in favor of this change before I perform it.

Now, I will allow only 16 teams, or 15 rather now, seeing that I'll make a team at the end of this post. This is done so that I get a tournament number. I'd make it 32, but that'd be too troubling.

Oh. Don't forget to ask questions. Also, if you have a suggestion that'll make this tournament better, tell me right away.

I guess that's it. On to the event! What? You want a silly introduction? Fine!

Welcome to The King of Fighters 2006. Wild fighting has been brought forth once again. I now bring you all the classical tournament with a twist again.

There! You want it to have Engrish too?! I'm not going that far. Oh and OYF, if you want your sensei team to face my team, tell me and I'll save that last spot for you.

One last thing. The time you sign a team up determines the position of your team in the first round. So, if you're the second to last person to sign up, you'll face the second person who signed a team up.

1. The Kawakami Tomoko-san team - Utena (you know where), Rosette ("Chrno Crusade") and Jinju (meaning yes, there will be a "KoF" character after all).

2.May(Guilty Gear), Basara(SSV)(Too powerful? he has weak health), and Major/Captain Misato Katsuragi(Neon Evangelion Genesis)(Her power is the power of seduction)

Are you slave to the blade?

ZamIAm
1554th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 11:56post reply

quote:
Those three characters can be from an anime, manga or game.

-Does this include American created videogames and manga?

-What if the game was cancelled..? (Heh, looking for a loophole to be blunt)

B.E.T. doesn't care about black people...

Rid
7024th Post

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 12:01:post reply

Megane team

-Fumiko Odette Vanstein (Shikigami no Shiro saga)
-Lace Rose, French Lace (Ibara, Pink Sweets)
-Aki Natsuko (Re: Cutie Honey)

[this message was edited by Rid on Wed 1 Mar 12:02]

Bata kun
2797th Post

"Re(2):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 12:08:post reply

quote:

1. You know, the funny thing is, when I mentioned that rule, Dr. Baghead got me. Tokyopop did make a cinemanga of "Kim Possible" if I recall. Yeah and people shrugged this off.

So...to answer your question, if I allowed DB to make that team, it wouldn't be right if I said, "No Zam, you can't bring in that kimoi team! Now, begone!" After all, I'm all for the fans, ne? Ne?

2. You just had to hit me with a tough question, huh? If you're thinking of a "Capcom AS" character, seeing that this is the place where dreams come true, I'll allow them. If it's for some other game, unless you give me a good explanation, i.e. you tell me what the game is and you tell me why this character deserves to get in, you can't use that game's characters then.

I hope I helped you there. ^^

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Wed 1 Mar 12:12]

Evenor
314th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 12:16post reply

Super Fierce Fashion Team

1.Ulala (SC5)
2.Iwazaru (Killer 7)
3.Sailor Aluminum Siren ( Sailormoon: Sailorstars season)

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

ZamIAm
1555th Post

"Re(3):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 13:36post reply

quote:

1. You know, the funny thing is, when I mentioned that rule, Dr. Baghead got me. Tokyopop did make a cinemanga of "Kim Possible" if I recall. Yeah and people shrugged this off.

So...to answer your question, if I allowed DB to make that team, it wouldn't be right if I said, "No Zam, you can't bring in that kimoi team! Now, begone!" After all, I'm all for the fans, ne? Ne?

2. You just had to hit me with a tough question, huh? If you're thinking of a "Capcom AS" character, seeing that this is the place where dreams come true, I'll allow them. If it's for some other game, unless you give me a good explanation, i.e. you tell me what the game is and you tell me why this character deserves to get in, you can't use that game's characters then.

Ah. Was going to try to weasel Static in due to the Static Shock GBA game being fully completed but canceled yet I'll back off. At the same time, I developed another team idea anyways. Still working on a name for the team.

-Ashrah (Mortal Kombat: Deception)
-Ruby Heart (Marvel Vs. Capcom 2)
-Aisha Clanclan (Outlaw Star)

BTW, my backup team (just in case you can't get a full 16 though I doubt that will happen) would've been Static, Big Landman (Burning Rangers), and Bulma (Dragon Ball Z). Anyone else can "borrow" it if they like.

Korigama
90th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 13:54post reply

Sounds like fun.

Team name...hmm, I'll just use: Theoretical Reticle

-Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
-Dan Smith (Killer7)
-Maria Traydor (Star Ocean 3)

KTallguy
843th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(5):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 15:14:post reply

haha, never participated but I'm drunk so...

Team Name: Ninja Fetish Power
Ibuki (SFIII)
Hanzo (SS)
Mukuro (Warzard)

I have a ninja fetish, what can I say.
All three of them share some commonalities, but each of their uses of ninja powers are fundamentally different. NINJA POWERS!

Edit: Team name

Proud Supporter of Next Generation GAMEPLAY
"手前は役不足なんだよ!"

[this message was edited by KTallguy on Thu 2 Mar 03:39]

Bata kun
2800th Post

"Re(4):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 15:26:post reply

quote:

Ah. Was going to try to weasel Static in due to the Static Shock GBA game being fully completed but canceled yet I'll back off. At the same time, I developed another team idea anyways. Still working on a name for the team.

BTW, my backup team (just in case you can't get a full 16 though I doubt that will happen) would've been Static, Big Landman (Burning Rangers), and Bulma (Dragon Ball Z). Anyone else can "borrow" it if they like.

You have used that av for a while. That's a good enough reason for me. Besides, that has value, ne? Hopefully, this will be shrugged off.

By the way, your e-mail addy's still the one in your guides, right?

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 02:13]

Krzyzewski Man
1154th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(5):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 18:29post reply

Team Super Moe

1.Karnov (Fighters History)
2.Kusaregedou (SamSho)
3.Mr. Heart (Hokuto no Ken)

If life gives you AIDS make lemon-AIDS!
-Sarah Silverman

Maese Spt
177th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(6):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 18:38post reply

Sounds fun... OK, I'll play along.

Fatal Beauties Team (you know, you have to give Saigado and other doujinshi writers some fodder, there MUST be a Yuri and friends 2006):

- Taki (Soul Calibur/Edge saga)
- Hyakurin (Mugen no Jūnin)
- Peorth (Ah! My Goddess)

I guess I could have Urd (AMG), Sheena Fujibayashi (ToS) and Yukie (the mother from Ai Shimai/Immoral Sisters) as substitute team as well, with Motoko Aoyama (Love Hina) and Princess Kushana (Nausicaa) as possible strikers. Lol.

PS
The goddesses would not be too powerful, since they have the possibility of wearing accesories wich limit their powers. Anyway, what the heck, Kyō & Co. are supposed to have godlike powers, so it wouldn't be unfair for Peorth to use her full strenght if circumstances demand it so...

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

NARUTO
3371th Post

"Re(7):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 19:32:post reply

Well so I would make it so:

Super China team:
-Long: (KOF)
-Ranma: (Ranma1/2)
-Ton pooh: (Strider series)

does it works? ^^

Tu Fuis Ego eris...Like you I was Like me you'll be...

[this message was edited by NARUTO on Wed 1 Mar 20:07]

Time Mage
2330th Post

"Re(1):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Wed 1 Mar 21:36post reply

Here's my entry:

Hyperactive Tomboy Girls, featuring:

- Lina Inverse (Slayers).
- Makoto (Street Fighter III: Third Strike).
- Takino Tomo (Azumanga Daioh).

Lina could be considered a bit too powerful, but since Tomo isn't exactly a powerhouse (she'll be more like a big hindrance XD), and Makoto is balanced, the team is balanced, I guess.

Bata kun
2800th Post

"Re(8):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 02:55post reply

If the list you see up top in a few minutes is not complete, it is because I have a bunch of tasks to fight off and I'm doing some serious thinking.

kofoguz
301th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(9):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 03:20post reply

Okay here my team
Setsuka (soul calibur III)
Rimururu
Lei Lei/Hsien-ko
Short blades team.

Bata kun
2801th Post

"Re(10):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC" , posted Thu 2 Mar 03:22post reply

quote:
Okay here my team
Rimururu
Lei Lei/Hsien-ko
Short blades team.

Oi. Go all the way back to the first post and read the rules.

Bata kun
2802th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):'The King of Fighters 2006' - th" , posted Thu 2 Mar 03:32post reply

Ha ha ha! Neoryu has announced his entry. The Kawasumi Ayako-san team: Fuu ("Samurai Champloo"), Hinako (yes, another "KoF" fighter), and Kokoro ("DoA"). Next thing I know, someone will want to create the Yukino Satsuki-san team of Mina, Kaname and Kagome. =P

kofoguz
302th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):'The King of Fighters 2006' - th" , posted Thu 2 Mar 03:43post reply

quote:
Okay here my team
Rimururu
Lei Lei/Hsien-ko
Short blades team.

Ok Im guessing Setsuka is tooo strong so I cant choose?
But Im a mediocre player and I dont know if rimu and lei lei are allowed?
Please enlight me specificly about my wrong choices.

Bata kun
2804th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):'The King of Fighters 2006' - th" , posted Thu 2 Mar 03:51:post reply

quote:
Okay here my team
Rimururu
Lei Lei/Hsien-ko
Short blades team.

Ok Im guessing Setsuka is tooo strong so I cant choose?
But Im a mediocre player and I dont know if rimu and lei lei are allowed?
Please enlight me specificly about my wrong choices.

"Your team must have at least one anime/manga character and one game character."

You can keep Setsuka. The thing is, you have to get rid of either Lei-Lei or Rimururu and place in an anime character. I can't remember if Hazumi in "Guardress" used a short sword or not, but I'm pretty sure there's that main character in "Kamui no Ken". Too bad that anime's good as a history lesson about the Ainu and not much else.

Edit: forget what I said about Hazumi. I think San ("Mononoke Hime") used a dagger.

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 03:59]

kofoguz
304th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(4):Re(10):'The King of Fighters 2006' - th" , posted Thu 2 Mar 04:52post reply

Rimururu
The thief girl from samurai x.

Also
Ruby Heart
B. Jennet
Pirate girl from samurai x.

Bata kun
2804th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):'The King of Fighters 2006' - th" , posted Thu 2 Mar 05:03post reply

quote:
Rimururu
The thief girl from samurai x.

Also
Ruby Heart
B. Jennet
Pirate girl from samurai x.

?

Thief girl? Are you referring to Tomoe? Tomoe did have a dagger from what I remembered.

Also, you can have only one team.

Nate
756th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):'The King of Fighters 2006' - th" , posted Thu 2 Mar 05:47post reply

Redheaded Crazy Women Team:
1. Maki (Airmaster)
2. Vanessa (KOF)
3. Red Akiha (Melty Blood)

Aerial dominance, power, and speed. Sounds good to me.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Dr Baghead
3572th Post

"Re(3):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 06:28post reply

quote:

I forgot about that, that was a terffic loophole! Of course it was an unfair one since they'd later go on to make "That's So Raven" and "Lizzie MacGuire" 'cinemangas' so it's not one I will use again Well then, now it's time for "Team Dantastic 2.0: the no loophole addtion"

-Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter Alpha)
-Kagura (AzuManga)
-Christie (DoAX)

I guess they start off at a disadvantage since Dan annoys everyone and Christie hates EVERYONE.

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)

Bata kun
2808th Post

"Re(4):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 06:50:post reply

I think I need one more team?

Oh and pick a number between 3 and 16. This determines what position number you'll get for the first round. I got 1 and Neoryu has 2. The format will look like this:

1-16

8-9

5-12

4-13

3-14

6-11

7-10

2-15

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 06:52]

Pollyanna
1665th Post

Tailored Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(6):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 07:00post reply

quote:
Team Super Moe

2.Kusaregedou (SamSho)

+10

No...wait...Kusaregedeou doesn't fit as well as Earthquake would.

No...that's not far...

+1

Bata kun
2809th Post

"Re(6):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 07:21:post reply

quote:
Team Super Moe

2.Kusaregedou (SamSho)

I am so close to giving a penalty here just for that unfitting team name. =P

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 07:30]

Cain Highwind
657th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(7):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 08:32post reply

Cool, idea! I'll join!

The Kawaii Shojo Mechanic Team

Lucca Ashtear (Chrono Trigger)
Winry Rockbell (Fullmetal Alchemest)
Roll Casket (Megaman Legends)

And I choose the Number 8!

My backup idea was to have the "Wizard of Ozaka" team with Luffy (One Piece), Osaka(AzuDai), and Alphonse (FMA). But it doesn't fit your rules, nor would it be "complete" without Kon (Bleach).

Bata kun
2810th Post

"The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 08:39:post reply

quote:
Cool, idea! I'll join!

The Kawaii Shojo Mechanic Team

And I choose the Number 8!

My backup idea was to have the "Wizard of Ozaka" team with Luffy (One Piece), Osaka(AzuDai), and Alphonse (FMA). But it doesn't fit your rules, nor would it be "complete" without Kon (Bleach).

With that, the list is all filled up. While I do some fixing, mostly wondering what teams have a penalty and there are at least two, which I won't be done with until probably tomorrow at the latest, you people tell me what number do you want your team to have. Otherwise, I'll give your team a random number.

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 08:49]

Rid
7024th Post

"Re(1):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 08:47post reply

Seven Up! I was playing Cool Spot some days ago, so Seven it is.

Korigama
92th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 08:49:post reply

EDIT: Beat me to it, so...9.

[this message was edited by Korigama on Thu 2 Mar 08:50]

Evenor
315th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 08:53post reply

I'll stay with 4.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Bata kun
2812th Post

"Re(3):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 08:55:post reply

Slots

1. Myself

2. Neoryu

4. Evenor

7. Rid

8. Cain

9. Korigama

Edit: look below.

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 09:01]

Cain Highwind
658th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(4):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 08:58post reply

quote:
Slots

1. Myself

2. Neoryu

4. Evenor

7. Rid

9. Korigama

I already said 8 :p

Bata kun
2811th Post

"Re(5):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 09:00post reply

quote:
Slots

1. Myself

2. Neoryu

4. Evenor

7. Rid

9. Korigama

I already said 8 :p

Thank you for reminding me. =P

Bata kun
2813th Post

"Omake + a serious issue" , posted Thu 2 Mar 09:33:post reply

*I am watching over an event similiar to this as I look at my work.*

Clark - Hey, wait Ralf!

Ralf - This is an outrage! We're not in the latest "KoF"! How could that boxer chick and that little girl be in it?!

Me - They got owners who signed them up.

Ralf - Why didn't they contact us?!

Me - You guys already had that side mission with Marco and the rest of the crew. Remember?

Clark - See? I told you why we're not in this "KoF".

Me - So, rest up.

*As those two leave, Kusaregedou arrives.*

Kusaregedou - Gao~!

Me - Huh? Oh.

Kusaregedou - You look real ta--

Me - If this is about that deduction, tell your manager to change that team name.

Kusaregedou - Eh?!

Me - Oh and don't ever finish that sentence. I have security.

*After he leaves, my work's resumed.*

Me - Oh. Wow. I forgot. I never did get my Tomoe question answered. So, unless my Tomoe question gets answered, there's still one more slot left. (Yes, it's been years since I last saw anything "Rurouni Kenshin". Good golly, I haven't even finished the anime.)

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 09:45]

shindekudasai
104th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Omake + a serious issue" , posted Thu 2 Mar 09:52post reply

AAaaarrrghh!! Missed the mark!! Oh well, here's what my team -would- have been.

- Daisuke Aurora
- Maxima
- Naomi Armitage

"Dai's New Toys" Team

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

Bata kun
2814th Post

"Re(2):Omake + a serious issue" , posted Thu 2 Mar 10:00:post reply

quote:
AAaaarrrghh!! Missed the mark!! Oh well, here's what my team -would- have been.

- Daisuke Aurora
- Maxima
- Naomi Armitage

"Dai's New Toys" Team

Did you miss the important part of the omake? I said that if I don't get that answer soon, I have to accept another team. Guess what? I have to accept your team because you gave me names for all three members and discard that short blade one.

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Thu 2 Mar 10:01]

Dr Baghead
3573th Post

"Re(4):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 10:40post reply

quote:
Slots

1. Myself

2. Neoryu

4. Evenor

7. Rid

8. Cain

9. Korigama

Can I get 12?!

Bata kun
2814th Post

"Re(5):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 10:47post reply

quote:
Slots

1. Myself

2. Neoryu

4. Evenor

7. Rid

8. Cain

9. Korigama

Can I get 12?!

You got 12. ^^

KTallguy
843th Post

"Re(6):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 13:19post reply

My team has little chance of winning unless I pull some amazing photoshops, but ...

I pick 14!

Proud Supporter of Next Generation GAMEPLAY
"手前は役不足なんだよ!"

ZamIAm
1556th Post

"Re(5):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 13:47post reply

quote:
Was going to try to weasel Static in due to the Static Shock GBA game being fully completed but canceled yet I'll back off. At the same time, I developed another team idea anyways. Still working on a name for the team.

You have used that av for a while. That's a good enough reason for me. Besides, that has value, ne? Hopefully, this will be shrugged off.

By the way, your e-mail addy's still the one in your guides, right?

Two things. First I pick slot 11.

Second...wow. So Static is in. Still can't think of a good team name.

And yeah, the email is the same.

NARUTO
3371th Post

"Re(6):'The King of Fighters 2006' - the MMC w" , posted Thu 2 Mar 18:19post reply

So I4ll take n°19 if possible, if not n°16....

Tu Fuis Ego eris...Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Time Mage
2331th Post

"Re(6):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 19:16post reply

I'll take number 5.

Maese Spt
179th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 20:08post reply

13 here. It fits quite well for femme fatales...

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

Bata kun
2815th Post

"Re(8):The list is complete!" , posted Thu 2 Mar 23:13post reply

1. Myself

2. Neoryu

4. Evenor

5. TM

7. Rid

8. Cain

9. Korigama

11. Zam

12. Dr Baghead

13. MS

14. KTallguy

16. Naruto

3, 6, 10 and 15 are left unless I missed someone.

Oh and Zam, check your box.

Nate
757th Post

"Re(9):The list is complete!" , posted Fri 3 Mar 03:00post reply

quote:

3, 6, 10 and 15 are left unless I missed someone.

I'll take 6.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

ZamIAm
1559th Post

"Re(9):The list is complete!" , posted Fri 3 Mar 03:13post reply

quote:
Oh and Zam, check your box.

Officially setting the team to Static, Big Landman, and Aisha Clanclan

Dr Baghead
3574th Post

"Re(7):The list is complete!" , posted Fri 3 Mar 03:56post reply

quote:
I'll take number 5.

Hooray, I was hoping you would! It's Tomo Vs Kagura in round 1

Bata kun
2816th Post

"Re(8):The list is complete!" , posted Fri 3 Mar 04:02post reply

quote:
I'll take number 5.

XD

Great. With all of these weird things, I will not be able to finish my tasks as early as I thought.

Time Mage
2332th Post

"Re(8):The list is complete!" , posted Fri 3 Mar 05:09post reply

quote:
I'll take number 5.

Heh, heh, they're arch-enemies, after all.

Bata kun
2819th Post

"Last note before the matchups." , posted Fri 3 Mar 05:57:post reply

Okay. I'll give the final list in a bit. For now, I can say that of the sixteen teams, two will stay in the penalty and no, one of them is not that "unmoe" team. Teams without a name will just go under your name. That's it. That "unmoe" team however will not have its name kept. (See? I am not that mean after all.)

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Fri 3 Mar 06:02]

Bata kun
2821th Post

"Matchups" , posted Fri 3 Mar 06:13:post reply

Too lazy to type properly. Oh and the teams in italics mean that the team will stay in the penalty.

1. Kawakami Tomoko-san chiimu - Utena ("Shoujo Kakumei Utena"), Rosette ("Chrno Crusade") and Jinju ("KoF") - Me.

2. Kawasumi Ayako-san chiimu - Fuu ("Samurai Champloo"), Hinako ("KoF"), and Kokoro ("DoA") - Neoryu.

3. Shooo-rook team - Shooo-rook - May ("Guilty Gear"), Basara("Samurai Spirits"), and Misato ("Eva").

4. The Super Fierce Fashion Team - Ulala ("SC5"), Iwazaru ("Killer 7") and Sailor Aluminum Siren ("Sailormoon: Sailorstars season") - Evenor

5. Hyperactive Tomboy Girls Team

- Lina Inverse (Slayers).
- Makoto (Street Fighter III: Third Strike).
- Takino Tomo (Azumanga Daioh)

- Time Mage

6. Redheaded Crazy Women Team:
1. Maki (Airmaster)
2. Vanessa (KOF)
3. Red Akiha (Melty Blood)

- Nate

7. Megane team

-Fumiko Odette Vanstein (Shikigami no Shiro saga)
-Lace Rose, French Lace (Ibara, Pink Sweets)
-Aki Natsuko (Re: Cutie Honey)

- Rid

8. The Kawaii Shoujo Mechanic Team

- Cain

9. Theoretical Reticle

-Spike Spiegel (Cowboy Bebop)
-Dan Smith (Killer7)
-Maria Traydor (Star Ocean 3)

- Korigama

10. "Dai's New Toys" Team
- Daisuke Aurora
- Maxima
- Naomi Armitage

- shindekudasai

11. Chocolate Thunder team - Static, Big Landman, and Aisha Clanclan

12. "Team Dantastic 2.0: the no loophole addtion"

-Dan Hibiki (Street Fighter Alpha)
-Kagura (AzuManga)
-Christie (DoAX)

-DB

Fatal Beauties Team:

- Taki (Soul Calibur/Edge saga)
- Hyakurin (Mugen no Jūnin)
- Peorth (Ah! My Goddess)

-Maese Spt

14. Team Name: Ninja Fetish Power
Ibuki (SFIII)
Hanzo (SS)
Mukuro (Warzard)

-KTallguy

15. Krzyzewski Man team

2.Kusaregedou (SamSho)

16. Super China team:
-Long: (KOF)
-Ranma: (Ranma1/2)
-Ton pooh: (Strider series)

-Naruto

If I don't start later today, I'll start tomorrow.

If my team doesn't win it, the Hyperactive Tomboy Girls Team should.

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Fri 3 Mar 08:49]

ZamIAm
1562th Post

"Re(1):Matchups" , posted Fri 3 Mar 08:46post reply

I'm actually going to name my team Chocolate Thunder.

Bata kun
2823th Post

"A blow up." , posted Fri 3 Mar 08:50:post reply

Done!

I realized that the ninja team doesn't have an anime ninja. So...instead of Ibuki, I placed in Shinobu of "Shinobuden". Yay.

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Fri 3 Mar 12:30]

shindekudasai
105th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):Omake + a serious issue" , posted Fri 3 Mar 16:37post reply

quote:
Did you miss the important part of the omake? I said that if I don't get that answer soon, I have to accept another team. Guess what? I have to accept your team because you gave me names for all three members and discard that short blade one.

Cool, cool. Can't wait to see all these fighters mix it up.

Wither Blister Burn + Peel

Time Mage
2335th Post

"Re(1):Matchups" , posted Fri 3 Mar 21:37:post reply

quote:
Oh and the teams in italics mean that the team will stay in the penalty.

Could you give at least a reason why you're penalizing those teams? I don't want to face a handicapped opponent.

*Tomo talking in the background* "Pff, I don't know the others, but with Kagura in there, we won't loose. she can't compete with my beauty and smartness and..." *Yomi appears behind* "Shut up already!!" "Heeeey Yomi! Did you come to see my stunning victory?" "Nah, I've come to see you pwned by Kagura" "Whaaaaat?".

[this message was edited by Time Mage on Fri 3 Mar 21:39]

Bata kun
2824th Post

"Re(2):Matchups" , posted Sat 4 Mar 00:44:post reply

quote:
Could you give at least a reason why you're penalizing those teams? I don't want to face a handicapped opponent.

Like what D.B. said, Christie hates just about everyone. Also, knowing the story of Long, it's easy to give the deduction here. If Long was replaced by say, Kensou however, then only D.B.'s team would be in the penalty. Makes sense?

[this message was edited by Bata kun on Sat 4 Mar 03:03]

Dr Baghead
3576th Post

"Re(3):Matchups" , posted Sat 4 Mar 03:21post reply

quote:
Like what D.B. said, Christie hates just about everyone. Also, knowing the story of Long, it's easy to give the deduction here. If Long was replaced by say, Kensou however, then only D.B.'s team would be in the penalty. Makes sense?

Not only does Christie hate everyone (especially people who buy her $20000000000 worth of gifts then give her a tiny swimsuit) but Dan is annoying, so she'd hate him even more then normal.... so I should get like a double penalty or something.

Of course I could replace her with Honey from Fighting Vipers (it's called "Team Dantastic" the other two are seat fillers after all)... but then it's unfair since without the pentality Dan's sheer awesomeness alone carries the team to victory!

Bata kun
2825th Post

"Start." , posted Sat 4 Mar 03:25post reply

The tournament has started.

Time Mage
2335th Post

"Re(3):Matchups" , posted Sat 4 Mar 03:26post reply

quote:

Yeah, now I get it, thanks.

Bata kun
2826th Post

"Start reminder II." , posted Sat 4 Mar 03:49post reply

quote:

Yeah, now I get it, thanks.

Yeah. Like I said, round 1 has started.

kofoguz
305th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Start reminder II." , posted Sat 4 Mar 04:19post reply

Oh F***! Last night internet wasnt available. I really want to join this. Can you add me some kind of challenge team or something? Yuo know secret team. I want my "Short Blade Team" to be in.

Setsuka
Rimururu
Tomoe
I know round one started but. Please?

Bata kun
2827th Post

"Re(2):Start reminder II." , posted Sat 4 Mar 06:34post reply

quote:
Oh F***! Last night internet wasnt available. I really want to join this. Can you add me some kind of challenge team or something? Yuo know secret team. I want my "Short Blade Team" to be in.

Setsuka
Rimururu
Tomoe
I know round one started but. Please?

Sorry. Had you provided Tomoe's name, seeing that some of us either don't know "Rurouni Kenshin" or hasn't read or seen it in years to remember everyone, I would have placed you in and besides, Time Mage already placed in a vote.

kofoguz
306th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(3):Start reminder II." , posted Sun 5 Mar 03:27post reply

quote:
Sorry. Had you provided Tomoe's name, seeing that some of us either don't know "Rurouni Kenshin" or hasn't read or seen it in years to remember everyone, I would have placed you in and besides, Time Mage already placed in a vote.

Well next time then.