DS Lite - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1722 Views )

Shooo-rook
81th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"DS Lite" , posted Thu 23 Feb 10:07post reply

Has any talk gone around about the DS Lite release in the US? In Japan it is scheduled to be released on March 2nd! Any info? Thank you

Are you slave to the blade?

Replies:

Sensenic
1458th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"And DS 3?" , posted Mon 27 Feb 21:02post reply

Authenticity not yet confirmed by Nintendo, here's the patent document for it.

Gee, hope it was just a prototype. Else, what's with making new versions so soon?

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.

Shooo-rook
88th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):And DS 3?" , posted Wed 1 Mar 12:14:post reply

quote:
Authenticity not yet confirmed by Nintendo, here's the patent document for it.

Gee, hope it was just a prototype. Else, what's with making new versions so soon?

Thank you very much... I have looked around on another forum... to see what other people have been saying... It seems like that these "experts" are estimating between May and August... One of these forum surfers said that he preordered a Lite from Japan... I would too if shipping didn't cost so ****ing much.

PS> ALL HAIL THE PROF I LOVE THE COLORS

EDIT: "A game apparatus includes a touch panel on which at least two pointing positions are simultaneously detectable." Please explain... Interesting article... Poses an interesting question as to 1)whether the DS Lite is a third DS model created... Also the patent sketches show the the cover only covers the bottom screen... It does not cover the right or left side of the apparatus. Peculiar... *and the missing of the X and Y buttons... These Patent's sure do look mighty interesting... *Scooby Doo detective agency at MMcafe's service.

Are you slave to the blade?

[this message was edited by Shooo-rook on Wed 1 Mar 12:24]