Capcom's Quarterly Financial Results - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1955 Views )

Ishmael
2379th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Capcom's Quarterly Financial Results" , posted Thu 9 Feb 22:47:post reply

Thanks to strong sales on RE4 and Monster Hunter Portable, as well as not getting hosed on taxes, Capcom has been doing quite well for itself recently.

Links for more information are here and here. EDIT: Link for the English version of the .pdf files.

[this message was edited by Ishmael on Thu 9 Feb 23:17]

Replies:

exodus
3247th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Capcom's Quarterly Financial Results" , posted Fri 10 Feb 04:12post reply

my big hope here is that capcom learned something from resident evil 4. namely, it's good to remake your series and really get it right. Their sequels don't have to suck, obviously.

I have high hopes for killer 8.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -

is joke

End of Spoiler

Shooo-rook
69th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Capcom's Quarterly Financial Results" , posted Tue 14 Feb 09:51post reply

quote:
my big hope here is that capcom learned something from resident evil 4. namely, it's good to remake your series and really get it right. Their sequels don't have to suck, obviously.

What would be the 8th personality???
Klaus Smith, with Panzer fury?

Are you slave to the blade?

Shooo-rook
77th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Capcom's Quarterly Financial Results" , posted Sun 19 Feb 15:35post reply

quote:

Wait !!! THERE IS A KILLER8 when you beat killer 7 it turns into killer 8 !!!

Are you slave to the blade?