Hokuto No Ken - Raou Gaiden - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1818 Views )

catalyst
128th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Regular Customer

"Hokuto No Ken - Raou Gaiden" , posted Mon 6 Feb 13:29post reply

I probably miss this thread with snk neogeo shingo starting it with current anime coming for this year, but I was curious to know if this was a remake of the original fist of the north star movie with mentions on Souther and Shuu and more of an explanation of Raoh?

http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html heres the website posted again if anyone wants to see the trailers or if they already have.

Speaking of which, anyone in the H-town area got to try the game yet? I heard it came like this 3rd up at planet zero.

Catalyst jukebox ::kicks:: - Etro Anime: "Endless"

Replies:

Bootation
510th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Hokuto No Ken - Raou Gaiden" , posted Mon 6 Feb 14:31post reply

quote:
I probably miss this thread with snk neogeo shingo starting it with current anime coming for this year, but I was curious to know if this was a remake of the original fist of the north star movie with mentions on Souther and Shuu and more of an explanation of Raoh?

http://www.hokuto-no-ken.jp/index2.html heres the website posted again if anyone wants to see the trailers or if they already have.

Speaking of which, anyone in the H-town area got to try the game yet? I heard it came like this 3rd up at planet zero.

The animation on this looks incredible. Didn't they just come out with a bunch of ova's tho?

I really want to play this game. The WA-CHA sounds a bit off tho in the trailers for the movie....

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Digitalboy
273th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):Hokuto No Ken - Raou Gaiden" , posted Mon 6 Feb 14:43post reply

quote:
snk neogeo shingo

Whatever happen to "The One?"

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

catalyst
129th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):Hokuto No Ken - Raou Gaiden" , posted Mon 6 Feb 14:59post reply

quote:

The animation on this looks incredible. Didn't they just come out with a bunch of ova's tho?

I really want to play this game. The WA-CHA sounds a bit off tho in the trailers for the movie....

Yea they just came out with 3 episode OVAS, ADV films released them here in America not to long ago.

burning kyo
2395th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Hokuto No Ken - Raou Gaiden" , posted Mon 6 Feb 19:17post reply

quote:

Yea they just came out with 3 episode OVAS, ADV films released them here in America not to long ago.

Are you talking about Shin HNK or Raoh Gaiden ?
I'm so glad to watch "Raoh Gaiden".

~ Flowers Blooming on the Moon Flowers Scattering on the Wind ~

catalyst
130th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):Hokuto No Ken - Raou Gaiden" , posted Mon 6 Feb 23:35post reply

quote:

Are you talking about Shin HNK or Raoh Gaiden ?
I'm so glad to watch "Raoh Gaiden".

Shin HNK