Super Bowl XL - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums


Original message (1522 Views )

Bata kun
2764th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master





"Super Bowl XL" , posted Sun 5 Feb 09:37post reply

Who will win Super Bowl XL?
The Pittsburgh Steelers.
The Seattle Seahawks.
Namako Team!


Which?






Replies:

talbaineric
6226th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master





"Re(1):Super Bowl XL" , posted Sun 5 Feb 10:57post reply

I'll go for Steelers. My team, the Dolphins, has disappointed the hell out of me the last couple of years. Nary a playoff in sight!






TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.
My Deviantart place! TE loves Deviantart!

exodus
3241th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master





"Re(1):Super Bowl XL" , posted Sun 5 Feb 11:22post reply

I hear they play football with two teams now!

I bet one of them will win!





Bata kun
2766th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master





"Re(2):Super Bowl XL" , posted Sun 5 Feb 11:29post reply

quote:
I hear they play football with two teams now!

I bet one of them will win!



Go Namako Team! You're only one vote behind!

Yeah and I bet one of them will win.





Gojira
1931th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive





"Re(1):Super Bowl XL" , posted Sun 5 Feb 14:04post reply

Don't care
GO SEAHAWKS
But if I had to choose one I'd go with... FUCK UP THE STEELERS
uh... the one... with that guy





Adon
1552th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member





"Re(2):Super Bowl XL" , posted Sun 5 Feb 16:24post reply

Who do I want Seattle

Who do I think Pittsburgh

Unless the Burger King gets involved

Where has Adon been Italy, Monaco, and France

yes I really was

Where does Adon want to be.... Street Fighter 4





shooo-rook
42th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Super Bowl XL" , posted Mon 6 Feb 03:56post reply

quote:
I'll go for Steelers. My team, the Dolphins, has disappointed the hell out of me the last couple of years. Nary a playoff in sight!

Yes, im not that into football, but i work at this place where a lot of people are dolphins fans and they are always down in the dumps on sundays... "The Dolphins lost again"
Actually i didn't know who was playing until wednesday or thursday... Do they broadcast the game in Japan???





Are you slave to the blade?

Krzyzewski Man
1151th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+




"Re(3):Super Bowl XL" , posted Mon 6 Feb 04:37post reply

We must prepare funeral arrangements for poor bata-kun, as he failed to provide the necessary and correct answer - Chuck Norris.





If life gives you AIDS make lemon-AIDS!
-Sarah Silverman

Shooo-rook
45th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"Re(4):Super Bowl XL" , posted Mon 6 Feb 10:18post reply

quote:
We must prepare funeral arrangements for poor bata-kun, as he failed to provide the necessary and correct answer - Chuck Norris.



Chuck Norris wins all competitions whether it be sporting events or culinary events... Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting... he goes killing.





Are you slave to the blade?

Bata kun
2770th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master





"Re(4):Super Bowl XL" , posted Mon 6 Feb 11:27:post reply

quote:
We must prepare funeral arrangements for poor bata-kun, as he failed to provide the necessary and correct answer - Chuck Norris.



I'm the invincible Bata-sama! I can't be beaten! Ha ha ha!

I'll be serious here. If you needed my predicition right from the get go, it's the Steelers, though I want Seattle to win. So, there.





[this message was edited by Bata kun on Mon 6 Feb 11:29]

simonbelmont
69th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):Super Bowl XL" , posted Mon 6 Feb 12:18post reply

quote:
We must prepare funeral arrangements for poor bata-kun, as he failed to provide the necessary and correct answer - Chuck Norris.


Chuck Norris wins all competitions whether it be sporting events or culinary events... Chuck Norris doesn't go hunting... he goes killing.



Chuck Norris appeared in the "Street Fighter II" video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this "glitch," Norris replied, "That's no glitch."

I see someone else is bored at work...





Burning Ranger
1373th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member




"Re(1):Super Bowl XL" , posted Mon 6 Feb 12:55post reply

quote:


Which?



I was hoping for a Seahawks win... shame. Commercials kinda sucked this year--but at least there was the one with Col. O'Neill AKA MacGyver.





Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Bata kun
2770th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master





"Namako Chiimu no kachi da!" , posted Tue 7 Feb 02:45post reply

Yes! The Namako Team won! XD





Ishmael
2375th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master





"Re(2):Super Bowl XL" , posted Tue 7 Feb 05:50post reply

quote:
I was hoping for a Seahawks win... shame. Commercials kinda sucked this year--but at least there was the one with Col. O'Neill AKA MacGyver.


I'm still a bit amazed at the folks who tune in just to see the commercials. Somehow the Super Bowl has become some sort of national holiday where people feel the need to participate even if they aren't interested in football. It seems odd to make a holiday out of beer ads and guys running a ball up and down a field but it's still a better holiday than National Boss Day.





Kikkoken
1060th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member




"Re(3):Super Bowl XL" , posted Tue 7 Feb 05:58post reply

Chuck Norris used to be sexy. And then one day, he lost all his hair chest and lost 80% of his masculine appeal. Then he started to cook and lost the remaining 20%.





Shooo-rook
48th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"Re(4):Super Bowl XL" , posted Tue 7 Feb 10:51post reply

quote:
Chuck Norris used to be sexy. And then one day, he lost all his hair chest and lost 80% of his masculine appeal. Then he started to cook and lost the remaining 20%.



Chuck Norris once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.





Are you slave to the blade?

simonbelmont
71th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Super Bowl XL" , posted Tue 7 Feb 23:18post reply

quote:
Chuck Norris used to be sexy. And then one day, he lost all his hair chest and lost 80% of his masculine appeal. Then he started to cook and lost the remaining 20%.



No. Chuck Norris didn't lose his sex appeal until he put on a cowboy hat and thought he could sing...





Shooo-rook
52th Post



user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):Super Bowl XL" , posted Wed 8 Feb 09:24post reply

quote:
Chuck Norris used to be sexy. And then one day, he lost all his hair chest and lost 80% of his masculine appeal. Then he started to cook and lost the remaining 20%.


No. Chuck Norris didn't lose his sex appeal until he put on a cowboy hat and thought he could sing...



Chuck Norris doesn't write a book. All the words assemble out of fear.





Are you slave to the blade?