Is SNKP Out of Coin-op! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2170 Views )

editor
26th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Rare Customer

"Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sat 4 Feb 21:20post reply

A lot of questions started when Metal Slug 6 turned up in arcades in Japan; where was Capcom Vs. SNK, and why were there no more SNK-P games listed for arcade, just console ports.

With the build up to the big AOU arcade show this month, leaks from SNK-P suggest that they have pulled out of arcade development. Their next game rumored to be 'Sister Quest' may miss arcade and go straight to PS2.

This comes at the same time as Sega leaked that no more A-Wave games will be developed after Fists of the Northstar, so depriving SNK-P of their hardware platform. wow!

- Note - best to discuss this topic here as Neo-SNK-Capcom forums would blow a fuse talking about their beloved platform.

Editor
The Stinger Report"the 'out-of-home entertainment news service"
Link Here

Replies:

Count Hihihi
39th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sat 4 Feb 21:58post reply

Street Fighter 4!

editor
27th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sat 4 Feb 22:02post reply

quote:
Street Fighter 4!

Yep 'Count' no sign of the game that was 'Rumored' to have been at JAMMA back in September! Oh sorry were you trying to make a point, when we type the word lead or rumor you treat it as fact!! sorry thought you could read. Please also be sure to see the word Rumor in the above topic... but hey we are at the news and Rumor sector - unless your lost!

Editor
Link Here

Time Mage
2305th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sat 4 Feb 22:25post reply

Exclusive rumors!

Zepy
1179th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sat 4 Feb 22:35post reply

I've got exclusive rumours that SNKP will be entering the eroge business. Days of Memories will now be their main flagship franchise.

Cain Highwind
651th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(1):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sun 5 Feb 06:35post reply

quote:

- Note - best to discuss this topic here as Neo-SNK-Capcom forums would blow a fuse talking about their beloved platform.

It's because you're a big rumor monger that no one likes you, it's not about Console/Arcade fanboyism at all.

quote:
I've got exclusive rumours that SNKP will be entering the eroge business. Days of Memories will now be their main flagship franchise.

Even that is more believeable than anything from TSR.

editor
28th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sun 5 Feb 08:03post reply

quote:

Even that is more believeable than anything from TSR.

I am so sorry to even bother your web, as obviously you dont want to touch on any coverage. We are so evil!

Editor
Link Here

exodus
3242th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sun 5 Feb 11:24post reply

hmm. I wouldn't be too surprised, but I'd be a bit surprised. I'm sure they'll stay in the medal, print club, and pachinko businesses - I'd be surprised if they left arcades altogether.

Digitalboy
270th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Sun 5 Feb 21:00post reply

quote:
Street Fighter 4!

Yep 'Count' no sign of the game that was 'Rumored' to have been at JAMMA back in September! Oh sorry were you trying to make a point, when we type the word lead or rumor you treat it as fact!! sorry thought you could read. Please also be sure to see the word Rumor in the above topic... but hey we are at the news and Rumor sector - unless your lost!

Beaten!

I don't know how to live
But I've got alot of toys...

Nate
750th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):Is SNKP Out of Coin-op!" , posted Mon 6 Feb 07:37post reply

quote:

I am so sorry to even bother your web, as obviously you dont want to touch on any coverage. We are so evil!

The Royal We thing isn't earning you any points, asshat.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!