GAF watch - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1080 Views )

sabo10
1322th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"GAF watch" , posted Tue 31 Jan 15:12post reply

I'd like to make the case that the Gaming-age Forums are the worst gaming forums on the entire internet.

In this thread I will point out the things I find on this forum almost daily that just flabbergast me.

http://www.ga-forum.com/

Replies:

sabo10
1324th Post

"Re(1):GAF watch" , posted Tue 31 Jan 15:14:post reply

First up
the "giant incomprehensible clusterfuck of a singular paragraph relationship problem" posts that show up about every other day.

Here's an example

http://www.ga-forum.com/showthread.php?t=83564

Here is part of an old one I saved:

hi,

i am the one who is supposed to remarry with the ex. few weeks ago, i had a messy situation with now a girlfirend and not anymore the girlfriend which we still see each other, now i am seeing (another one!!,) who i like very much, those feelings are mutual, here is the problem, i am the only one to be blamed for, again i allowed my self this to happen, i have already kinda of told my ex the i have the intention to remarry her, but i said that out of pity, i know i should not have done it, i am stupid what can i do!! anyway, now i got more into trouble by having a crush on this new chick, and of course don't forget the other girlfriend, the one that has swingmood, (check the thread)

[this message was edited by sabo10 on Tue 31 Jan 15:17]

gorgeous
70th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):GAF watch" , posted Tue 31 Jan 15:28post reply

quote:
In this thread I will point out the things I find on this forum almost daily that just flabbergast me.

Can I post something that flabbergasts me, too?

Here.

Digitalboy
267th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):GAF watch" , posted Tue 31 Jan 19:42post reply

quote:
hi,

i am the one who is supposed to remarry with the ex. few weeks ago, i had a messy situation with now a girlfirend and not anymore the girlfriend which we still see each other, now i am seeing (another one!!,) who i like very much, those feelings are mutual, here is the problem, i am the only one to be blamed for, again i allowed my self this to happen, i have already kinda of told my ex the i have the intention to remarry her, but i said that out of pity, i know i should not have done it, i am stupid what can i do!! anyway, now i got more into trouble by having a crush on this new chick, and of course don't forget the other girlfriend, the one that has swingmood, (check the thread)

That is just sad.

exodus
3238th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):GAF watch" , posted Wed 1 Feb 01:58post reply

question: so?

there are shitty forums all over the internet - I go here so I don't have to see them!

I recommend not going there! I've found the solution for non-flabbergastronomy!

sabo10
1338th Post

"Update" , posted Thu 16 Feb 10:37:post reply

Cheney "accidentally" shoots man in texas

nice sneer quotes there ronito.
Yes, I'm sure it was not an accident.
Cheney really had it out for this billionaire lawyer neocon close friend hunting buddy of his.

GJ RONITO! i really think this use of sneer quotes in a topic on a gaming message board about a banal, irrelevant hunting accident will signal the downfall of the reTHUGlican party once and for all!

[this message was edited by sabo10 on Thu 16 Feb 10:39]

OYashiroForever
851th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(1):Update" , posted Thu 16 Feb 11:39post reply

Gaming Age and GameFAQs should have a forum battle... to the death. For great justice!

I've even got a slogan:
No matter who wins, we win.