When is Naruto(anime) filler going to stop? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (10625 Views )

Shyeim
245th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Frequent Customer

"When is Naruto(anime) filler going to stop?" , posted Fri 27 Jan 03:24:post reply

I read that filler season is still going on...

[this message was edited by Shyeim on Fri 27 Jan 04:00]

Replies:

Gojira
1925th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(1):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Fri 27 Jan 05:25post reply

quote:

11 more episodes, according to Dattebayo's countdown. The real new season should start at around April.

simonbelmont
63th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Fri 27 Jan 05:54post reply

quote:

11 more episodes, according to Dattebayo's countdown. The real new season should start at around April.

About damn time! For a second there I thought NARUTO was never gonna grow older...

Digitalboy
266th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Fri 27 Jan 14:54post reply

The "side quests" of Naruto really made me stopped watching this series. It is good to know that it is finally heading back to the main scope of the series.

Freeter
4328th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(4):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Fri 27 Jan 16:03post reply

quote:
It is good to know that it is finally heading back to the main scope of the series.

Then people will complain, "When is the Sakura fight going to stop"...

altimus
152th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Fri 27 Jan 17:24post reply

quote:
It is good to know that it is finally heading back to the main scope of the series.

Then people will complain, "When is the Sakura fight going to stop"...

I don't see why everyone hates that fight. Its the best in the series IMO. Lots of eye candy.

Gojira
1926th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(6):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Sat 28 Jan 15:23post reply

quote:

I don't see why everyone hates that fight. Its the best in the series IMO. Lots of eye candy.

I liked it too, but I think the reason there's so much hate for it is because there are more Neji, Rock Lee, Kakashi and Naruto fans combined than Sakura fans. And even though they were all in the arc, it was like 80% Sakura and 20% everyone else.

Siegfried
448th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Tue 31 Jan 10:55post reply

I can't wait. The filler has completely killed all my interest in the series, and I'm usually quite hard to turn off something. I'll just pretend all that stuff didn't happen (and it might as well) and get back to it later.

----------------
Webmaster of Fighter Mania
kattuggla.oru.se/dmd01/dm0103/test/

Fuchikoma
1429th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(8):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Sat 4 Feb 18:30post reply

quote:
I can't wait. The filler has completely killed all my interest in the series, and I'm usually quite hard to turn off something. I'll just pretend all that stuff didn't happen (and it might as well) and get back to it later.

Yeah I have to agree... the filler episodes are mighty bad... like almost Rurouni Kenshin filler bad. I would have much rather had the show take a hiatus in order not to catch up to the manga... rather than those stupid super twins or the lightning funeral guy...

Spoon
1284th Post

"Re(7):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Sat 4 Feb 18:40post reply

quote:

I liked it too, but I think the reason there's so much hate for it is because there are more Neji, Rock Lee, Kakashi and Naruto fans combined than Sakura fans. And even though they were all in the arc, it was like 80% Sakura and 20% everyone else.

I had always heard that 80% of Sakura's lines were, <some inflection>"Sasuke-kun".

I don't follow Naruto, but if that's the case then her unpopularity is understandable.

Sensenic
1442th Post

"Re(8):When is Naruto(anime) filler going to s" , posted Sun 5 Feb 03:49post reply

quote:

I had always heard that 80% of Sakura's lines were, <some inflection>"Sasuke-kun".

I don't follow Naruto, but if that's the case then her unpopularity is understandable.

But, precisely. It was her 3rd actual showing off and her first (and only so far ^_^) bad-ass moment.
That battle was there to show she's changed.

And,

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
except for when Sasori goes "big-and-punchable-by-Sakura prisms no jutsu" for no reason, as the sand in the other form was doing much more harm,

End of Spoiler

the rest was definitely one really cool fight.

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

"It's you know like when you die and you can't quite believe it"
An undead friend.