Very late... about The Rumble Fish 2 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1936 Views )

Arngrim
61th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Occasional Customer

"Very late... about The Rumble Fish 2" , posted Sun 22 Jan 06:30post reply

Sorry for being so late about this game, but it's really been a while since the arcade went out and there are no news of a console import yet.

Personally I'm craving for a PS2 release.

Does anybody know if there is something going on or may I lose my hope? ;__;

-Death!!!... but in this place there is no happiness.-

Replies:

Spoon
1269th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Very late... about The Rumble Fish 2" , posted Sun 22 Jan 12:16post reply

quote:
Sorry for being so late about this game, but it's really been a while since the arcade went out and there are no news of a console import yet.

Personally I'm craving for a PS2 release.

Does anybody know if there is something going on or may I lose my hope? ;__;

No news... but, you should think about how long it took for a PS2 release of the first Rumble Fish game...

Arngrim
62th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):Very late... about The Rumble Fish 2" , posted Mon 23 Jan 05:17post reply

quote:

No news... but, you should think about how long it took for a PS2 release of the first Rumble Fish game...

Thanks for the info!

I don't know how much exactly took the ps2 release of The Rumbe Fish, I still hope to be able to see that port one day.

Damn I want to play as Mito...

Spoon
1270th Post

"Re(3):Very late... about The Rumble Fish 2" , posted Mon 23 Jan 06:44post reply

quote:

Thanks for the info!

I don't know how much exactly took the ps2 release of The Rumbe Fish, I still hope to be able to see that port one day.

Damn I want to play as Mito...

You're not the only one that's waiting, and I already get to play the game in the arcade!... that's about an hour away T_T.

And for the first Rumble Fish, I think it took a bit over a year. Part of it may have been because they wanted to include TRF2 material in it, but even so, it took awhile. Considering that TRF2 came out in like March of last year... if we're lucky and they actually do decide to spring it out on us, we're going to have to wait a few months at least.

sabo10
1303th Post

"Re(4):Very late... about The Rumble Fish 2" , posted Mon 23 Jan 10:05post reply

quote:
that's about an hour away T_T.

It's about 2 hours for me, and that's in Kantou area Japan.

Arngrim
63th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(5):Very late... about The Rumble Fish 2" , posted Mon 23 Jan 10:13post reply

Well... actually I'm from Spain and I don't have a way to play it in the arcarde... so I just have to stick around with the ps2 release.

I e-mailed Dimps asking about that matter... I doubt they even aswer me...