Blood+ episode 12 - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3127 Views )

Rid
6969th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Blood+ episode 12" , posted Thu 12 Jan 10:58post reply

That corridor! That stairwell corner! It WAS the Raccoon City Police Department building!

Not to mention that the farmaceutical IS Umbrella...

Replies:

burning ranger
1355th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Blood+ episode 12" , posted Thu 12 Jan 13:59post reply

quote:
That corridor! That stairwell corner! It WAS the Raccoon City Police Department building!

Not to mention that the farmaceutical IS Umbrella...

Screenshot?

BTW, doesn't the Blood+ series kinda suck (I heard it did)?

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Rid
6970th Post

"Re(2):Blood+ episode 12" , posted Thu 12 Jan 19:04post reply

quote:
BTW, doesn't the Blood+ series kinda suck (I heard it did)?

I gets really good around episode 9 or so, but the beginning is slow. I'm downloading the episode now and I'll post some shots when I get it.

Rid
6972th Post

"Re(3):Blood+ episode 12" , posted Fri 13 Jan 00:02post reply

http://www.mmcafe.com/cgi-bin/imageboard/cbbs.cgi?mode=res&namber=1581&page=&no=0

not exact, but almost

Ishmael
2337th Post

"Re(4):Blood+ episode 12" , posted Fri 13 Jan 00:53post reply

How direct of a continuation is Blood+ of all that Blood: The Last Vampire multimedia stuff that came out a few years back? From the few images I've seen of Blood+ it looks like this Saya might actually speak to people and have other emotions besides seething rage. Considering that version of Saya was the part of the stories that I liked I'm a bit hesitant about this new series.

Rid
6973th Post

"Re(5):Blood+ episode 12" , posted Fri 13 Jan 01:22post reply

quote:
How direct of a continuation is Blood+ of all that Blood: The Last Vampire multimedia stuff that came out a few years back? From the few images I've seen of Blood+ it looks like this Saya might actually speak to people and have other emotions besides seething rage. Considering that version of Saya was the part of the stories that I liked I'm a bit hesitant about this new series.
Oh, for some reason she lost memories of her past, and was adopted by a family in Japan, that's why she acts like a normal girl. But her wild side is about to come out at any moment. It seems that she went REALLY wild in the Vietnam war.

Speaking of that, episode 10 is very harsh on how is Vietnam nowadays, a character is a girl that lost a leg on an abandoned landmine explosion, yet all she wanted was a metal detector to find more mines and sell them as scraps, because it was the only way that their family would get money to stay together.