Los videojuegos son malos - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1778 Views )

Rid
6965th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Los videojuegos son malos" , posted Sun 8 Jan 10:12post reply

http://www.gamercafe.cl/?p=194

Nice article by a friend, in spanish. Well, I liked it.

Replies:

Time Mage
2297th Post

"Re(1):Los videojuegos son malos" , posted Sun 8 Jan 20:22post reply

Was my imagination, or this thread dissapeared yesterday?

Anyway, I liked it, specially because of the several accurate links, but it has the same problems I've found on all the articles of this kind: It's targeted towards the gamers, those who doesn't need to be convinced about what he is saying, because they agree beforehand. I know it's much more difficult (no to say impossible) to put one of those articles in a non gaming website, but it would be much more benefitial to us. Right now, it's only complacency. Well written, though.

Rid
6966th Post

"Re(2):Los videojuegos son malos" , posted Sun 8 Jan 22:01post reply

quote:
Was my imagination, or this thread dissapeared yesterday?

Yes, I posted it yesterday but I noticed that there was an overload of my topics on the top, so I deceided to post it later.

Artano
5th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Los videojuegos son malos" , posted Mon 9 Jan 00:02post reply

i don't know why, but it's like the older people; parents and such, would like the videogames were bad or hazardous. The press here uses this fear any time they can to sell their news and it's like a vicious circle: the poor man in the article died from a heart attack, but the only thing that matters it's the fact that he was playing tekken...

Makondo99
303th Post

Bronze Customer

"La Prensa es la Mala" , posted Mon 9 Jan 02:42post reply

I think that it's not been found what caused his death yet (or the press that covered this piece of news already moved on more "interesting" news... c'mon, we are taking about LUN and La Cuarta here) as a friend pointed out, if he had died in a McDonald's, then burgers and fries would've been blamed; in a bus, TranSantiago and its buses would be the killers, etc, etc. That kind of press just need something overdramatic or sexy on their covers to sell, that's all, but you can't take what they write too seriously

Maese Spt
130th Post

Regular Customer

"Tekken es malo" , posted Mon 9 Jan 22:26post reply

I didnīt know Tekken 5 was exciting enough to provoke a heartstroke!

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

Toxico
4127th Post

"La cuarta es buena" , posted Wed 11 Jan 03:27post reply

quote:
I didnīt know Tekken 5 was exciting enough to provoke a heartstroke!

Well, while I didn't knew this LALO guy I know most of the people of Tekken chile and most of the people on those Diana arcades, most likely the victim was drunk as a sack or he was 'too emotional' while he played, I have meet many players there that really get desperate when they play, specially when I am winning.
On my personal corner I am cold as a stone and mean when I play; also I haven't meet many worthwhile 'real life' people, but the few whortwhile 'real life' people that I have meet they have been meet in the arcades.

See??? He is a God...

Artano
6th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):La cuarta es buena" , posted Wed 11 Jan 08:59post reply

quote:
...in the arcades.

Arcades?
What's that?

Last time I checked they were all replaced by cybercafes...