Original message (1965 Views )

NARUTO
3344th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"HOTD 4 vids!" , posted Thu 5 Jan 21:18post reply

here you're interested:

reload! reload!!

Tu Fuis Ego eris...Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Replies:

GekigangerV
1197th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(1):HOTD 4 vids!" , posted Thu 5 Jan 23:51post reply

I actually had the chance to play HOTD4 the other day as Tempe, Gameeworks got it. I only played one game as they are charging $2 per game. I only got as far as the first boss and died.

Overall I enjoyed it. The zombies looked nice and it was cool fighting off 10 of them at once sometimes. However the shake the gun parts to get zombies off of you really got to my shoulder. I saw someone else playing and saw how they incorporated shaking the gun to stuff like closing doors and thought that was interesting.

Perhaps I will play it some more, once Gameworks lowers the price.

Mav
120th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(2):HOTD 4 vids!" , posted Fri 6 Jan 05:21post reply

The newest Cybertown in Dallas has the widescreen deluxe version. Only a dollar a play when I was there, but the guns were horribly calibrated so I only made it a ways past the first boss.
Maybe it's the widescreen version, but the graphics seemed painfully out of date. Like a late Dreamcast/Early PS2 game. The gameplay looked alright, but the cinemas made it painfully clear.
The shaking parts feel a little gimmicky and akward. I found myself changing my hands to throttle the stock of the gun like a cartoon domestic violence case. The placement of the grenade button on the Uzi-like controller felt a bit wrong, making it difficult to steady the gun and prepare for grenades.
Looks like fun once this local one gets the calibration down. Everyone loves to hate zombies! I felt like plunking more coins into the Mario Kart arcade game, which could be more dangerous to my wallet than actual highway robbery.

VariantX
253th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):HOTD 4 vids!" , posted Fri 6 Jan 20:09post reply

quote:
I actually had the chance to play HOTD4 the other day as Tempe, Gameeworks got it. I only played one game as they are charging $2 per game. I only got as far as the first boss and died.

Overall I enjoyed it. The zombies looked nice and it was cool fighting off 10 of them at once sometimes. However the shake the gun parts to get zombies off of you really got to my shoulder. I saw someone else playing and saw how they incorporated shaking the gun to stuff like closing doors and thought that was interesting.

Perhaps I will play it some more, once Gameworks lowers the price.

Ten?? when i played there were like 30 or 40 zombies ambling down the hallway all at once after you. I wish they blew up a bit better when you throw a grenade at them. Shooting them dosent feel meaty enough.