Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (3029 Views )

DarkLordDragon
759th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno" , posted Fri 23 Dec 00:16post reply

Hi there... How are you guys?

It's been a long time since I last came here, I wanted to open a topic for Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno. I saw the first two episodes, unlike some of the people I liked the openning and the ending song, they are really great. I admit it's not the best out there but acceptable, I loved Blue Dream's ending more than that but it's better than Hades: Chapter Sanctuary's ending. I was surprised they draw Hades, Thanatos & Hypnos while they didn't show at least a picture of the new Gemini Gold Saint, Kanon! He was supposed to be the new hero of the Gold Saints so why they didn't show him once in the openning. About the ending I hoped if they draw pictures instead of showing scenes from the episode, don't you agree?

Seiya's voice is really great, he did a better job than what I expected, Shun's voice became more girlish but it's ok... Shiryu & Hyoga are similar to their old voices but of course I loved Shiryu's old voice more, now it feels he is younger and that doesn't suite Shiryu even though I know he is around 15 lol... Rhadamanthys, Kanon, Dohko have the same voice actors, that was one of the greatest thing, I am glad the voice actors remained, I mean who else beside Takehito can do Rhadamanthys' voice. Ryotarou also did a very good job with Kanon... The new spectres voices are excellent especially that of Rune, I really never imagined I would hear such a cool voice playing Rune's role.

There are some extra scenes, Dohko, Kanon walking, Shaka & Athena! remember we didn't see Dohko untill the wailing wall same goes for Shaka & Athena, also in the second OVA after Kanon uses his Galaxian Explosion and says: "Sagayo" = "Oh Saga" that alone was too much for me to bear lol, I just loved that moment. See even one word is enough to like certain moment lol (I am a big fan of Saga nuff said)

Yet I feel there is something about the motion, I don't feel it's like the Hades: Sanctuary's ova, I felt the motion there was better than the Inferno, some of the techniques in the Sanctuary chapter was also cooler. Honestly I loved Saga's Galaxian Explosion more than Kanon's Galaxian Explosion, Kanon's attack was simple compared to the attack Saga use in OVA 5 of the Sanctuary's chapter. Rhadamanthys' Greatest Caution in the previous chapter looked stronger and more powerful than the Inferno, he used against Kanon as if it's nothing, yet I loved the Wyvern image attacking Kanon ^_^

Overall the new OVAs are so great especially the second OVA, I felt I was watching the real Saint Seiya I hope the third, 4th ova be as cool as the second OVA was and I hope for some extra scenes as well...

Ja Na~

Replies:

Tai-Pan
54th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno" , posted Fri 23 Dec 01:00post reply

Hey! good topic, but i dont think there are many SS fans like us around here, hehe. Anyway, I havent had the chance to see the two new OVAS; but i really hope they are as good as the Sanctuary chapter, i dont want some rushed OVAS. lol.

hayaku!!

DarkLordDragon
760th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Saint Seiya Hades: Chapter Inferno" , posted Fri 23 Dec 02:05post reply

quote:
Hey! good topic, but i dont think there are many SS fans like us around here, hehe. Anyway, I havent had the chance to see the two new OVAS; but i really hope they are as good as the Sanctuary chapter, i dont want some rushed OVAS. lol.

Rushed OVAs you say? well a whole episode of Charon, that's really a bad idea to follow when you have 6 OVAs to finish the second part of the Hades' Saga. I don't think they will reach the Wailing Wall this way? if they are faithful to the manga the last OVA will be Kanon, Hyoga & Shiryu fighting the Spectres. Then maybe we should wait another 2 years to see the final battle of Rhadamanthys & Kanon.

Shingo The One
668th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Saint Seiya Hades:Chapter Inferno scans" , posted Sun 25 Dec 05:38post reply

quote:

Rushed OVAs you say? well a whole episode of Charon, that's really a bad idea to follow when you have 6 OVAs to finish the second part of the Hades' Saga. I don't think they will reach the Wailing Wall this way? if they are faithful to the manga the last OVA will be Kanon, Hyoga & Shiryu fighting the Spectres. Then maybe we should wait another 2 years to see the final battle of Rhadamanthys & Kanon.

Hey DarkLordDragon, long time no see. So the too long overdue continuation of such a legendary franchise as this has begun, and it sure is very good from what I've seen and heard out of it; and from here, it will hopefully just get better and better and better. And to commemorate such an event, I've managed to find two magazine scans regarding the new OVA series, with info and especially pictures concerning all, and I mean ALL, the characters of Chapter Inferno. Here are the links:
www.cavzodiaco.com.br/images/revistajapan5.jpg
www.cavzodiaco.com.br/images/revistajapan6.jpg
And with this, I wish you a very Merry Christmas and, from one dedicated manga/anime fan to another, the best of wishes for a Happy New Year 2006.

LOVE AND PEACE. VIVA LA RAZA FOREVER!