Hungrywolf
3103th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Animal Crossing: Wild World friend codes" , posted Thu 8 Dec 03:13post reply

Name: Ryan
Town: Onett
Code: 2878-2352-6921

I really look forward to meeting you guys in this game.

Mario Kart DS Friend Code:

Replies:

IkariDC
459th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Thu 8 Dec 05:47post reply

quote:

Dude, the European version is going to be released on the 31st of March! In the meantime, you could point out which are the coolest features of the game.

Bootation
503th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Thu 8 Dec 05:49post reply

quote:

So u need different friend codes than Mario Kart.

How about a ubiased mini review? Were the copies out of stock? How are the graphix. I just got sonic rush instead of AC WW. Im quite happy with Sonic BTW. (Except for the annoying tails voice dub. (shivers))

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

Hungrywolf
3104th Post

"Re(2):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Thu 8 Dec 11:44post reply

quote:

So u need different friend codes than Mario Kart.

How about a ubiased mini review? Were the copies out of stock? How are the graphix. I just got sonic rush instead of AC WW. Im quite happy with Sonic BTW. (Except for the annoying tails voice dub. (shivers))

Well, I'm about to visit a friend's town for the first time through the wifi connection, and I haven't done enough for much in depth review, but I can compare a bit.

The graphics are better than I would have expected (had I not seen screenshots) and controlling the character with the stylus is nice. I like not having to wear a stupid hat (though you can if you want).

There is now a cafe in the bottom floor of the museum. All I've done there so far is drink some coffee. Upstairs in the museum there is the telescope. The rest of the museum is pretty much the same.

My friend just came in my town and we are chatting , which is awesome.

The world isn't divided up into sections like on GCN, and instead it's rounded. You also only start with only 3 other townspeople.

Hmm, I still have a lot of things to do. I'm going to a friends town now to get some fruit that I don't have to mkae some good money. I'll give better impressions when I've played more than part of a day.

I can tell it's gonna be great though.

Hungrywolf
3105th Post

"Re(3):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Tue 13 Dec 14:44post reply

I figured I'd bump this with more impressions.

The online gameplay adds so much to Animal Crossing. Up to four people can be in a town at a time, and it's great trading with other people and being able to buy/sell at Nook's at another town when mine is closed for remodeling or when mine is closed for the night and it's earlier in someone else's town.

Totakeke shows up in the cafe on Sat. nights at 8:00, but you have to be offline to see him. There is an insurance salesman (who you have to buy insurance from if you talk to him). There are tons of different hats and helmets and accessories that really help to make your character unique. Right now, for example, I look like a mummy. But there are roman soldier helmets and hard hats and glasses and sunglasses and beards and moustaches with glasses and all sorts of neat things available.

If you liked the first Animal Crossing and have a DS, you need to get this game. It's worth it.

I haven't even thought about Mario Kart since I bought this game.

Linkman93
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Sat 31 Dec 10:42post reply

quote:
Name: Grappler
Town: Hoth
Code: 4259-5855-6039

I got oranges! :)

DUDES SUP
ANIMAL CROSSING 4295-5855-6039
Grappler IN Hoth Friut ORanges
MArio kART DS -493983072087
Chris ZELDA!!!

Linkman93
2th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Sat 31 Dec 10:47post reply

Ryan i got u registered in my friend thing
lets go 2 ur plsce sunday at 630pmEST
grappler hoth 4295-5855-6039

DUDES SUP
ANIMAL CROSSING 4295-5855-6039
Grappler IN Hoth Friut ORanges
MArio kART DS -493983072087
Chris ZELDA!!!

James
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Sun 5 Feb 00:17post reply

quote:
code: 4682-1496-4966
name: James
town: Georgia

I got all of your friend codes so get mine.

dan25
0th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Fri 10 Feb 10:45post reply

please add me

Town:Funland
Name:Dan
Friend code:189041963997

dan25
1th Post

New Customer

"Re(1):Animal Crossing: Wild World friend code" , posted Fri 10 Feb 10:47post reply

please add me i have peaches

Town:Funland
Name:Dan
Friend code:189041963997