X-Men 3 Movie trailer w/Beast and others. - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (6736 Views )

GekigangerV
1192th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and others." , posted Tue 6 Dec 10:59:post reply

Link Here

It looks interesting. They seem to be really throwing in a lot of mutants this time around. Hopefully this movie isn't too condensed. I wish Juggernaut got a helmet that was a little bit closer to the comic though.

[this message was edited by GekigangerV on Tue 6 Dec 11:26]

Replies:

Hungrywolf
3101th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Tue 6 Dec 12:56post reply

quote:
Link Here

It looks interesting. They seem to be really throwing in a lot of mutants this time around. Hopefully this movie isn't too condensed. I wish Juggernaut got a helmet that was a little bit closer to the comic though.

I'm less worried about it now than I was, though I am afraid that Cyclops still will have a small role and that they will kill him off (which is stupid). Oh well.

Mario Kart DS Friend Code:

Dr Baghead
3536th Post

"Re(1):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Wed 7 Dec 09:52post reply

I can't get the trailer to load on this computer... I doubt it's anything that'll make me change my mind this is anything but a rental at best.

from the picture I've seen Beast looks interesting though, I'll be sad when he's not in X4 though (all the good secondary characters only stick around for 1 movie, while mf'ing Mystique and Storm are gonna be there longer then Magneto and Logan)

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)

Burning Ranger
1348th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Fri 16 Dec 10:02:post reply

Is that Malfoy as Angel? W-T-F?

At least it has Vinnie Jones and Kelsey Grammer... and the X-girls.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

[this message was edited by Burning Ranger on Fri 16 Dec 10:03]

Hungrywolf
3106th Post

"Re(2):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Fri 16 Dec 13:50post reply

quote:

Angel is being played by Ben Foster, he was in The Punisher as the dude with all the piercings. He also starred in the film Get Over It.

simonbelmont
56th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Fri 16 Dec 13:58post reply

quote:

Kelsey Grammer as Beast!? He's a total wimp. May as well have got Napolean Dynamite to play Cyclops. Or Jerry Seinfeld to play Wolverine.

KTallguy
782th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(3):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Sat 17 Dec 03:27post reply

quote:
Or Jerry Seinfeld to play Wolverine.

Whaat the heeck is up with these claws coming out of my haands?

Sorry, hard to imitate Seinfeld online.

I think this idea is comedy gold though.

Proud Supporter of Next Generation GAMEPLAY
"テメエがヤクブソクなんだよ!"

Just a Person
745th Post

"Re(4):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Mon 19 Dec 22:06post reply

Well, it looks good. The new characters seem to be Archangel, Beast, Juggernaut and Callisto (and also Colossus and Shadowcat as full characters now).
But it's still sad that Gambit and Psylocke were left out of X3 again...

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Dr Baghead
3541th Post

"Re(4):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Wed 21 Dec 04:17post reply

quote:
Whaat the heeck is up with these claws coming out of my haands?

Sorry, hard to imitate Seinfeld online.

I think this idea is comedy gold though.

"Whoooo are these genetically superior people?! Would somebody tell me, cuz I'd like to know!"

That idea IS comedy gold! would that make Newman Sabretooth, though?

GekigangerV
1194th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Ghost Rider Revealed" , posted Wed 21 Dec 05:44post reply

http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/ghostrider/

He looks pretty cool. Too bad it got pushed all the way to Feb 2007.

Burning Ranger
1348th Post

"Re(1):Ghost Rider Revealed" , posted Wed 21 Dec 11:52post reply

quote:

I don't know about this one--the special effects seem a little corny.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Ishmael
2324th Post

"Re(2):Ghost Rider Revealed" , posted Thu 22 Dec 05:44post reply

quote:

I don't know about this one--the special effects seem a little corny.

I'm not sure if it's possible to have a character punch the camera and still retain their dignity. It seems the movie has gone with a more traditional skull instead of squinty skull Ghost Rider is sometimes shown as having. I don't know how a skull can squint but he could somehow pull it off.

So for how much of the movie is Nicolas Cage going to walk around with a flaming skull for a head? While having a character that is easily recognizable is a good thing in comics it must drive movie producers nuts to realize that the face of their star is going to be obscured for parts of the movie by a mask or CGI fire.

exodus
3171th Post

"Re(3):Ghost Rider Revealed" , posted Thu 22 Dec 06:51post reply

ghost rider looks terrible. wheeeee.

Oroch
872th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):Ghost Rider Revealed" , posted Thu 22 Dec 12:31post reply

quote:
ghost rider looks terrible. wheeeee.

nick cage as ghost rider doesnt do it, hes too old and out of shape

Dr Baghead
3542th Post

"Re(5):Ghost Rider Revealed" , posted Thu 22 Dec 13:57post reply

quote:
nick cage as ghost rider doesnt do it, hes too old and out of shape

Hey, it's taken his mind off him being Superman for now, so maybe this is the more acceptable evil, no?

quote:
While having a character that is easily recognizable is a good thing in comics it must drive movie producers nuts to realize that the face of their star is going to be obscured for parts of the movie by a mask or CGI fire.

God >_< what if they do some retarded cheat like in they did with Joker in Batman 1989 and have him wear a Nick Cage mask over his skull and just have fire come out his mouth or ears or something. (I bet at least one exec asked in all seriousness if they could do this)

Just a Person
746th Post

"Re(5):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Thu 5 Jan 06:33post reply

I don't know if this is true, but it seems that other characters have also been confirmed recently, like Stacy X, M, and... PSYLOCKE!!! (although she'll be in Magneto's Brotherhood of Shadow... weird...).
No Gambit confirmed so far, though. But people in the Internet say that he and Emma Frost may appear, although they, just like the three people I listed above, will just make brief cameos instead of having a real role in the movie.
Well, better than nothing, isn't it?

I can be any person in the world ... maybe I'm this person right in front of you ... or maybe I'm not !!

Gojira
1912th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(6):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Thu 5 Jan 07:12post reply

quote:
I don't know if this is true, but it seems that other characters have also been confirmed recently, like Stacy X, M, and... PSYLOCKE!!! (although she'll be in Magneto's Brotherhood of Shadow... weird...).
No Gambit confirmed so far, though. But people in the Internet say that he and Emma Frost may appear, although they, just like the three people I listed above, will just make brief cameos instead of having a real role in the movie.

I hope they're not planning to turn Psylocke into a ninja replacement for Lady Deathstroke. These cameos sound way more random than the ones they put in X2.

shin ramberk
222th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Thu 5 Jan 09:59post reply

quote:

I hope they're not planning to turn Psylocke into a ninja replacement for Lady Deathstroke. These cameos sound way more random than the ones they put in X2.

Does anyone have a list of cameos for each movie?

X1- No one really right?
X2- Colossus, Shadowcat, Jubilee
X3- ?

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Just a Person
747th Post

"Re(8):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Sat 7 Jan 10:48post reply

quote:

X1- No one really right?
X3- ?

X1 has cameos from Kitty and Pyro (there's probably more people, but I can't remember)
X2 has cameos from Kitty, Jubilee, Colossus, Siryn, Beast (although he's still human)... and although Gambit doesn't appear in it, his name can be seen in a computer
X3... we still don't know who is really important in the movie and who is just a cameo. Reading the names listed, I'd say: Psylocke, Stacy X (yes, she's in the movie - there's even a picture of her on Wikipedia), M, and if the rumours are true, Emma Frost and Gambit.

Just a Person
748th Post

"Re(9):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Sun 8 Jan 01:43post reply

quote:

X1- No one really right?
X3- ?

X1 has cameos from Kitty and Pyro (there's probably more people, but I can't remember)
X2 has cameos from Kitty, Jubilee, Colossus, Siryn, Beast (although he's still human)... and although Gambit doesn't appear in it, his name can be seen in a computer
X3... we still don't know who is really important in the movie and who is just a cameo. Reading the names listed, I'd say: Psylocke, Stacy X (yes, she's in the movie - there's even a picture of her on Wikipedia), M, and if the rumours are true, Emma Frost and Gambit.

Update: it seems that Multiple Man is also in the movie (and I guess he'll be just another cameo).

kofoguz
264th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Sun 8 Jan 03:38post reply

quote:
Kelsey Grammer as Beast!? He's a total wimp. May as well have got Napolean Dynamite to play Cyclops. Or Jerry Seinfeld to play Wolverine.

Why?! I honestly think he is the one of the perfect choice for playing Beast. Dr. Hank Mccoy unlike his appearance he's a gentleman not a savage.
Also he is calmer than Frasier. :P

Gai VS Urien

HazZan
1408th Post

"Re(1):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Mon 9 Jan 07:12post reply

quote:
Link Here

This movie looks type touch.
:angry: MESATSU!!! :angry:

"I am the one and only true master"

TrickyNishidake
20th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Wed 11 Jan 06:00post reply

Psylocke is in :)

GekigangerV
1200th Post

"Re(3):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Thu 12 Jan 14:08post reply

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18756

http://www.action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=18755

Those are some Maquette from Sideshow toys based off Juggernaut and Beast.

I have to say that I am impressed by the Juggernaut statue and I would have liked to have seen that version in the movies.

The Beast looks okay. I guess they were trying to go for some sophisticated naked look by making him look like the statue of David.

I wish I had a spare thousand bucks to spend as I would have liked to have gotten that Juggernaut and sideshow's badass Dr. Doom.

http://action-figure.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&sid=15549

Dr Baghead
3548th Post

"Re(4):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Thu 12 Jan 15:20post reply

quote:
The Beast looks okay. I guess they were trying to go for some sophisticated naked look by making him look like the statue of David.

To prevent the same kind of "BEAST IS NUDE IN X3?!?!" response that maquette generates on other boards. Please keep this in mind after viewing:

This is a maquette based on pre-production art work, NOT his in movie design(same for Juggs) BEAST IS NOT NUDE IN X3

This is most certainly based on a design for the muscle suit Kelsey Grammar has to wear under his clothes. They'd need to see a design that shows his fuzzy blue garbage even if it's never seen in the film so that the suit can look realistic no matter what costume is ultimately worn over it.

Just a Person
753th Post

"Re(5):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Sun 22 Jan 23:34post reply

I don't know if this is old news, but some new pictures:

- Phoenix and Magneto: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/santopejo/IOA/phomag2.jpg
- Stacy X, Callisto and Psylocke: http://www.superlogan.blogger.com.br/x3foto2.jpg
- Angel: http://www.superlogan.blogger.com.br/x3foto4.jpg

Just a Person
754th Post

"Re(6):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Mon 23 Jan 06:28post reply

quote:
I don't know if this is old news, but some new pictures:

- Phoenix and Magneto: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v13/santopejo/IOA/phomag2.jpg
- Stacy X, Callisto and Psylocke: http://www.superlogan.blogger.com.br/x3foto2.jpg
- Angel: http://www.superlogan.blogger.com.br/x3foto4.jpg

One more (Professor X, Wolverine, Storm and Beast): http://www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/0601/21/xmen.jpg

Storm's hair looks better this time, and Beast looks really incredible (I wonder if he'll fight like the comics' Beast, with those jumps and all)!
Psylocke also looks fantastic! I hope she's more than just a small cameo in X3...

Hungrywolf
3114th Post

"Re(7):X-Men 3 teaser trailer w/Beast and othe" , posted Mon 23 Jan 14:27post reply

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Cyclops dies.

End of Spoiler

I hate this movie.