Original message (3934 Views )

repukken
9th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Thu 1 Dec 19:25post reply

You guys seen this yet? CRAZY!

http://www.vgonetwork.com

"Everytime you praise someone that they're one in a million just remember that only means there's 5000 of them in China..." -new chinese proverb

Replies:

Iggy
7436th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Thu 1 Dec 19:49post reply

It's also on the official site :

http://www.tekken-official.jp/tekken5_dr/movie/

I'm surprised Raven has been written off of the new characters from Tekken 5...
What doesn't surprise me on the other hand is Lili getting two sequences against one for Dragunov.

repukken
10th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Fri 2 Dec 10:59post reply

Yeah I wonder what happened with him. But hey, 2 new characters and one returning. I'm still excited!

"Everytime you praise someone that they're one in a million just remember that only means there's 5000 of them in China..." -new chinese proverb

Nate
729th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Fri 2 Dec 11:32post reply

So is it just Lili, Dragunov and Armor King for the new characters? Or is everything still up in the air?

Lili is pretty much reason enough for someone like me or Pollyanna to play this anyway. It's hard to turn down an ojousama type.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Pollyanna
1520th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Fri 2 Dec 12:31post reply

quote:

Lili is pretty much reason enough for someone like me or Pollyanna to play this anyway. It's hard to turn down an ojousama type.

Well, and you can make Lee into Char. The combination of Lee and Char is too great. Oh..wait, not Char, QUATRO.

I dunno...I would have played Tekken 5 a lot more if it had decent AI and online support. The lack of online support for so many fighting games is killing the experience for me.

NARUTO
3316th Post

"Re(3):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Fri 2 Dec 20:39post reply

quote:
So is it just Lili, Dragunov and Armor King for the new characters? Or is everything still up in the air?

No there still a rumor about 2 characters to be unshown yet.
Most players belive in Jinpachi and Kunimtsu, some peoples at Tekkenzaibatsu knows who they are, but namco have official asked to not spit the beans yet...

Tu Fuis Ego eris...
Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Maese Spt
98th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Fri 2 Dec 20:53post reply

quote:

No there still a rumor about 2 characters to be unshown yet.
Most players belive in Jinpachi and Kunimtsu, some peoples at Tekkenzaibatsu knows who they are, but namco have official asked to not spit the beans yet...

Kunimitsu is most likely. And I bet for a playable Jinpachi as well. Perhaps that beastlike chick boss from Tag Tournament would be in too.

I suppose Namco would implement that clock device in the arcade once again and we´ll keep seeing new faces on the roster from time to time.

Actually, what I´d really love to see would be a Mishima granny fighting her way into the Iron Fist Tournament. I bet Heihachi´s wife was a woman of strong character, lol!

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

NARUTO
3318th Post

"Re(5):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Fri 2 Dec 23:41post reply

quote:

I suppose Namco would implement that clock device in the arcade once again and we´ll keep seeing new faces on the roster from time to time.

Actually, what I´d really love to see would be a Mishima granny fighting her way into the Iron Fist Tournament. I bet Heihachi´s wife was a woman of strong character, lol!

We call that TRC. Time released Characters, and this system is as you said really used by namco.

As for a Mishima chick, many player would like to see one! ^ ^

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Iggy
7440th Post

"Re(4):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 00:37post reply

quote:

Human Jinpachi is quite likely, since he was in a set of pictures (not in-game, just the portraits) that was released before the announcement for Armor King, if I recal correctly.
For a second character, my money is on Alex.

Either way, I hope they will stop raping Roger Jr. This is disgusting at so many levels I can't even start to discuss them.

Toxico
4117th Post

"Re(5):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 02:11post reply

As far as I recall, Iggy's avatar is sexy AND the first announcement about this game was the some missing characters (perhaps Alex and Kunimitsu) will be back as alternative costumes for existing chacters

Actually I'm hoping for new guys, if we give a good thought about it; who is really dead?? -> Ogres, King 1, Jun, Devil (Kazuya),the Jacks 'died' but they 'inspired' the next gen Jack; they aren't exactly 'hot choices' for characters game wise...

See??? He is a God...

NARUTO
3319th Post

"Re(6):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 02:17post reply

quote:
Actually I'm hoping for new guys, if we give a good thought about it; who is really dead?? -> Ogres, King 1, Jun, Devil (Kazuya),the Jacks 'died' but they 'inspired' the next gen Jack; they aren't exactly 'hot choices' for characters game wise...

Jinpachi being released as a CG pics isn't a proof, I fear Iggy, since he have 1 in TK5 as human jinpach when the only version was Demon Jinpachi for CPU use only so....

And with the new story prt of Dragunov who talks about a frozen body finded in russia, maybe player think that a new boss may pops out.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Iggy
7442th Post

"Re(7):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 19:14post reply

quote:
Jinpachi being released as a CG pics isn't a proof, I fear Iggy, since he have 1 in TK5 as human jinpach when the only version was Demon Jinpachi for CPU use only so....

And with the new story prt of Dragunov who talks about a frozen body finded in russia, maybe player think that a new boss may pops out.

Weird, now you say it, I remember Ze Hagué telling me the exact same things a few days ago.
Except it had a lot more of "you're stupid" content and a lot less of hazardous grammar in it.

I like how Lili just beats nameless guy #1 and 2, but Wei beats the crap out of poor Lei... I wonder if Raven will be against an identified figure in the complete movie.

Or maybe we'll learn the building Dragunov destroys is actually Anna's headquarters.
I think Dragunov and Nina would make a marvelous couple.

NARUTO
3321th Post

"Re(8):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 20:00post reply

quote:
Weird, now you say it, I remember Ze Hagué telling me the exact same things a few days ago.
Except it had a lot more of "you're stupid" content and a lot less of hazardous grammar in it.

Hazardous grammar is my signature...
As for Mr Hagué and his "you're stupid" feelings I can't help you...
BTW since Mr Hagué is well informed about a few things, did he have any tips about the TRC?
quote:
Or maybe we'll learn the building Dragunov destroys is actually Anna's headquarters.
I think Dragunov and Nina would make a marvelous couple.

Nina already have a child, steve so she doesn't want to turn pregant anymore...
But Anna being the slut of the game with the same evil mind as her sister, why not...

Fear Asimov Williams, in Tekken 7 clear extinction!!!

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Pollyanna
1522th Post

"Re(9):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 20:05post reply

If you have sex with Anna, SURELY your genitals will melt off.

Iggy
7444th Post

"Re(9):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 20:07post reply

quote:

Oh, NARUTO, you and your "sex is only there for the sake of reproduction" antics...
WHAT ABOUT NINA'S FEELING ?
Have you ever thought to Nina's poor little heart ? This poor girl desperately needs someone she can rely on, and help her in her innocent "let's send jews and mexicans to the showers" games.
I really think Dragunov could be her Eva Braun.

Nickey
33th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(10):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 22:23post reply

quote:
Oh, NARUTO, you and your "sex is only there for the sake of reproduction" antics...
Have you ever thought to Nina's poor little heart ? This poor girl desperately needs someone she can rely on, and help her in her innocent "let's send jews and mexicans to the showers" games.

3rd costume for Dragonov? Death by Degrees 2 : True Love Heart Kiss Academy? I think Namco might have a hit on their hand. The last time I played an action dating sim was rival schools...and I always ended up having that akward conversation with hideo at the end where he blushed alot and then I got picutes of him in a speedo. I though that kind of stuff was illegal

Tell me why do we work over-time Looking for that "SOMEONE"?
Why you lookin around in and out of town being lost and found
And when we find that special "SOMEONE"
Then the love turns part-time
Then you lose yourself
...Love is cozmo-naughty

NARUTO
3323th Post

"Re(10):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sat 3 Dec 22:56post reply

quote:
If you have sex with Anna, SURELY your genitals will melt off.

Why? what can she hide ine there? Or what kind of beauty treatment she use?
Polly IIRC you're a girl right? would youlike to make any Ginecologic investigation?

quote:

Yet sex in only for reproduction, look at Casimir, no sex, no child!
As for Nina's little heart who cares! She's the only Bi*** that can sleep with her son, so if she need someone to rely on she could start with him first.

As fro Dragunov, some romur said that he had a crush on Panda!

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Pollyanna
1524th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Sun 4 Dec 04:51post reply

quote:

Why? what can she hide ine there? Or what kind of beauty treatment she use?
Polly IIRC you're a girl right? would youlike to make any Ginecologic investigation?

Ah....well, all I can say is..."Have you seen Kakugo no Susume?"

Otherwise, I won't respond to vagina jokes with misspelled words.

NARUTO
3324th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Tekken 5 DR Intro !?!" , posted Mon 5 Dec 03:18post reply

quote:
Ah....well, all I can say is..."Have you seen Kakugo no Susume?"

Otherwise, I won't respond to vagina jokes with misspelled words.

No, sadly I didn't saw it...>_<!

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

CHAZumaru
302th Post

Bronze Customer

"Tekken 5 DR cosplay" , posted Mon 5 Dec 20:23post reply

ゴスリリ and 満幅!!厳竜

I am sure those have already been shown here, but I just discovered them (Arcadia OT: Big is the 神 in NGBC!?). By the way, I wondered about something while uploading this. Isn't the new habit of having a shitload of costumes for 3D fighting game characters going to hurt the cosplay scene? Of course, on the short term, it's just a potential explosion of new costumes. But on the longer term, how are people going to recognize characters if themselves start cosplaying?

"Of course I am not a grosse loli! I am cosplaying Lili when she is cosplaying a grosse loli! Isn't it obvious!?"

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Evenor
257th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Tekken 5 DR cosplay" , posted Mon 5 Dec 20:27post reply

Hopefully there is a skin color option, so my dream of having a ganguro Lili becomes a
reality.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Iggy
7451th Post

"Re(1):Tekken 5 DR cosplay" , posted Mon 5 Dec 21:02post reply

quote:
(Arcadia OT: Big is the 神 in NGBC!?)

Yup.

Also, I'm in love with your concept of Grosse Loli. There is so much idiosyncrasic potential in it.