Original message (5200 Views )

Professor
2253th Post

user profileedit/delete message

MMCafe Owner

"Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 14:34post reply

DOA4 delayed from 12/10 to 12/17.
Tecmo Release at top of page

With no RPG at launch and now this, Xbox 360's launch in Japan is starting to look pretty bleak.

And yes, I'm still alive..
need to upgrade MMCafe soon (which I've been saying for quite some time now).

Replies:

sabo10
1248th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 14:38post reply

holy freaking crap posting in a professor thread!

Juan
4228th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 14:53post reply

Professor 360

kilvear
128th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 15:27post reply

OMG I'M IN THE THREAD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.

P.S. Lancer wonders how to contact you via the instant messagers.

Nothing Serious. Casuals Only.

EddyT
527th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 15:45:post reply

We are also experiencing the delay here in the US, Maddy. Used to be scheduled for US launch (Nov. 22), but then pushed back to Dec. 1st. No official statement saying that it has gone gold, and some online stores are now listing the game as Dec. 8th for release, as of earlier last week. I guess there are some major bugs and/or play mechanic errors.

I guess I can re-buy DOA3 to play on my 360 and play it on 720p, just to see how it would look. Heard it will run pretty well, in contrast to the problems Ninja Gaiden Black had with constant slowdown on either 480P or 720P resolution.

[this message was edited by EddyT on Mon 28 Nov 15:48]

Bata kun
2745th Post

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 15:51post reply

quote:
DOA4 delayed from 12/10 to 12/17.
Tecmo Release at top of page

With no RPG at launch and now this, Xbox 360's launch in Japan is starting to look pretty bleak.

And yes, I'm still alive..
need to upgrade MMCafe soon (which I've been saying for quite some time now).

Pushed back a week? Well, what else is new about the 360? Last time I heard, only 2% of Japanese gamers would go and buy a 360.

Pollyanna
1515th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 16:19post reply

quote:

Pushed back a week? Well, what else is new about the 360? Last time I heard, only 2% of Japanese gamers would go and buy a 360.

I heard more favorable numbers than that, but with DOA delayed, it wouldn't surprise me if it was that low now.

But...Japanese survey results never tell me anything useful anyway.

Bata kun
2746th Post

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 16:40post reply

quote:

I heard more favorable numbers than that, but with DOA delayed, it wouldn't surprise me if it was that low now.

Well, yeah, a week or two ago. Maybe more. Then again, like what you said, I wouldn't be surprised now if it's that low now.

Maese Spt
95th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 17:40post reply

Posting in a Professor thread for the first time since I´m in teh forum!! Internet: serious business.

And, well, usually I prefer when they delay the release date of a game, since I want to believe that it´s for the better. Hasty releases are not my cup of tea, better to wait a bit more and get a better product.

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

NARUTO
3307th Post

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 19:36post reply

wow Professor! Glad to see you...

BTW about DOA, Itagaki was talking about a Ps3 version, any confirmation?

Tu Fuis Ego eris...
Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Iggy
7425th Post

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 19:56post reply

m(_ _)m to the Professor !

Hope your health is back to normal.

Radish
3088th Post

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 20:23post reply

Posting in a tread about posting in a Proffessor thread!

Also is there any real reason to get an Xbox 360 now even in America? It seems like there's really no great exclusive stuff except for Perfect Dark which probably still isn't worth the $400+ bundle.

Time Mage
2279th Post

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 20:42post reply

Posting here should rise my reputation...
Right?

Well, anyway, glad to see the Professor alive.

Regarding XBox360 in japan, I've read lots of contradictory surveys, so I'm not sure what to expect. I think it will sell much more than the XBox, but that's not saying too much anyway.

Zepy
1152th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 21:10post reply

He's more than a god! He's a superstar professor!

Ammadeau
1461th Post

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 28 Nov 21:33post reply

Seeing the Professor post gives me more satisfaction than any news of DOA4, which doesn't seem that great of an improvement over the previous so far.

Ammadeau.net - My own personal waste of time.

Oroch
870th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 01:46post reply

quote:

Also is there any real reason to get an Xbox 360 now even in America? It seems like there's really no great exclusive stuff except for Perfect Dark which probably still isn't worth the $400+ bundle.

correction its worth 1000+$ on ebay

Arngrim
39th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(4):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 02:08post reply

Salutes to the Professor! It's nice to see him around.

I think Xbox360 isn't exactly doing the best moves towards its launch in Japan, so it's quite predictable the sales won't be overwhelming... that's a pity.

-Death!!!... but in this place there is no happiness.-

Radish
3089th Post

"Re(4):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 02:23post reply

quote:

correction its worth 1000+$ on ebay

The true gaming value of the xbox360 is selling it to idiots who somehow have tons of money and then buying 3 current systems with the profits.

Sensenic
1398th Post

"Re(4):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 03:42post reply

quote:
Seeing the Professor post gives me more satisfaction than any news of DOA4,

Certainly!

And well, hope you get better and post more often again.
quote:
which doesn't seem that great of an improvement over the previous so far.

About that, and to say sth on the topic... ^_^;

I don't know almost nothing about DOA3 (or this saga in general, besides the "basics" -ehem-, for that matter) but did it have the stage interactivity these one seems's gonna have? Because I saw the trailer (yeah, I know it's just a trailer, but) it left me really amazed. Specially the street stage, with the cars hitting the fighters and stuff.

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make! Dracula

Pollyanna
1516th Post

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 04:16post reply

quote:

BTW about DOA, Itagaki was talking about a Ps3 version, any confirmation?

I believe you misunderstood what he said, as you've somewhat misquoted him on that (and Ninja Gaiden) before. The deal is that Team Ninja doesn't have an EXCLUSIVE agreement with Microsoft anymore. That just means that other system ports are possible in the future, but it's up to them. Itagaki has expressed (what I believe is ill-placed) disinterest in the PS3, though that may be a business choice.

Fuchikoma
1415th Post

"Re(4):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 05:06post reply

360 was just too rushed... but at the same time there's this frenzy over the system. I'm still kind of puzzled over how the mainstream popular of game players are snowed by the 360 lineup... probably the only launch game really worth playing is Condemned... but it's really nothing compared to a game like F.E.A.R. Even Quake 4 and Call of Duty 2 are inferior to the PC versions... yet the general public is just eating it up!

I guess the core audience for video games has really just completely shifted... anyway once DOA4, Full Auto, and Gears of War hit... it could justify the price tag... but not by much.

I'm also a little fearful for Nintendo's US future because of the 360 success. If everyone is buying up the same old recycled crap with marginally improved graphics... I think many of these gamers won't be able to get into a lot of the new ideas Nintendo is trying to bring with the Revolution.

exodus
3105th Post

"Re(5):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 06:46post reply

pro-fessa!
are you still going to the december events? I am mulling.

Undead Fred
2553th Post

"Re(5):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 06:52post reply

Replying in a Professor thread!

quote:
360 was just too rushed... but at the same time there's this frenzy over the system. I'm still kind of puzzled over how the mainstream popular of game players are snowed by the 360 lineup... probably the only launch game really worth playing is Condemned... but it's really nothing compared to a game like F.E.A.R. Even Quake 4 and Call of Duty 2 are inferior to the PC versions... yet the general public is just eating it up!

I guess the core audience for video games has really just completely shifted... anyway once DOA4, Full Auto, and Gears of War hit... it could justify the price tag... but not by much.

I'm also a little fearful for Nintendo's US future because of the 360 success. If everyone is buying up the same old recycled crap with marginally improved graphics... I think many of these gamers won't be able to get into a lot of the new ideas Nintendo is trying to bring with the Revolution.

Yeah, everyone's getting off on the 360's graphics at this point... even though the lineup's not really making it worth buying at the moment. The current system "shortage" sounds really suspicious to me, too. "Well, the PS2 had a shortage at first, it came out first, and everyone liked it, right?" Well, even though they hurried the system out, at least not all of the games are rushing out the door too.

I'm sure DOA4 will still win the "best fighting game ever" award on Spike TV anyway, though.

exodus
3106th Post

"Re(6):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 08:42post reply

quote:
I'm sure DOA4 will still win the "best fighting game ever" award on Spike TV anyway, though.

oh ye of little faith. The Spike awards were already announced, and they were voted on by game journalists. I voted! And my #1 game was #1! Guess what it was.

I mean, when RE4 wins best graphics, and Katamari wins best soundtrack, you know the voters have spoken.

beto
904th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 08:48post reply

quote:

I believe you misunderstood what he said, as you've somewhat misquoted him on that (and Ninja Gaiden) before. The deal is that Team Ninja doesn't have an EXCLUSIVE agreement with Microsoft anymore. That just means that other system ports are possible in the future, but it's up to them. Itagaki has expressed (what I believe is ill-placed) disinterest in the PS3, though that may be a business choice.

Itagaki confirmed all the DOA games (4, X2, CC) and a game called "Project Progressive" as Microsoft-exclusive. You can even see them in one of the recent japanese DOA4 ads. He never said anything about Ninja Gaiden 2 being exclusive (and the game wasn't in the ad), but when asked about NG2 being on PS3 (kikizo or 1up interview), he dismissed it.

Didn't actually answer it, though.

He did say, after receiving the PS3 dev kit, that he thought the PS3 was awful to develop for (originally, he said he was excited about seeing what the PS3 was like).

Krzyzewski Man
1140th Post

"Re(7):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 13:16post reply

I'd post in this thread, but the Professor might remember he forgot to ban me.

If life gives you AIDS make lemon-AIDS!
-Sarah Silverman

Nate
721th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(8):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 16:19post reply

Wandbagoning.

Also, another Masterposter appearance. Does he think he can just waltz his way back into our hearts?

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

Undead Fred
2554th Post

"Re(7):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 17:59post reply

quote:
oh ye of little faith. The Spike awards were already announced, and they were voted on by game journalists. I voted! And my #1 game was #1! Guess what it was.

I mean, when RE4 wins best graphics, and Katamari wins best soundtrack, you know the voters have spoken.

Wow. Yeah, that sounds better... I still thought it was weird that they'd have nominees that hadn't even come out yet as best game of the year and all that, though... but there does seem to be a little more variety this time. I kept thinking Madden and Halo would win a million awards, then fuse together into a huge Agent Master Football and destroy the awards ceremony.

Iggy
7427th Post

"Re(9):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 18:33post reply

quote:
Does he think he can just waltz his way back into our hearts?

君たちのプロフェッサーはもらい受ける。
邪魔だってするなら…
ワルツで勝負!

NARUTO
3308th Post

"Re(5):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 18:36post reply

quote:

Itagaki confirmed all the DOA games (4, X2, CC) and a game called "Project Progressive" as Microsoft-exclusive. You can even see them in one of the recent japanese DOA4 ads. He never said anything about Ninja Gaiden 2 being exclusive (and the game wasn't in the ad), but when asked about NG2 being on PS3 (kikizo or 1up interview), he dismissed it.

Didn't actually answer it, though.

He did say, after receiving the PS3 dev kit, that he thought the PS3 was awful to develop for (originally, he said he was excited about seeing what the PS3 was like).

Well for what I read in a french magazine interview he clearly did say that he wont be 360 exclusive anymore.
Not enough cash from the previous xbox release, is maybe be a reason good enough to think twice at the Multi-port release.
And Itagaki always said that enven if he likes the xbox , he's always interested by the stronger system, which on the paper is the PS3.

And if the 360 release isn't a sucsess in japan, soon or later he'll maybe change his mind.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

NARUTO
3309th Post

"Re(6):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 18:48post reply

quote:

And if the 360 release isn't a sucsess in japan, soon or later he'll maybe change his mind.

and since the PS3 already have Tekken tag 2, and from what we heard at 1up, and during the locktest VF5 to be Ps3 exculise, it would be wiser to release his game on the same support than trying to fight them on an other.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

NARUTO
3310th Post

"Re(6):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 18:48post reply

quote:

and since the PS3 already have Tekken tag 2, and from what we heard at 1up, and during the locktest VF5 to be Ps3 exculise, it would be wiser to release his game on the same support than trying to fight them on an other.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Ishmael
2309th Post

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 29 Nov 23:30post reply

Gotta get in on the Professor love-in.

quote:

My problem is that I often have no idea who is conducting these surveys or who they are asking. Is it the Japanese equivalent of Gamefaq's poll of the day? Without the context for where the results came from I never know how to take these factoids when they get bandied about.

Iggy
7429th Post

"Re(7):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 30 Nov 01:04post reply

Ishmael : last time I saw a survey like this, it was being done on a little more than 1000 people, so...
quote:
and since the PS3 already have Tekken tag 2

Does it ?

Gojira
1876th Post

Gold Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Executive

"Re(8):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 30 Nov 03:02post reply

quote:

That's still just a rumor.

Pollyanna
1517th Post

"Re(9):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 30 Nov 06:23post reply

Hey...uhm...when are they supposed to restock 360s in America, by the way?

Gojira
1878th Post

"Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 30 Nov 11:06post reply

quote:
Hey...uhm...when are they supposed to restock 360s in America, by the way?

February is what I heard from the local Game Crazy.

But I'm pretty sure Microsoft is just hoarding them for the xmas season.

Shin_ATproof
1210th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 30 Nov 16:40post reply

LOL@"Hey its the professor!"
that was funny.

anyway...

Re: Xbox360

Yeah, system shortage sounds like a marketing ploy to release more units a few months shy of the release of other consoles. I also predict a pricedrop of the 360 and the games ($60 for a domestic game is absurd) come release day of like say the PS3.

As for how well the system will sell in Japan...I heard that it will get some version of Super Robot Wars......yeah thats going to sell quite a few.

Sí mon con langosta y camarón

Pollyanna
1518th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Thu 1 Dec 00:41post reply

quote:

February is what I heard from the local Game Crazy.

Yeah, that's nonsense. Using a shortage to create demand can be a good thing, but not producing in time for Christmas is idiotic.

Bata kun
2747th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Thu 1 Dec 01:26post reply

quote:
As for how well the system will sell in Japan...I heard that it will get some version of Super Robot Wars......yeah thats going to sell quite a few.

Really? Whether or not this is a DM, I don't know.

Undead Fred
2559th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Thu 1 Dec 07:38post reply

quote:

Yeah, that's nonsense. Using a shortage to create demand can be a good thing, but not producing in time for Christmas is idiotic.

I still say they're trying to copycat the PS2 release down to the letter. I'm sure they'll "somehow manage" to make some more for the Christmas season, and the comment about getting more in February is just another way to drum up more demand for the system when the "secret stash" gets unleashed in December.

IT'S A TRICK. GET AN AXE.

Pollyanna
1521th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Fri 2 Dec 12:36post reply

From what I could tell, Microsoft never said they wouldn't make more until February. In fact, if they didn't, then their sales figures wouldn't be possible. I heard that weekly restocks were planned, but would be unpredictable. Well, whatever...I dunno.

The point is, when I asked various employees at various places they said they didn't know when they would get more 360s and some of the game stores that said "January/February" had a new shipment today. I think tomorrow is supposed to be the "big" day for restocks if any of you are rabid about getting a 360 (to keep or sell).

exodus
3121th Post

"Re(8):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Fri 2 Dec 16:50post reply

quote:
I still thought it was weird that they'd have nominees that hadn't even come out yet as best game of the year and all that, though... but there does seem to be a little more variety this time.

oh yah, it was total bullshit that they did that. but since they asked game journos to vote, they hated the bullshit too.

NARUTO
3317th Post

"Re(8):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Fri 2 Dec 20:45post reply

quote:

Does it ?

Yes somehow... The Jin demo showed for the PS3 was indeed a tekken game in "work in progress" for PS3.
The fats is peoples already thinked to TK6 when Namco said that it could be TTT2.

So a TK game is for sure made for the PS3, know the question is TK6 or TTT2...

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Ammadeau
1466th Post

"Re(9):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Fri 2 Dec 21:17post reply

Hopefully they'll be plentiful soon, since by not owning one I'm automatically passing up free review copies, which wounds me deeply.

Ammadeau.net - My own personal waste of time.

Dr Baghead
3533th Post

"Re(9):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sat 3 Dec 03:45post reply

quote:
Yes somehow... The Jin demo showed for the PS3 was indeed a tekken game in "work in progress" for PS3.
The fats is peoples already thinked to TK6 when Namco said that it could be TTT2.

So a TK game is for sure made for the PS3, know the question is TK6 or TTT2...

I know nothing about Tekken, so forgive me if this is already confirmed for the PS2 or something:

But could the PS3 Tekken just be TK5:DI with saucy new graphics?

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)

ZamIAm
1547th Post

"Re(5):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sat 3 Dec 12:06post reply

quote:
I don't know almost nothing about DOA3 (or this saga in general, besides the "basics" -ehem-, for that matter) but did it have the stage interactivity these one seems's gonna have? Because I saw the trailer (yeah, I know it's just a trailer, but) it left me really amazed. Specially the street stage, with the cars hitting the fighters and stuff.

A couple of the things I've been reading about the improvements (smaller counter windows, arena interactivity, new wakeup/rushdown options) sound good.

B.E.T. doesn't care about black people...

Iggy
7443th Post

"Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sat 3 Dec 19:24post reply

quote:

It's definitely possible.

NARUTO
3322th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sat 3 Dec 20:11post reply

quote:

It's definitely possible.

As far I know,(and Tekkenzaibatsu forums helps me) TK5DR is annouced for PS2.

So TTT2 would be TK5DR + old missing characters like Jun, Michelle, Ogre, DR B... and a tag system, with DOA4 like graphisms.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Dr Baghead
3534th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sun 4 Dec 11:50post reply

quote:
So TTT2 would be TK5DR + old missing characters like Jun, Michelle, Ogre, DR B... and a tag system,

... I'm a Tekken character?

quote:
with DOA4 like graphisms.

...I thought people weren't happy with DoA4's graphics, why would that be a plus for Tekken?

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)

Olivier Hague
40th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sun 4 Dec 11:52post reply

quote:
As far I know,(and Tekkenzaibatsu forums helps me) TK5DR is annouced for PS2.

As far as I know, you're wrong.

Pollyanna
1526th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sun 4 Dec 13:13post reply

quote:
No, please. DOA4 is only marginally better than DOA3. Plus Tekken's graphics are a bit more realist than the dollface whores from DOA.

OMG! You are so wrong! Look at the backgrounds! They look so much better! That's what's most important in a fighting game anyway!

And the models look great! They're just different! If everything had detail, then everything would look the same! The models in DOA4 are as good as the models in VF5...actually...no, they're better, because they don't have ugly detail.

Detail sucks in costumes, too. The costumes in DOA are are simple and not confusing, unlike all the ugly details in Tekken/VF5 that distract me from the boobs. Good costume design is sexy costume design, and when characters change design, it just confuses me.

Undead Fred
2568th Post

"Re(5):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sun 4 Dec 14:52post reply

quote:
The costumes in DOA are are simple and not confusing, unlike all the ugly details in Tekken/VF5 that distract me from the boobs.

YOU LIKE BOOBS TOO????????????????

Pollyanna
1527th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sun 4 Dec 15:33post reply

quote:

YOU LIKE BOOBS TOO????????????????

DEPENDS ON THE...

Erm...depends on the boobs. I don't like Sarah's cone-like styrophome breasts, for example.

deoch
268th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(1):Moorata" , posted Sun 4 Dec 15:42post reply

The Xbox 360 JP launch is looking pretty bleak. Now there's only 6 launch titles, and one of those is tetris...

exodus
3126th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sun 4 Dec 16:24post reply

quote:

Erm...depends on the boobs. I don't like Sarah's cone-like styrophome breasts, for example.

agreeed! further, making dural a woman was a mistake.

Undead Fred
2570th Post

"Re(7):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sun 4 Dec 16:36post reply

quote:
DEPENDS ON THE...

Heh heh. Yeah, I think that goes back to the comments about the VF4 character designer... they made Sarah's boobs dangerously pointy. I had changed her name to "SpikyGirl" or something involving sharp objects...

NARUTO
3325th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 5 Dec 03:29post reply

quote:
So TTT2 would be TK5DR + old missing characters like Jun, Michelle, Ogre, DR B... and a tag system,

... I'm a Tekken character?

No! Nomca would need to pay you... this is Dr Boskonovitch.

with DOA4 like graphisms.

...I thought people weren't happy with DoA4's graphics, why would that be a plus for Tekken?

Well DOA4 graphisms are better than most of the 3d games out now, only VF5 have better graphisms so...

quote:
As far as I know, you're wrong.

Well Mr Ze Hagué, I don't want to contradict you, but the TZ site which is really reliable for Tekken info, did say that a TK5Dr version for Ps2 "would be " made...

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Olivier Hague
41th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 5 Dec 09:19post reply

quote:
Well Mr Ze Hagué, I don't want to contradict you, but the TZ site which is really reliable for Tekken info, did say that a TK5Dr version for Ps2 "would be " made...

Rumors are great and all, but you claimed that the game had been announced. Which is simply not true.

NARUTO
3326th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 5 Dec 18:38post reply

quote:
Rumors are great and all, but you claimed that the game had been announced. Which is simply not true.

No!no!no! Mr Hagué...
I've said that some well informed poeples on the TZ forums said it to be announced. Which is not the same... And they rarely says fake stuff.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Olivier Hague
42th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(7):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Mon 5 Dec 20:30post reply

quote:
I've said that some well informed poeples on the TZ forums said it to be announced.

That's not what you said.
And even if it were...
quote:
And they rarely says fake stuff.

... the game has never been announced. So if they claim otherwise, they're ever wrong or lying.

Gojira
1881th Post

"Re(8):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 6 Dec 03:16:post reply

quote:

I'm still waiting for Godhand to be unlocked in my Tekken 5. I think it might be defective. Or Koreans.

AND WOW LOOK OMG IT'S KUNIMITSU IN DR
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v604/Proxicide/T5DR-Kuni.jpg
http://www.godfist.com/kuni_t5dr.jpg

Yeah... so rarely

[this message was edited by Gojira on Tue 6 Dec 03:19]

NARUTO
3327th Post

"Re(9):Re(10):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 6 Dec 19:16post reply

quote:

Yeah... so rarely

This fake was made by Proxide (at least the nice one) and it wasn't made to spread a fals rumor, but it was made far a request which is totaly different.

Making the fake in order to amuse the furom member is different than to release it very where....Only Gamefaqs memebers did fall for those...
And the TZ forum did have all the TRC list before there where released, same with TK5DR since some moderator have some direct link with namco themselves.

Tu Fuis Ego eris...

Professor
2255th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 6 Dec 21:36:post reply

AAaagh so it takes me about a week before I get to make a reply! Hope anyone that wrote to me doesn't miss this post.

> sabo10
>holy freaking crap posting in a professor thread!
A WINNER IS YOU!

> Juan
>Professor 360
I'd rather buy a JuanStation 3, thankyou. Those controllers have penguin feet.

> kilvear
OMG I'M IN THE THREAD! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS.
Professor!? Where!?
(゚Д゚ ≡ ゚д゚)
Please relay to Lanzer that the best way to catch me is mail.
I don't use IM applications anymore. Eats too much time!

> EddyT
>We are also experiencing the delay here in the US, Maddy.
Eddyy!! How's it going! Looks like Bonus Stage is as outdated as MMCafe's index page.
Let's see who makes the update first!

> Maese Spt
Posting in a Professor thread for the first time since I´m in teh forum!! Internet: serious business.
Monkey business is always serious business.
Welcome to the board enjoy your stay and you get my drift!

> NARUTO
>wow Professor! Glad to see you...
Wow, Nice you see you too!
I don't recall Itagaki saying that, but maybe he did...? Not really sure.
I bumped into him once at a hotel, his face really looks like a pizza when you look at him in person.

> Iggy
>m(_ _)m to the Professor !
( ゚Д゚)=◯)`△゚)・;' To the Iggy-man!
My health is doing relatively well, thanks! Hope I just had more time overall.
Hope you won't mind throwing in some news once MMCafe gets updated?

> Radish
>Posting in a tread about posting in a Proffessor thread!
It's an equation for an eternal loop!
I'm really wondering about the Xbox 360's launch in Japan. Seems almost like the old Xbox all over again.

> Time Mage
>Posting here should rise my reputation...
Posting here will raise your tolerance against many other things as well, including foot diseases, evil stepmothers, sweating smelly otakus, and rotten soybeans.

> Zepy
>He's more than a god! He's a superstar professor!
I'm no superstar, but I can sure fly during comiket, oh wait, that's superman.
BTW, coming this winter?

> Ammadeau
>Seeing the Professor post gives me more satisfaction than any news of DOA4
But let's be honest though, we want to see bouncing boobs more than the Professor.

> Arngrim
Salutes to the Professor! It's nice to see him around.
Salut to Arngrim! Nice robot you've got there.. . Gundamn?

> exodus
pro-fessa!
are you still going to the december events? I am mulling.
Probaaaably to C69, just because it's something of a year-end tradition. Oh, and look, the catalogue's coming out the same day as Xbox 360. I can already see it, the long line of people at Akiba on Saturday morning to pick up that huge, overweight, oversized object that'll come in handy as a bulletproof armor. Of course, I'm talking about the Comiket catalogue.

> Undead Fred
>Replying in a Professor thread!
And replying to a reply on an Undead Fred Thread! (Hey that rhymes)

> Krzyzewski Man
I'd post in this thread, but the Professor might remember he forgot to ban me.
It was mistakingly a mistook mistake to make such a mistakeable mistake.

> Nate
>Also, another Masterposter appearance. Does he think he can just waltz his way back into our hearts?
But no, I'll riverdance my way back here, half topless.

[this message was edited by Professor on Tue 6 Dec 21:44]

CHAZumaru
303th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 6 Dec 22:15post reply

quote:

Wow. I am the most jealous man on Earth.

Although this "MMC suddenly updating again soon" thing looks suspicious to me... Is it about posting those MvsC3 pics again?

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Iggy
7455th Post

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Tue 6 Dec 23:44post reply

quote:

*faints*

People, please continue your discussions while I'm quietly recovering in the background.

trogdor
49th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 7 Dec 11:55:post reply

good site for DOA4 pics/vids

http://www.xboxyde.com/game_752_en.html

[this message was edited by trogdor on Wed 7 Dec 12:00]

Professor
2255th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 7 Dec 15:39post reply

> CHAZumaru & Iggy

No, not an April fools event, though... that might be an idea, since I'm planning to re-open the site around that time.

But anyway, I might've said it earlier, but the site will be changed to a format where users can contribute news. Iggy just came up on the top of my head since he throws a lot of Japanese news on the BBS.

It doesn't always have to be real news of course, kind of like this.

Professor
2256th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Dead or Alive 4 Delayed Again" , posted Wed 7 Dec 15:41post reply

And just as I was typing, the game gets delayed again. Looks like it'll miss out on Christmas!

DOA4 Delay
2005/12/17 > 2005/12/29

Link to PDF file at top of page

NARUTO
3329th Post

"Re(1):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed Again" , posted Wed 7 Dec 18:38post reply

quote:
And just as I was typing, the game gets delayed again. Looks like it'll miss out on Christmas!

DOA4 Delay
2005/12/17 > 2005/12/29

Link to PDF file at top of page

So, no Xmas boobs in the snow.....

And, glad to here that you're back Professor!^^

Tu Fuis Ego eris...Like you I was Like me you'll be...

CHAZumaru
305th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(4):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Wed 7 Dec 22:34post reply

quote:

that might be an idea, since I'm planning to re-open the site around that time.

Wow, we even have release details now! This is even bigger news than ValPro2.

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Zepy
1157th Post

"Re(5):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Thu 8 Dec 01:10post reply

Not going to be making an appearance this time, having money problems back home

Professor
2259th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(6):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Fri 9 Dec 15:29post reply

quote:
Not going to be making an appearance this time, having money problems back home

Gaah that sucks!
Would've been a blast if both you and Exodus could've made it. Recently found a nice freeplay arcade too.

Zepy
1160th Post

"Re(7):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Fri 9 Dec 23:09:post reply

quote:
Gaah that sucks!
Would've been a blast if both you and Exodus could've made it. Recently found a nice freeplay arcade too.

Is Exodus making it!? Because he told me he wasn't going to. I could forcefully pull myself over if he was going-----

[this message was edited by Zepy on Fri 9 Dec 23:10]

Professor
2260th Post

MMCafe Owner

"Re(8):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sat 10 Dec 01:19post reply

quote:
Gaah that sucks!
Is Exodus making it!? Because he told me he wasn't going to. I could forcefully pull myself over if he was going-----

I dunno... he's still pondering. I bet my 10 yen that he's not going to make it tho', Japan feels like a popsicle in the winter.

Cdammen
6th Post

New Customer

"New überhot scans!" , posted Sat 10 Dec 07:20post reply

http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/2387/752_0002.jpg
http://images.xboxyde.com/gallery/public/2387/752_0001.jpg

Good God! This looks sweet. Now add some ripples to the water on the insanely beautiful looking forest stage Tecmo and I’ll crown this: most eye-popping fighter ever! Jiggles would do nicely to but I'm getting pretty sick of them.

In shooters graphics are tertiary.

EddyT
527th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(2):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sat 10 Dec 09:06post reply

quote:

> EddyT
>We are also experiencing the delay here in the US, Maddy.
Eddyy!! How's it going! Looks like Bonus Stage is as outdated as MMCafe's index page.
Let's see who makes the update first!

Nooo..... our battle of attrition is coming to an end? Who will be my new rival if you finally update?

Well, I guess now I have to try and update before April, eh?

Gojira
1891th Post

"Re(3):Dead or Alive 4 Delayed" , posted Sat 10 Dec 22:57post reply

Did anyone see the TV ad yet? And I thought the story didn't make any sense before.

Shooo-rook
6th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):Moorata" , posted Sun 11 Dec 07:40post reply

quote:
The Xbox 360 JP launch is looking pretty bleak. Now there's only 6 launch titles, and one of those is tetris...

OOHHH tetris is being "spiced up" by Xbox 360... It has been (correct me if I am wrong) 4 years since I bought my Xbox, and already Next gen consoles are being produced... In my opinion (stating the obvious) Xbox should have waited until some solid titles were put out, so they could at least spur some success with the japanese market... What games are they comign out for Japan??? I heard(probably untrue) in school that they were selling a bundle for $1000 with 40 games... when they only have 6 titles readily available after the Xbox360's launch.

When I got my xbox the first game i got was DoA3... I don't remember much of the game, but i remember the steamy videos of the girls after you beat the game with them HaHaHAA! But it was still a very good game, too bad I traded it in.

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/shibito/croppedart2.jpg [Image Attached]

How many dicks does it take to get to the center of a STD?