KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrggg!!) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2899 Views )

NARUTO
3303th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrggg!!)" , posted Tue 22 Nov 21:23post reply

Here some in game vids of Hayate from neo-arcadia:

- Hayate 1

- Hayate 2

still I can't stop thinking it's a fake since it so badly done Hayate looks so out of the place...ane KIZUNA chara in KOf is so ridiculous.
Imoya screwed again...Iggy! can you bring your "Imoya Stop!" ASII ??

Tu Fuis Ego eris...
Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Replies:

JJWE
541th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Wed 23 Nov 01:31post reply

Somehow Naruto's starting to remind me of Abby. :o

Apart from that I think Hayate looks just fine, and I certainly have no beef with Kizuna characters in KOF. I don't really see how including them into the roster is any more "story breaking" than say, the Psycho Soldiers were originally. Or pitting AOF and FF characters against eachother.

--- http://ngmc.retrogames.com

Burning Ranger
1340th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Wed 23 Nov 10:58post reply

He looks somewhat out of proportion. Kudos to SNKP for including the original Kizuna music.

All these hidden characters...SNKP is getting wild! I wonder if Hon-Fu will make an appearance...

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Pollyanna
1508th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(2):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Wed 23 Nov 17:41post reply

quote:
Somehow Naruto's starting to remind me of Abby. :o

You beat me to it.

In other news, I too am hoping for the return of Hon Fu someday, though Duck King is certainly not worth complaining about.

Maese Spt
91th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(2):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Wed 23 Nov 19:08post reply

quote:

Apart from that I think Hayate looks just fine, and I certainly have no beef with Kizuna characters in KOF. I don't really see how including them into the roster is any more "story breaking" than say, the Psycho Soldiers were originally. Or pitting AOF and FF characters against eachother.

In fact, that idea of rescuing classic SNK characters and confronting them in a brand new game was the main key of the early KOFs success. At least for me, that was KOFīs greatest charm. Back in 1994 it was just awesome to fight the Ikari Warriors crew with Robert Garcia & Co. That good habit was somewhat lost in recent KOFs, and thatīs why I got less and less interested in the franchise. Most of the new characters since 1999 are pretty boring, to say the least.

So I like the gear change SNKP has done this time, rescuing old/obscure sagas like Buriki One or Kizuna and bringing back some people form Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Back to the bases, great idea. Pretty much like they did with NeoGeo Battle Colisseum.

I dunno if the game would be a total crap, but I can tell the roster seems pretty interesting for the first time in years.

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

Spoon
1238th Post

"Re(3):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Wed 23 Nov 20:34:post reply

quote:

In fact, that idea of rescuing classic SNK characters and confronting them in a brand new game was the main key of the early KOFs success. At least for me, that was KOFīs greatest charm. Back in 1994 it was just awesome to fight the Ikari Warriors crew with Robert Garcia & Co. That good habit was somewhat lost in recent KOFs, and thatīs why I got less and less interested in the franchise. Most of the new characters since 1999 are pretty boring, to say the least.

So I like the gear change SNKP has done this time, rescuing old/obscure sagas like Buriki One or Kizuna and bringing back some people form Garou: Mark of the Wolves. Back to the bases, great idea. Pretty much like they did with NeoGeo Battle Colisseum.

I dunno if the game would be a total crap, but I can tell the roster seems pretty interesting for the first time in years.

I'm still waiting for Che Guevara's appearance in KOF... but I suppose licensing might be a problem?

Well, it didn't stop them back then...

Hail the heroes of the revolution!

[this message was edited by Spoon on Wed 23 Nov 20:35]

shin ramberk
209th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(4):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Thu 24 Nov 01:10post reply

quote:

I'm still waiting for Che Guevara's appearance in KOF... but I suppose licensing might be a problem?

Che Guevara is an old SNK character?!?!?!?!?

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Ishmael
2306th Post

"Re(5):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Thu 24 Nov 01:32post reply

quote:
All these hidden characters...SNKP is getting wild! I wonder if Hon-Fu will make an appearance...

Hon-Fu would be one thing but Wan-Fu would be another matter entirely. What a joy it would be to smack K' and the gang upside the head with a giant stone pillar.

quote:

Apart from that I think Hayate looks just I'm still waiting for Che Guevara's appearance in KOF... but I suppose licensing might be a problem?

The revolution will be televised.

Iggy
7418th Post

"Re(1):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Thu 24 Nov 05:21post reply

I like how Hayate is poorly animated the old SNK way, while Malin is poorly animated the Imoya way.

shin ramberk
210th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(6):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Thu 24 Nov 05:34post reply

quote:

Hon-Fu would be one thing but Wan-Fu would be another matter entirely. What a joy it would be to smack K' and the gang upside the head with a giant stone pillar.

Apart from that I think Hayate looks just I'm still waiting for Che Guevara's appearance in KOF... but I suppose licensing might be a problem?

The revolution will be televised.

My lord, I thought I had seen it all. First player was Che, Second player was Castro. We still need a third member though. Let's throw in Zapata in there for good measure.

Counter-Revolutionary Team
Che, Castro, Zapata. Who would be the leader though? What kind of special intro would they have against the US Team? HAHAHA.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Spoon
1238th Post

"Re(7):KOF 11 Hayate in game videos....(aaarrg" , posted Thu 24 Nov 10:17post reply

quote:
My lord, I thought I had seen it all. First player was Che, Second player was Castro. We still need a third member though. Let's throw in Zapata in there for good measure.

Counter-Revolutionary Team
Che, Castro, Zapata. Who would be the leader though? What kind of special intro would they have against the US Team? HAHAHA.

Image from the beginning of the unforgettable NES intro.

Yes, that's young Castro.
HAIL THE HEROES OF THE REVOLUTION!
I don't know how different the NES game is from the arcade one, but I do know that the NES game is wonderful fantastic fun. Sure it's a bit easy if you abuse the infinite continues, but there's so much stuff in the game... like enemies that will surrender... except that you will still die if you touch them, they being enemies and you being the player. Therefore, the best response to surrendered enemies is to gun them down. The feeling of being a freedom fighter who ruthlessly kills hostage countrymen and surrendered enemies is tremendous.