Mario Kart DS Friend Codes - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1933 Views )

Bootation
494th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Gold Customer

"Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Sun 20 Nov 22:45:post reply

Hi ya'all. Howz it hangin. Haven't posted in awhile. Anyone interested in racing me ?

my friend code is: 545520412601

Lookin forward to racing you in this online place.

p.s. i wish it utilized the mic that would rock. It's a pretty fun game overall.

p.p.s When I logged on i noticed everyone had these super professional looking decals/tags next to their names, all mine has is the word fart....

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

[this message was edited by Bootation on Mon 21 Nov 00:40]

Replies:

Hungrywolf
3088th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Mon 21 Nov 00:59post reply

quote:
Hi ya'all. Howz it hangin. Haven't posted in awhile. Anyone interested in racing me ?

my friend code is: 545520412601

Lookin forward to racing you in this online place.

p.s. i wish it utilized the mic that would rock. It's a pretty fun game overall.

p.p.s When I logged on i noticed everyone had these super professional looking decals/tags next to their names, all mine has is the word fart....

I'm loving the game but unfortunately haven't played on the wi-fi yet and don't have a friend code yet. Tomorrow I should have one finally so I'll put it up here then.

Hungry Like the Wolf

Kikkoken
1035th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Mon 21 Nov 03:15post reply

As soon as MK is released in Europe, on the 25th, I'll be delighted to give you my friend code.

crazymike
1189th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Mon 21 Nov 05:50post reply

If I go up and ask a random girl for her friend code will I get slapped?

NARUTO
3298th Post

"Re(4):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Mon 21 Nov 21:57post reply

quote:
If I go up and ask a random girl for her friend code will I get slapped?

not if she's stronger than you...

Tu Fuis Ego eris...
Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Hungrywolf
3089th Post

"Re(5):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Tue 22 Nov 12:14post reply

Ok, my friend code is 189038383837

Hungry Like the Wolf

Bootation
495th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(6):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Tue 22 Nov 12:22post reply

quote:

Sweet. I just registered you. We should pick up a time to race HungryWolf. Is it just me or is the wifi range in the ds weak. I mean compared to my ibook its hard to pick up kinda...

Hungrywolf
3090th Post

"Re(7):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Tue 22 Nov 13:00post reply

quote:

Sweet. I just registered you. We should pick up a time to race HungryWolf. Is it just me or is the wifi range in the ds weak. I mean compared to my ibook its hard to pick up kinda...

I don't know, I've never used Wifi before. I ordered the Nintendo USB thingy so I can just play at home and it arrived today. I just played a few games online. It was pretty funny. I'd love to race you and some of the other mmcafe members sometime. I already registered you.

Hungry Like the Wolf

Juan
4228th Post

"Re(8):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Tue 22 Nov 13:55:post reply

I also ordered the adaptor today. Stupid Nintendo and your silly online store accessories!

beep beep

quote:
pork fats

[this message was edited by Juan on Tue 22 Nov 13:59]

Hungrywolf
3091th Post

"Re(9):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Tue 22 Nov 14:10post reply

quote:
I also ordered the adaptor today. Stupid Nintendo and your silly online store accessories!

beep beep

pork fats

The USB adapter works very well for me. It was pretty simple to install and get set up as well. I think I'm about to play some more online now, I just finished everything in Mirror so I've unlocked everything now.

Hungry Like the Wolf

shin ramberk
208th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(10):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Tue 22 Nov 17:18post reply

quote:

beep beep

pork fats

The USB adapter works very well for me. It was pretty simple to install and get set up as well. I think I'm about to play some more online now, I just finished everything in Mirror so I've unlocked everything now.

BTW you guys, I think most wifi routers/hardware work with the DS. So don't think you have to buy the Nintendo adapter. You might be able to find a cheaper solution that works just as well.

http://ramberk.blogspot.com

Radish
3086th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Thu 24 Nov 18:28:post reply

quote:

beep beep

pork fats

BTW you guys, I think most wifi routers/hardware work with the DS. So don't think you have to buy the Nintendo adapter. You might be able to find a cheaper solution that works just as well.

My wireless router is one of the few that doesn't work consistently with the DS which is irritating. I'm not sure if the problem is the router or that there aren't many people looking since I can play but it takes a while for people to join. Oddly it works better with world wide than regional.

Is Animal Crossing coming with the wireless adapter or being bundled with it optionally? I heard either Mario Kart of it was and I haven't seen any Mario Karts with the adapter included. I don't want to buy more wireless hardware if there's a chance I can get it cheaper.

My friend code is 326477 031625

edit: just upgraded to the beta firmware and it works a little better. Still I'm sure the router is the problem since I hear about people joining games with 4 races pretty fast. Netgear says they are looking into it so hopefully they'll have a solution soon.

[this message was edited by Radish on Thu 24 Nov 18:59]

Hungrywolf
3094th Post

"Re(3):Re(10):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Fri 25 Nov 10:43post reply

quote:

I added you.

Hungry Like the Wolf

Bootation
497th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Re(10):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Fri 25 Nov 17:39post reply

quote:

I added you.

Is anyone here going to get Wild World Animal Crossing?

Hungrywolf
3095th Post

"I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sat 26 Nov 17:26post reply

quote:

I added you.

Is anyone here going to get Wild World Animal Crossing?

Yes. I loved Animal Crossing and hope the online experience will make it even better on the DS. I'm really looking forward to this game, and am looking forward to possibly playing this one with some of you. I haven't played Mario Kart with any of you yet, though I only got two friend codes from the cafe so far.

Hungry Like the Wolf

Kikkoken
1037th Post

"Re(1):I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sat 26 Nov 18:48:post reply

I got Mario Kart yesterday, but can't get the wifi connection to work yet. I'm working at it, but I need to modify some of my router's settings and I suck at it. As soon as it works I'll post my friend's code here.
I too am looking forward to Animal Crossing. I've been playing the game all year long, it's such a good chill-out after a day's work. My Mario Kart emblem is precisely a portrait of Blaire/Cachou/Silouhette (the black female squirrel).

[this message was edited by Kikkoken on Sat 26 Nov 18:49]

IkariDC
450th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sat 26 Nov 21:47post reply

My friend code is 339362 499257

I recently set up an access point and moved my PC to my room, and now I can play NDS games on-line too! I'll get Animal Crossing too, it looks superb! I like a lot that the game is not screen based (you had to move from screen to screen in previous games).

Radish
3086th Post

"Re(3):I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sat 26 Nov 22:01post reply

I'm planning on getting AC as well. I just hope it works with my router better than MK. I'm still reading Netgear boards trying to see if there's anything I can do. I really don't want to have to buy the Nintendo dongle when I already have wireless setup.

Kikkoken
1037th Post

"Re(4):I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sat 26 Nov 22:13post reply

My friend code is 167563 809728
I've got a problem though, my DS systematically disconnects at the start of the last race, reading '94030 error'.This is utterly frustrating, and I don't know how to solve this.

IkariDC
451th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sat 26 Nov 23:26post reply

Well, that's too bad you have connection problems... What's the set up you're using? I've got my cable-modem conection plugged to a gateway, and an access point plugged to the gateway. The wifi connection through the DS went really smooth and you play like if you are playing vs the com. It's just awesome.

It may depends on the brand or type of hardware you are using.

Kikkoken
1038th Post

"Re(6):I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sun 27 Nov 00:25post reply

quote:
Well, that's too bad you have connection problems... What's the set up you're using? I've got my cable-modem conection plugged to a gateway, and an access point plugged to the gateway. The wifi connection through the DS went really smooth and you play like if you are playing vs the com. It's just awesome.

From the last info I've managed to gather, it seems that my router disconnects every 10 minutes, and it seems this pb is not specific to my D-Link 624+ router. Under these conditions, I never can run the last race, that is SO frustrating!!!

Bootation
499th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(7):I love Animal Crossing..." , posted Sun 27 Nov 02:30:post reply

quote:

From the last info I've managed to gather, it seems that my router disconnects every 10 minutes, and it seems this pb is not specific to my D-Link 624+ router. Under these conditions, I never can run the last race, that is SO frustrating!!!

Maybe you just have a poor connection. I've noticed that if i have a weak connection the signal decreases exponentially after I have opened my ibook initially.

I am stoked for animal crossing. It looked like a girly kinda game but I realized its alot like Phantasy Star Online without the fighting. PSO was really ahead of its time. Too bad of all the people who put those scripts and ruined the server. hackers and stuff. It ran great even on dial up.

Its too bad my DS has like no wifi range in it. It almost needs a external antenna or something...

Edit: Will we be able to use our existing friend codes on Animal Crossing?
Booyaka!

[this message was edited by Bootation on Sun 27 Nov 09:41]

black_hayato
154th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):Mario Kart DS Friend Codes" , posted Tue 29 Nov 09:25post reply

My Friend Code: 378016992185

This game's great and I can't wait to play you guys. I sent an hour and a half working on my avatar.

Hungrywolf
3097th Post

"Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Fri 2 Dec 04:04:post reply

I have a question for those of you that have been playing online. Often I end up in a race with a player who is able to get very far ahead very easily, and also appears to be having a seisure (the character looks like they keep hopping around the screen). Are these people cheating somehow?

In addition, several of these people, when playing on Rainbow Road, have fallen off the track and then get back on without Lakita fishing them back on. When they fall off and get back on they appear even further ahead of me.

Despite my suspicions that these people just really suck and are cheating me, I never disconnect, since I hate when other people do that to me when I would win. I was just wondering if anyone else knows what's going on.

In any case, I think I'll enjoy Animal Crossing better online since it is a different kind of game. Don't get me wrong, I love Mario Kart, and playing online is great, most of the time. I've even played my friends back where I used to live a few times. If I am getting cheated by people though it just pisses me off.

EDIT: Apparantly this is called "snaking". I still don't understand the thing about how they fall of Rainbow Road and get back on so easy.

Hungry Like the Wolf

[this message was edited by Hungrywolf on Fri 2 Dec 04:36]

burning kyo
2372th Post

"Re(1):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Fri 2 Dec 05:11:post reply

Snaking

Snaking is a technique that takes some practice to get good at, but can make a
difference in a close match. It's best used with karts that have a low Weight
and Drift, but a high Acceleration and Handling. It's done by performing
multiple power slide boosts along a straightaway. This is a great tactic for
those karts, since they tend to lack a good top speed. Be warned: some people
online abuse this tactic. If at all possible, try to mess up their snaking with
a well-aimed item. It should throw them off kilter and allow you to gain some
ground. Use this technique with caution; failing to perform properly will
result in a potentially large drop in speed.

There is much debate between the older and newer Mario Kart communities
regarding the correct name of the technique. The newer term is referred to as
snaking, and aptly so, since it usually resembles a snake's movement. The
older community insists that it should be called an SSMT, or Straight Stretch
Mini Turbo. SSMT has a broader definition, but it's also more technical and
less friendly for casual usage. So whenever you're involved in a Mario Kart
community, just remember that the two terms are interchangeable.

Apparently the term "snaking" was coined by F-ZERO GX players. As a result, I
have removed the credit wrongly given to the MKDS board. It's ridiculous to
place ownership on a word anyway, so I'll just say snaking is snaking and
forego any crediting. Please do not e-mail me arguing over the semantics of
these two terms; I will promptly delete your message. I have presented the two
sides equally and leave it up to the readers to decide which term they decide
to use.

Turbo Boost After Lakitu Retrieval

If you fall off the track or get stuck underwater for more than a couple moments, Lakitu comes to pull you out and place you on the track again. When he picks you up, wait until you're dropped onto the track again, then press the acceleration at that exact moment and you'll get a turbo boost if you timed it correctly.

Credit to GameFaqs

[this message was edited by burning kyo on Fri 2 Dec 05:15]

Joe Randel
462th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Fri 2 Dec 05:23post reply

The Lakitu boost was on the SNES version as well. I remember doing that trick to gain ground on the computer all the time. Ah, good memories ^_^

"I can't take any more illicit drugs... I can't afford any artificial joy" - Pursuit of Happiness

burning kyo
2372th Post

"Re(3):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Fri 2 Dec 05:32post reply

quote:
The Lakitu boost was on the SNES version as well. I remember doing that trick to gain ground on the computer all the time. Ah, good memories ^_^

yup, all this stuffs are pretty old :D
it's just some snes and n64 basics

I can't wait to get it for Xmas !! XD

Hungrywolf
3097th Post

"Re(4):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Fri 2 Dec 11:34post reply

quote:

yup, all this stuffs are pretty old :D
it's just some snes and n64 basics

I can't wait to get it for Xmas !! XD

Oh, I know about the boost after being brought back, that's not what this is, people are falling off and getting back on way too quickly.

Hungry Like the Wolf

burning kyo
2373th Post

"Re(5):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Fri 2 Dec 18:34post reply

quote:

Oh, I know about the boost after being brought back, that's not what this is, people are falling off and getting back on way too quickly.

lakitu crazy snaking !! :p

Hungrywolf
3098th Post

"Re(6):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Sat 3 Dec 03:53post reply

quote:

lakitu crazy snaking !! :p

Indeed. I must admit that it's not really cheating, I guess, now that I know what they are doing. I do still think it's cheap. I think I'll try to learn it just so I can keep up sometimes when others are using it, but I won't do it if no one else is. The only problem is I don't think I use the right kart for it, since I use Daisy with ROBs standard kart. Oh well. Either way, I had a lot of fun last night playing vs. Rivals since I got some wins from it.

Hungry Like the Wolf

Time Mage
2280th Post

"Re(7):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Sat 3 Dec 05:48post reply

Well, snaking is not cheap, because it requires quite a lot of skill, and if you screw up, it's a big time loss. Something is cheap if it's easily abusable without too much effort.

Kikkoken
1039th Post

"Re(8):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Sat 3 Dec 07:36post reply

Everytime someone does it in front of me, I can't help thinking he's performing a mating, courtship display! The fact that he goes faster than I can is even more teasing. You must admit it looks dead ridiculous, especially when observed on the touch screen's map.
BTW, I still have the same connection problem, which prevents me from playing the 4th race, except on 2 occasions when the whole championship had lasted less than 10 minutes. There's a 10-page long thread on Nintendo Wifi.com troubleshooting forum from people having the same bloody 94030 error. Nintendo will certainly find a solution some day soon.
Anyway, I've recorded all the friends' codes you've put in this thread, and if you don't mind my disconnecting, you can count me in.

Time Mage
2281th Post

"Re(9):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Sat 3 Dec 07:45post reply

quote:
BTW, I still have the same connection problem, which prevents me from playing the 4th race, except on 2 occasions when the whole championship had lasted less than 10 minutes.

I read in another forum that that may be because of your wifi router is sending data faster than the DS can get, so it gets collapsed over time, or something like that (I really didn't understand it). They said that the solution was lowering the data transmission speed of the router to 1-5 MBps, but don't ask me how or if this will really solve it, because I have no idea.

Hungrywolf
3099th Post

"Re(10):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Sat 3 Dec 11:43post reply

Just got done adding everyone on the thread I missed. What times do you guys usually find yourselves playing online?

I suppose if I want to play with some of you I will have to arrange the time to meet with you guys.

Mario Kart DS Friend Code:

IkariDC
456th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Re(10):Mario Kart cheating?" , posted Sun 4 Dec 23:45post reply

I played online twice when I got the game, without even playing first the main game, just because I wanted to try if I could play online with my wifi set-up, and got my ass kicked. So I've been playing the main game until I felt confident with myself to play online again. I was going to play with a friend 2 days ago, and I had to deal with a connection error, which I still don't know if it's my fault (I doubt so, because there are no changes from the day I played online) or Nintendo's fault, and I haven't tryed again.

Anyways, post when you guys usually play, and I'll try to play with you sometime.

Bootation
501th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Mario Kart Race Schedule Tuesday 4:00 pm paci" , posted Mon 5 Dec 03:51:post reply

quote:
I played online twice when I got the game, without even playing first the main game, just because I wanted to try if I could play online with my wifi set-up, and got my ass kicked. So I've been playing the main game until I felt confident with myself to play online again. I was going to play with a friend 2 days ago, and I had to deal with a connection error, which I still don't know if it's my fault (I doubt so, because there are no changes from the day I played online) or Nintendo's fault, and I haven't tryed again.

Anyways, post when you guys usually play, and I'll try to play with you sometime.

Dude lets schedule a time to play a mmcafe race.

-------------------------------------------
Tuesday 4:00 pm pacific time. DEC 6th 2005

edit:
500 posts! !@#^^)--->-<

[this message was edited by Bootation on Mon 5 Dec 03:53]

Hungrywolf
3100th Post

"Re(1):Mario Kart Race Schedule Tuesday 4:00 p" , posted Tue 6 Dec 03:30post reply

quote:

Dude lets schedule a time to play a mmcafe race.

Tuesday 4:00 pm pacific time. DEC 6th 2005

edit:
500 posts! !@#^^)--->-<

I'll be at work then, but if anyone can play Saturday I will be available all day.

Kikkoken
1040th Post

"Re(2):Mario Kart Race Schedule Tuesday 4:00 p" , posted Tue 6 Dec 19:15post reply

Could we arrange to play at a GMT instead of local time? I have no idea when 4 Pacific time is over here in France.

IkariDC
457th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):Mario Kart Race Schedule Tuesday 4:00 p" , posted Tue 6 Dec 19:41post reply

quote:
Could we arrange to play at a GMT instead of local time? I have no idea when 4 Pacific time is over here in France.

I think that's 01:00 a.m. of tomorrow for us. I'll try to show up!

Kikkoken
1041th Post

"Re(4):Mario Kart Race Schedule Tuesday 4:00 p" , posted Wed 7 Dec 00:31post reply

quote:

I think that's 01:00 a.m. of tomorrow for us. I'll try to show up!

Thanks, but.. you must count me out as I'll be fast asleep by then :-(

shapermc
105th Post

Regular Customer

"More friend kode" , posted Wed 7 Dec 07:05post reply

quote:
Friend Code

I don't really play on any kind of schedule, but if you hit me up on aim (shapermc) then I can probably play a round or two. If I am on aim that is.

exodus
3135th Post

"Re(1):More friend kode" , posted Wed 7 Dec 08:48post reply

YOU!
I forgot to link your new PDF thing/magazine!
sorry.

Bootation
501th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Hey Ikari Dc that was a good race." , posted Wed 7 Dec 10:59post reply

quote:
YOU!
I forgot to link your new PDF thing/magazine!
sorry.

That was fun. We totally tied. Sorry my ds ran out of juice. I was totally smashing into your kart on that one level.

Did u see my icon?

IkariDC
458th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(1):Hey Ikari Dc that was a good race." , posted Wed 7 Dec 20:52post reply

quote:

That was fun. We totally tied. Sorry my ds ran out of juice. I was totally smashing into your kart on that one level.

Did u see my icon?

Yeah! How did you get to pass me in the last momment, at the Choco Mountain stage? A triple mushroom maybe? I don't know if it was the same with me, but whenever I was watching your kart, it moved weird, sometimes falling over some places and then reappering in front of me again. I never noticed any lag playing on a continental match.

You sure took your time to make that icon! I like the color shading. Have you seen mine? Icons get stored in the friend list, so you can see them anytime. How do you like mine?

Kikkoken
1042th Post

"Re(2):Hey Ikari Dc that was a good race." , posted Wed 7 Dec 21:26post reply

quote:

You sure took your time to make that icon! I like the color shading. Have you seen mine? Icons get stored in the friend list, so you can see them anytime. How do you like mine?

This fad of using a pic of one's erected penis as an icon is just shocking!
Wish I could have played with you... when's our next get-together again, Saturday?

Bootation
502th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Hey Ikari Dc that was a good race." , posted Thu 8 Dec 01:42post reply

quote:

Wish I could have played with you... when's our next get-together again, Saturday?

Dude IkariDc's icon rocks so hard. Its awesome.

Hungrywolf
3102th Post

"Re(3):Hey Ikari Dc that was a good race." , posted Thu 8 Dec 03:11post reply

quote:

I'll be available on Saturday to play, though I also have Animal Crossing to occupy me now...

IkariDC
460th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(4):Hey Ikari Dc that was a good race." , posted Thu 8 Dec 06:03post reply

Well, I had a badass gif animation of Rockman posing with a guitar, and the icon editor is perfect for doing NES sprite based icons. My first icon was link holding a Triforce piece.

We should think for a perfect time for everyone. Kikkoken, if you wanna play some matches before Saturday, tell me at what time is fine with you. Since we are on the same time zone, it should be easy for us to arrange a match.

I really would have appreciated a chatting option in the friends mode, for chatting while waiting for friends to show up, because if you start a match against someone and other friends show up in the meantime, they're screwed!

burning kyo
2379th Post

"bump !! & my friend code !" , posted Tue 13 Dec 04:16:post reply

friend code = 193334 497143

man ... i've played online correctly on the pc of my g/f and with the nintendo wi-fi usb connector, and now i've a fucking pb on my pc with it T_T

[this message was edited by burning kyo on Tue 13 Dec 04:17]

burning kyo
2379th Post

"Re(1):bump !! & my friend code !" , posted Wed 14 Dec 04:30post reply

yeah ! it works at my home now !

hum ... I've stupid question : "Does anyone of you still play this game ?"

Kikkoken
1043th Post

"Re(2):bump !! & my friend code !" , posted Wed 14 Dec 06:00post reply

quote:
yeah ! it works at my home now !

hum ... I've stupid question : "Does anyone of you still play this game ?"

I am playing the solo modes half an hour a day on average, and much more at the weekends. It's perfect to relax after a long Advance wars DS battle. Unfortunately, I still haven't got any solution to my connection problem from either DLink (my router brand) and Nintendo. I keep hoping one of them will finally come up with a way to make my router compatible with Wifi for more than 10 minutes matches.
Anyway, I have inserted everyone's codes in my game, and we can all try to meet this Saturday at 6PM French time, 5PM GMT, for a few matches. I'm free later in the day if you don't like the time.

burning kyo
2380th Post

"Re(3):bump !! & my friend code !" , posted Fri 16 Dec 05:22post reply

I think I'll be free for this event, my fav' english teacher !

Kikkoken
1044th Post

"Re(4):bump !! & my friend code !" , posted Fri 16 Dec 05:31post reply

quote:
I think I'll be free for this event, my fav' english teacher !

Good boy!

Kikkoken
1045th Post

"3...2....1....go?" , posted Sun 18 Dec 01:59post reply

Anyone ready to play now?

JJWE
544th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(1):3...2....1....go?" , posted Sun 18 Dec 03:14post reply

Sooo... Have any of you actually played eachother yet?

--- http://ngmc.retrogames.com

Kikkoken
1046th Post

"Re(2):3...2....1....go?" , posted Sun 18 Dec 04:37post reply

quote:

Noooooo, I was alooooone... IkariDC & Burning Kyo stood me up. I'm so sad.

IkariDC
468th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):3...2....1....go?" , posted Mon 19 Dec 04:59post reply

quote:

Noooooo, I was alooooone... IkariDC & Burning Kyo stood me up. I'm so sad.

Dude, I didn't agree to play this Saturday, in fact, I can't play on Saturdays. Isn't Sunday a perfect day for everyone?

Dr Baghead
3540th Post

"Re(4):3...2....1....go?" , posted Mon 19 Dec 12:54post reply

My code is: 511162502217

I just got it today and have no clue how this crazy on-line thing works!!

Blanka and Dan make for a most excellent tag image (yeah still not funny)

burning kyo
2382th Post

"Re(3):3...2....1....go?" , posted Wed 21 Dec 03:04:post reply

sorry for this weekend kikko, but i've got a pb with my internet connection T_T
till now, i could'nt even go on internet.

and does there's a way to see his own statistics ?

[this message was edited by burning kyo on Wed 21 Dec 06:03]

Kikkoken
1047th Post

"Re(4):3...2....1....go?" , posted Thu 22 Dec 00:18post reply

No problem. The thing is I won't be connected during the Christmas holidays. I'll be able to connect only after December 30th.
And, Ikari, I know you didn't say yes, but as you didn't say no either, I just thought we could...

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
play together nevertheless

End of Spoiler

...last Saturday.

IkariDC
471th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(5):3...2....1....go?" , posted Thu 22 Dec 07:13post reply

quote:
No problem. The thing is I won't be connected during the Christmas holidays. I'll be able to connect only after December 30th.
And, Ikari, I know you didn't say yes, but as you didn't say no either, I just thought we could...

...last Saturday.

Dude, you've got a point there... Objection overruled!

Mokona
343th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(6):3...2....1....go?" , posted Tue 27 Dec 10:50:post reply

Hey, I finally tried the game. I love it. I love the retro tracks.
I tried setting up the wi-fi thing with no success yet. My router is a linksys wkpc54g (which is a networking kit containing the wrk54g and a pcmcia wireless adapter) and despite putting the mac adress as "allowed" in the router settings and opening the ports and putting my WEP key, it's still giving me trouble connecting to the service. I can get it to connect to "something" in the test connection part of the set-up but when I try to connect to WFC, it doesn't work, gives me the 20100 error... I'll have to try again some other time since I'm with my in-laws for christmas time and can't test it further. Any input or help is welcome.

I apologize for any typos, I'm quite drunk from some fine wine from home (Côtes du Rhône and Châteauneuf du pape) and also got an overdose of turkey... (if no typos were there, then just congratulate me!)

Anyway, I'll train on the single player modes (love the arena vs matches) and pray that I can fix the wi-fi issue some time soon.

UPDATE:
I managed to connect to the service (and therfore get a friend code) but as soon as I try to find some active games (either worldwide or regional), the little wheel thingy stops turning at some point and I get a 85030 error with a disconnexion.
I don't know what's wrong with the setup (other than maybe my router is not compatible with the thing). Any help is welcome.

Blah!

[this message was edited by Mokona on Wed 28 Dec 09:34]

Mokona
344th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(7):3...2....1....go?" , posted Thu 29 Dec 00:12:post reply

Bump!

Got it to work! Yay! Had my first matches yesterday evening, online is great fun indeed!
So anyway, my friends code is 519753 130849, I'll add you guys tonight. However, I won't be home for a whole week, so I won't be able to play you guys until Jan. 8th. (except tonight if someone is online!)

Hope you guys are still playing though, lol!

Ok, now I need to make one of those emblems...

Blah!

[this message was edited by Mokona on Thu 29 Dec 01:43]