Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Trailer) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1729 Views )

Burning Ranger
1340th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Trailer)" , posted Sun 20 Nov 14:40:post reply

I saw the latest Harry Potter tonight, and before they showed the next Superman movie, which is supposed to be a sequel of the Christopher Reeve series.

http://supermanreturns.warnerbros.com/trailer.html

Not much to really show, but like most comic book/superhero movies, I'm psyched!

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

[this message was edited by Burning Ranger on Mon 21 Nov 01:21]

Replies:

Freeter
4320th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Traile" , posted Sun 20 Nov 16:50post reply

They gave the S symbol Botox....

NARUTO
3295th Post

"Re(1):Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Traile" , posted Sun 20 Nov 19:16post reply

I'm maybe out of topic, but how is the HP movie?

Tu Fuis Ego eris...
Like you I was Like me you'll be...

Bootation
493th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(2):Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Traile" , posted Sun 20 Nov 23:56post reply

quote:

SUPERMAN

this is awesome. Its probably good they didn't do a total reboot like Batman Begins. I mean having marlon Brando as Jor-El. Thats awesome.

best singer movie yet(which isnt saying much)

Pretty please check out my neato sweet awesome webpage

rook
47th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Traile" , posted Mon 21 Nov 00:45post reply

quote:
HP movie is ok, better flow than the last one. Quite a bit got cut out because of time, but overall not terrible (which is all I dare hope from any adaptation these days).

the story kinda lacked focus though. Overall it felt more like "stuff happens to Harry" than having a real driving plot.

square peg. round hole. large hammer.
http://rook-over-here.blogspot.com

Pollyanna
1507th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(3):Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Traile" , posted Mon 21 Nov 13:41post reply

quote:

the story kinda lacked focus though. Overall it felt more like "stuff happens to Harry" than having a real driving plot.

Yeah, it was like watching a two and a half hour trailer. The characters were randomly thrown into one situation after another. There was no emotional development, half of the characters were there just to be there, and there was no sense of theme or time.

But, like a trailer, it hit you with one exciting scene after another in rapid sucession, so you didn't have time to complain until it was over...and by then, you were too distracted and exhausted to care.

So, if you just want an exciting Hollywood action-type movie, it delivers, but I don't care much for movies like that, and it's terribly one-dimensional in reference to the book . But...still...pretty and exciting.

NARUTO
3299th Post

"Re(4):Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Traile" , posted Mon 21 Nov 22:01post reply

quote:

So, if you just want an exciting Hollywood action-type movie, it delivers, but I don't care much for movies like that, and it's terribly one-dimensional in reference to the book . But...still...pretty and exciting.

A good visual complement, for those who have readed the book then... that's all I need.
for storyline I read the book again...

Tu Fuis Ego eris...
Like you I was Like me you'll be...

sabo10
1243th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(1):Look, up in the sky! (New Movie Traile" , posted Mon 21 Nov 22:36post reply

When the fuck is SH???????????????