Castlevania: The Movie - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1814 Views )

Dr Orochi
502th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Mon 7 Nov 17:11post reply

I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned this.

BLARGH.

I can't help but feel... disgusted.

Discuss.

Replies:

Maese Spt
65th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Mon 7 Nov 17:44post reply

Have I read that a Pac Man movie is on the works? A PAC MAN movie...? Now, I´ve seen everything in this world.

Uh, and as for the Castlevania and Tekken based flicks... better kill them with fire, so to speak.

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

OmegaDog
1559th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Re(1):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Mon 7 Nov 23:43post reply

We already have Van Belmont Helsing!

... and, if they made a Pac Man Saturday Morning Cartoon -- they can also find some weird, twisted way to make a Pac Man movie.

"So... IT'S FLITZ TIME EVERYBODY!" || CCT: NEXT STAGE IS 21

Ishmael
2277th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Mon 7 Nov 23:52post reply

I'm hoping that in order to make the movie as true to the game as possible a good hour of the running time is dedicated to a guy trying to jump onto a platform only to get knocked off by a bat or tiny man that rush in from out from nowhere, forcing the guy to repeat the process again and again and again. I always thought the flying Medusa heads were silly looking in-game, but a live action movie that features somebody trying to whip airborne monster noggins out of the sky? We're in for something good.

I'm interested in the Tekken movie only because I want to see if the live action version of Heihachi dresses in as awesome a manner as the videogame original.

crazymike
1184th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(3):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Tue 8 Nov 00:22post reply

quote:
The film, according to Variety, will follow the Belmont Clan as it hunts bloodsuckers to save humanity.

Gar gar gar, we will be lucky if it even contains that!

Sano
2012th Post

"Re(4):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Tue 8 Nov 02:06:post reply

The Tekken movie I'm exited about because Takeshi Kaneshiro, AKA Samanosuke Akechi of Onimusha will be playing Jin Kazama!

Link

But Castlevania is doomed from the beginning because Anderson is directing it. If he can't deliver a gory Resident Evil Movie he's not going to deliver a bloody Castlevania movie either. It will be yet another R Rated PG like movie...

Ryu and Chun-Li forever!

[this message was edited by Sano on Tue 8 Nov 02:08]

Mog
399th Post

Silver Customer

"Re(5):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Tue 8 Nov 06:02:post reply

quote:

It will be yet another R Rated PG like movie...

You mean another PG13 rated PG like movie: remember AvP >_<

[this message was edited by Mog on Tue 8 Nov 07:05]

HAYATO
535th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Tue 8 Nov 08:34post reply

quote:

But Castlevania is doomed from the beginning because Anderson is directing it. If he can't deliver a gory Resident Evil Movie he's not going to deliver a bloody Castlevania movie either. It will be yet another R Rated PG like movie...

Yeah, it's really sad. If only did Uwe Boll got the rights for Castlevania...this would have really been serious business!!! Well, sort of...

Undead Fred
2523th Post

"Re(5):Castlevania: The Movie" , posted Tue 8 Nov 14:51post reply

quote:
The Tekken movie I'm exited about because Takeshi Kaneshiro, AKA Samanosuke Akechi of Onimusha will be playing Jin Kazama!

Link

I love Hollywood's mentality for choosing directors. "You made a video game movie... so you can make another one!" Doesn't matter if the people who have PLAYED THE GAME liked it, just as long as they sucker-punch you and take your ticket money.

And I honestly thought the Pac-Man movie was a joke until I saw it in that article.