X-Box 360 preview kiosks at Walmarts - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1448 Views )

GekigangerV
1179th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"X-Box 360 preview kiosks at Walmarts" , posted Fri 28 Oct 03:22post reply

I am not too sure if anyone here has seen them yet, but I did a couple of days ago.

I only had time to look at the Full Auto video demo try out the King Kong playable demo and fought the T-Rex. I really didn't know what I was doing, I thought I was winning and then I died. The only thing I could really judge from the few minutes of play time was that I liked the feel of the controller a bit better than the controller-S on the regular X-Box. But I can't say that the demo convinced me to get the system next month though.

Replies:

Undead Fred
2520th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):X-Box 360 preview kiosks at Walmarts" , posted Fri 28 Oct 07:48post reply

quote:
I am not too sure if anyone here has seen them yet, but I did a couple of days ago.

I only had time to look at the Full Auto video demo try out the King Kong playable demo and fought the T-Rex. I really didn't know what I was doing, I thought I was winning and then I died. The only thing I could really judge from the few minutes of play time was that I liked the feel of the controller a bit better than the controller-S on the regular X-Box. But I can't say that the demo convinced me to get the system next month though.

I haven't been to a Wal-Mart in the last several days, so I haven't seen the kiosks yet... my cousin did, though. He's a big XBox fan, so he was really flipping out over it. The demos he mentioned were just some racing games and a hockey game, but he mentioned the King Kong one too. Were there any like, normal games on the demo other than a bunch of sports and racing games (well, aside from the King Kong one, of course)?

crazymike
1180th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(2):X-Box 360 preview kiosks at Walmarts" , posted Fri 28 Oct 11:42post reply

Personally I've never seen a game system that I could justify buying when they first come out.