OMFG! Final Fantasy 3 DS, not a copipe - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2133 Views )

Sensenic
1380th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"OMFG! Final Fantasy 3 DS, not a copipe" , posted Mon 24 Oct 17:15post reply

Definitely

Maybe some of you'll finally get old-school difficulty with new graphics.

If it's really trustful to the original while keeping this look... A must get, it is indeed.

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make! Dracula

Replies:

Time Mage
2267th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):OMFG! Final Fantasy 3 DS, not a copipe" , posted Mon 24 Oct 18:44post reply

quote:

Hah! Poor, innocent child. ^_^

It will be easier than easy, like any recent FF, I can bet on that.

But it really looks great, I don't appreciate very much the DS 3D capabilities, but they are doing a good job with this one.

Maese Spt
44th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(2):OMFG! Final Fantasy 3 DS, not a copipe" , posted Mon 24 Oct 19:54post reply

Uh, this is a surprise indeed. I didnīt expect Squenix people would take the effort to improve the graphics to that degree. It even looks appealing to me...

Now the long rumored remake of FFVII in top-notch graphics seems more plausible.

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"

Sensenic
1381th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):OMFG! Final Fantasy 3 DS, not a copipe" , posted Mon 24 Oct 20:28post reply

quote:

Hah! Poor, innocent child. ^_^

It will be easier than easy, like any recent FF, I can bet on that.

Hey, a man can hope...

But, for me, it'll be fine if they tone it down a bit. I was playing it and got tired and one point because I had lots of leveling-up to do... and the manually unequip, change job and reequip thingie... together with the limited inventory was more tiresome than difficult. I hope they change that too.
quote:
Now the long rumored remake of FFVII in top-notch graphics seems more plausible.

Didn't they say recently that redoing FFVII at that demo's level of detail would take 'em years, tho'?

PS: Note the windows pointer in the NES battle scene shot ;p

Deidara. I just loved that face. XD

Listen to them - the children of the night. What music they make! Dracula

IkariDC
427th Post

Gold Customer

"Re(3):OMFG! Final Fantasy 3 DS, not a copipe" , posted Tue 25 Oct 00:08post reply

quote:

Didn't they say recently that redoing FFVII at that demo's level of detail would take 'em years, tho'?

That's right, about 3 years with a huge staff. Playing a remake is the only way I see myself finishing FFVII ever, but I think it won't happen.

Maese Spt
50th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):OMFG! Final Fantasy 3 DS, not a copipe" , posted Tue 25 Oct 04:36post reply

quote:

Blah, blah, blah. Theyīll end up making that goddamn remake, no matter what. If they take the pain of converting FFIII to a beautiful 3D envirtonment, no wonder they will do the same for the most popular title in the whole franchise. Itīs only a matter of time.

Not that Iīm interested, though.

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
Ugh, this looks like that "Fellowship of the Geek" thread! Only spaniards post in it!

End of Spoiler

"At his coming the gods themselves are put to flight and the Buddhas vanish"