OMG |-|@D0U|<3N 4 REALZ!!!!111!!! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2095 Views )

GekigangerV
1177th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"OMG |-|@D0U|<3N 4 REALZ!!!!111!!!" , posted Wed 19 Oct 11:39:post reply

I broke up the link on purpose because there are some "Adult Finder" stuff that has some not work/school appropriate banner ads on it. Just put the url together.

http://media.mensix.

Once again not work/school appropriate banner ads

com/Death-Touch.php

I found it slightly entertaining.

[this message was edited by GekigangerV on Wed 19 Oct 11:40]

Replies:

catalyst
84th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(1):OMG |-|@D0U|<3N 4 REALZ!!!!111!!!" , posted Wed 19 Oct 13:02:post reply

quote:
I broke up the link on purpose because there are some "Adult Finder" stuff that has some not work/school appropriate banner ads on it. Just put the url together.

http://media.mensix.

Once again not work/school appropriate banner ads

com/Death-Touch.php

I found it slightly entertaining.

Haha, those crazy dim mak practioners with their chi and highly gaurded "secrets", at least this guy isn't as bad as Ashida Kim. Stephan Bonner from the UFC and carlson gracie school is in the video. Its funny how far some people will go to lengths in believing things now adays.

edit: http://www.ilram.com/M_taichimasters_temp.html
mm not worksafe for special effects I assume.

A silly way how to make fun of tai chi. Not to say that Tai chi doesn't work as a martial art, theres just seldom very few teachers who would teach it as an offensive manner. More so its being taught as a way of Yoga persay now adays.

[this message was edited by catalyst on Wed 19 Oct 13:25]

Juke Joint Jezebel
3480th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):OMG |-|@D0U|<3N 4 REALZ!!!!111!!!" , posted Wed 19 Oct 16:12post reply

quote:
Its funny how far some people will go to lengths in believing things now adays.

what happened now? i couldn't understand much without sound 8(

those one-hit-knockouts (lol SLASH) are pretty cool, although i'm a little skeptical about the chi shit. i saw this aikijutsu nut in the blue gi pull the same stuff at a seminar some time ago. actually, i think that picture was him recovering from a stun that someone did to him. that guy was intense. i wish i remembered his name

Falikors
150th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(3):OMG |-|@D0U|<3N 4 REALZ!!!!111!!!" , posted Wed 19 Oct 17:08post reply

Ooooh I remember watching that when it was on TV not too long ago...

I still would like to have that tried on me, only way to find out ;P.

I wanna Haohshikouken people too,y'know

btw Taichi... .. oh man.... XD

メガ秘密攻撃#48:
牛インストールする!

catalyst
84th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(3):OMG |-|@D0U|<3N 4 REALZ!!!!111!!!" , posted Thu 20 Oct 04:21post reply

quote:
Its funny how far some people will go to lengths in believing things now adays.
what happened now? i couldn't understand much without sound 8(

those one-hit-knockouts (lol SLASH) are pretty cool, although i'm a little skeptical about the chi shit. i saw this aikijutsu nut in the blue gi pull the same stuff at a seminar some time ago. actually, i think that picture was him recovering from a stun that someone did to him. that guy was intense. i wish i remembered his name

Pretty much to sum up the video is just a guy who can do a no touch knockout and all that stuff being tested amongst combat sports martial artists and random news casters. I really do think that it is over exaggerated in any case to go as far as no touch knockout? I mean geez, i've been floored and knocked out but honestly, not touching the person and saying ones ki/chi/ whatever is doing the knockout is pretty stupid or ridiculous to me.

I assume with all the belief, thoughts, and fears being drilled into those dim mak kids heads would cause a sense of fear and feint but I honestly don't know.

Red Falcon
5597th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(3):OMG |-|@D0U|<3N 4 REALZ!!!!111!!!" , posted Thu 20 Oct 10:02post reply

I think it's some form if bizarre hypnotism; these people are so committed to the belief it actually kind of works on them because they EXPECT it to do something to their bodies.

Best site EVER:Link Here