More Capcom Figures - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2594 Views )

GPA
12th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Customer

"More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 09:48post reply

Max Factory's putting out a new figure line called Capcom Girl-Fighting. The figures are 1/6 scale and come completed and are to be released in January. The series is starting off with Cammy and Sakura. Also, Kaiyodo is producing another Cammy figure for Febuary.

www.hlj.com/product/MAX04040

www.hlj.com/product/MAX04041

Replies:

Falikors
148th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 10:04post reply

Why can't they make good figures.

Not this Loli shit! D:

but if you're into that... sigh.. XD

メガ秘密攻撃#48:
牛インストールする!

Maou
713th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(2):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 10:14:post reply

quote:

Not this Loli shit! D:

Heheheh Falikors, your post lives up to the angry words I associate with your delicious F! icon. But personally, if that Cammy model now qualifies as 'loli,' than apparently I'm a fan, after all! Sakura's is cheeky even if it makes her look younger than usual, so I'll let it pass.

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

[this message was edited by Maou on Mon 17 Oct 10:15]

GPA
13th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 10:15post reply

quote:
Why can't they make good figures.

Not this Loli shit! D:

but if you're into that... sigh.. XD

I'd like more of the Rotoscoped large scale SOTA figures... Ryu and Sagat are nice, but they've got more characters than that that they could make...

VManOfMana
633th Post

"Re(1):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 11:12post reply

quote:
Max Factory's putting out a new figure line called Capcom Girl-Fighting. The figures are 1/6 scale and come completed and are to be released in January. The series is starting off with Cammy and Sakura. Also, Kaiyodo is producing another Cammy figure for Febuary.

www.hlj.com/product/MAX04040

www.hlj.com/product/MAX04041

Those two figures are reproduction of a Kinu Nishimura artwork, featuring Chun Li, Sakura and Cammy.

In other words, Chun Li is missing in the set, although the figure was shown with the other two in the last wonderfestival

Wonderfestival pic:

http://akibablog5.on.arena.ne.jp/2005-08-23-4026.html

So, where is Chun Li?

Jabel D. Morales - VMan of Mana.
http://vman.animecafe.net/

"Tameraeba makeyo!"

gpa
14th Post

New Customer

"Re(2):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 12:38post reply

Those two figures are reproduction of a Kinu Nishimura artwork, featuring Chun Li, Sakura and Cammy.

In other words, Chun Li is missing in the set, although the figure was shown with the other two in the last wonderfestival

Wonderfestival pic:

http://akibablog5.on.arena.ne.jp/2005-08-23-4026.html

So, where is Chun Li?

Well as it is apparently part of a series I'm sure it'll be out soon. For their Sakura Taisen figures Max Factory's been releasing them two at a time, so I'm sure they're working on a 4th figure for the line up to release along side Chun li.

kofoguz
226th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 17:20:post reply

Those figures look great.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

[this message was edited by kofoguz on Mon 17 Oct 17:21]

Kikkoken
1019th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(2):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 18:27post reply

Strange impressions to me: Cammy's position makes her look like a bitch and her face looks like an 8-year old boy.

Maese Spt
32th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(3):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 18:54post reply

quote:
Strange impressions to me: Cammy's position makes her look like a bitch and her face looks like an 8-year old boy.

The power of loli.

Sakura´s figure looks great, though.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"

HAYATO
503th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(4):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 19:24post reply

Someone made decent Capcom figurines at last!! I love'em all, although I'm not going to buy any of them...

talbaineric
6200th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(5):More Capcom Figures" , posted Mon 17 Oct 23:49post reply

That Cammy figure is hot. But yeah, the pose is pretty slutty. But it looks really well crafted.

I also know that in Japan within the next few months they're gonna release a Cammy in a black Shadoloo suit! Sweet! I've always wanted her in black. Looks good on her. And another resin of her Shadoloo, but in pink.

Damn, I need to order these ASAP when they're released.

TALBAINANDCAMMY.COM! Celebrating 3 years of T&C Fanship.
My Deviantart place! TE loves Deviantart!

Ishmael
2241th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(6):More Capcom Figures" , posted Tue 18 Oct 00:00post reply

Aren't these three figures a recreation of a picture Nishimura drew? There's a tiny shot of it here but I don't have the time to search for a larger scan. While I suspect gpa is correct in that they will put out the characters out in pairs who are they going to release Chun-Li with since there are only three characters in the picture?

When taken on their own the figures are rather amusing. I like the look of surprise on Sakura's face as she discovers her sneakers apparently have rockets built into the soles while Cammy is striking her best stripper pose... not that I have any idea what a stripper pose looks like or anything.

Burning Ranger
1316th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(7):More Capcom Figures" , posted Tue 18 Oct 10:35post reply

quote:
Aren't these three figures a recreation of a picture Nishimura drew? There's a tiny shot of it here but I don't have the time to search for a larger scan. While I suspect gpa is correct in that they will put out the characters out in pairs who are they going to release Chun-Li with since there are only three characters in the picture?

It appears so! Someone find this image!

As for the figures... well, I think people would look at me wierd if I got the Cammy one (which is what I'd get since I like her more than the others). But I'm trying to hold off unless there's something I really want.

Now, what I really want is a Bubblegum Crisis figure that I saw a while back.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

VManOfMana
634th Post

"Re(8):More Capcom Figures" , posted Tue 18 Oct 11:05post reply

IIRC the artwork appears full-page in Eternal Challenge. I would scan mine but it is several hundred miles away in a box next to the rest of my anime/game stuff in a closet back home :)

Jabel D. Morales - VMan of Mana.
http://vman.animecafe.net/

"Tameraeba makeyo!"

GPA
17th Post

New Customer

"Re(9):More Capcom Figures" , posted Tue 18 Oct 11:07post reply

quote:
IIRC the artwork appears full-page in Eternal Challenge. I would scan mine but it is several hundred miles away in a box next to the rest of my anime/game stuff in a closet back home :)

GPA
18th Post

New Customer

"Re(9):More Capcom Figures" , posted Tue 18 Oct 11:08post reply

quote:

I've got a copy, I can scan it in a couple days when I get it from my friend...