Random New Game Post (Re: Viewtiful & GGXX#R) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1737 Views )

Burning Ranger
1312th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Random New Game Post (Re: Viewtiful & GGXX#R)" , posted Tue 11 Oct 06:23post reply

So I found out that two games I'm somewhat interested in have come out in the Nippon... I wonder if anyone has played them. Here they are, in no particular order:

- That new Viewtiful Joe game for the GC
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload for PSP

Comments? I'm especially interested in how GGXX#R is.

Advanced Cyborg E. Branger AKA Burning Ranger

...and for Guilty Gear X2 # Reload!

Replies:

Time Mage
2263th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Random New Game Post (Re: Viewtiful & G" , posted Tue 11 Oct 15:37post reply

I've had the chance to play GGXX#R, and it's really impressive. The port is perfect, with the same animation and resolution, same special effects, etc. It plays exactly the same as the PS2 version, also. Some people claimed that the d-pad of the PSP didn't work very well with the game, but to me, it was perfect. Also, the vs mode was really good, with fast response and very easy to set. I've bought a NDS very recently, and I don't regret it (Castlevania is oh-so-awesome), but after trying this game, I wish I had money for a PSP, dammit!

Nickey
27th Post

Rare Customer

"Re(1):Random New Game Post (Re: Viewtiful & G" , posted Tue 11 Oct 23:46post reply

quote:
So I found out that two games I'm somewhat interested in have come out in the Nippon... I wonder if anyone has played them. Here they are, in no particular order:

- That new Viewtiful Joe game for the GC
- Guilty Gear XX #Reload for PSP

Comments? I'm especially interested in how GGXX#R is.

GGXX#R has made me happy cause its ACTUALLY playable *tear falls from eye*. The only real downside is that it really is nothing special. Its a direct port of XX#Reloaded so if you were expecting any extra features, you are SOL. But this port gives me afaith in th3e port of SFA3 and maybe they go back and redo Vampire Chronicles.

Tell me why do we work over-time Looking for that "SOMEONE"?
Why you lookin around in and out of town being lost and found
And when we find that special "SOMEONE"
Then the love turns part-time
Then you lose yourself
...Love is cozmo-naughty