Is that Albatross18 game going to be back? - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2155 Views )

EddyT
522th Post

user profileedit/delete message

New Red Carpet Member

"Albatross18 players?" , posted Mon 10 Oct 17:33:post reply

I created a username and password, but I can't figure out how to start playing. Is it because I have to wait until the Open Beta is up? Game looks interesting... hope my lappy can run it.

For those of you that don't know what I'm talking about, check out www.albatross18.com.

[this message was edited by EddyT on Mon 10 Oct 17:35]

Replies:

Holiday
2537th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Albatross18 players?" , posted Fri 21 Oct 14:34post reply

The game has gone open beta. You can find me there if you're lucky? I rarely play nowadays due to new work commitments.

Other mmcafe members I've seen play are Zepy and... Dizzy? There's no Dizzy here but he seems to know this place.
And if you want your butt kicked, play with Dizzy. Uho! He'll show you the meaning of Beam Impact, multiple times.

Holiday
2538th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(2):Albatross18 players?" , posted Sat 22 Oct 19:11post reply

The new Albatross18 client requires you to start the game via Internet Explorer, but if you want to make a direct shortcut, just make a short cut to

"C:\Program Files\OGplanet\Albatross18\update.exe" yourusername yourpassword

I admit that I'm playing this only to control Kooh. It's sad that she's still not in the game. I want to have a golf loli...

EddyT
522th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(3):Albatross18 players?" , posted Sun 23 Oct 10:38post reply

I finally started playing yesterday... game is really nice looking and controls are decent. It's really hard to play the Sepia Wind course at my level, though... got many bogeys or worse.

My gamertag is Kunai. I'll look for you soon.