Random News Thread (now with 174% more hair) - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (1966 Views )

Iggy
7322th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Random News Thread (now with 174% more hair)" , posted Fri 7 Oct 18:51post reply

While FF3 will indeed be a remake, the projects to port FF5 and 6 are just projects. They haven't decided if it would be a GBA or a DS release.

The Best reeditions of november.
Genji vanished.

Nejibako PS2 bonus : arrange sound (is it a typo for 'soundtrack' or...?), color edit, galery mode, online mode.

Also, individual stories for everyone on the Ken Samu official site.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Replies:

ONSLAUGHT
3547th Post

"Re(1):Random News Thread (now with 174% more" , posted Fri 7 Oct 19:41post reply

quote:
While FF3 will indeed be a remake, the projects to port FF5 and 6 are just projects.

Damn, I was thinking in getting a GBA just for FF VI, I hope they remake it for DS then (and I hope they don't use that stupid stylus).

radish
3061th Post

"Re(2):Random News Thread (now with 174% more" , posted Fri 7 Oct 22:57:post reply

Sorry to junk up the thread but I don't think this is important enough to deserve it's own and it feels somewhat relevant as it's random and news.

Tokimeki Online is taking beta applications. I think I fucked mine up by submitting two applications after forgetting to put in my videocard but it’s still worth a shot. This game has me intrigued since it looks like a chatroom with a cutesy interface but they seem to want to charge full MMORPG price for it when it comes out.

Here

[this message was edited by radish on Fri 7 Oct 23:01]

Ishmael
2233th Post

"Re(1):Random News Thread (now with 174% more" , posted Fri 7 Oct 23:30post reply

quote:

I love how on the English site nobody has bothered to correct the typo in the character bios that lists their entries into the KoF series.

CGI Anne Frank.

Iggy
7324th Post

"Re(2):Random News Thread (now with 174% more" , posted Sat 8 Oct 00:46post reply

Psychic Force Complete will also include Psychich Force 2012 EX.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Abster
244th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Random News Thread (now with 174% more" , posted Sun 9 Oct 07:57post reply

quote:
While FF3 will indeed be a remake, the projects to port FF5 and 6 are just projects. They haven't decided if it would be a GBA or a DS release.

The Best reeditions of november.
Genji vanished.

Nejibako PS2 bonus : arrange sound (is it a typo for 'soundtrack' or...?), color edit, galery mode, online mode.

Damn. I need some translations of some of those storylines, namely Cham Cham and the 4 new characters.

For those who want blood in SS Tenka use this template.