MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360! - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (4821 Views )

makondo99
282th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Copper Customer

"MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 05:37:post reply

That's right. I read an article on the 'net the other day and a big company announced this! Can you believe it? Unfortunately I lost the address of it, but I remember some of the details of the game:

Some characters:

*Pollyana: No-one knows if it's a man, a woman or a hamster, but it's good with knives, and has good speed so try to reclute it.

*Juan: Pink Penguin Deity, adored by "prymmies" ("prymmies" are prinnies but for copyright issues the developers can't use that name). It fights in pink "the color of muy machos"

Some NPCs:

*TalibanEric: A member of the resistance, this NPC will send you bombs and traps for a reasonable fee.

*Kogofuz: A merchant in a lost town. The only item his store sells is yoghurt. Throughout the game, if you buy enough yoghurt, he will give you a "VIP pass" to enter the hidden wrestling colliseum (only on "Hard On Mode").

*Toxico: A barfly located in every inn you visit. How does he travel from town to town? The answer may lie on one of the many sub-quest of this game.

*Makondo99: He stands under a tree in a remote village and all he says is "...". Annoying. Rumors say that if you try to speak to him 100 times in a row you get a Level 1 item. More annoying. Avoid him.

Some Bosses:

*IGGY: The main boss of the game, Iggy is behind every scheme and events that transpire in the game. When you do reach him at the end of the game, he is almost imposible to beat, unless you strip him naked first (have someone in your party to use the "Steal" command a lot), On rare ocassions though, this trick won't work and Iggy will proceed, quite literally, to rape your party.

*ONSLAUGH: He is unlocked after you finish the game once on "Hard On Mode". A secret boss in a new exciting scenario "The Mask of Mystery"

Secrets:

*Abster's switch: If you finish the quest "A Petition Online" (get 100 fragments of a boring document scattered on all the game) you get access to a hidden menu and you can turn on this switch. It changes the blood (white yoghurt by default) to red.

*Talk to Professor: Only available if you use a cheat device, you can go to the programmer's room and talk to "Professor". He will congratulate you and then will complain how miserable is his life and how he was kidnapped and locked away for a year by the company that produced the game to finish it quickly. He gives access to all the minigames and movies of the game, but it may corrupt your data.

Bugs:

*Snkneoshingo<insert_ramdom_glibberish_here> glich: If you enter and then leave inmediately an inn 50 times in a row, all the NPCs in the inn are named "Snkneoshingo<insert_ramdom_glibberish_here>"
(so you can end with NPCs named "SnkneoshingoIlikespicytacos" or "Snkneoshingonevereverusespunctuation" or whatever) and the games freezes.

EXTRA!

HERE is a short clip of an early beta (that's the reason the names are changed). On the left you can see an early form of Iggy and on the right four unknown characters! Pay attention to the hyper-realistic graphics! This game will rock!

Spoiler (Highlight to view) -
OK. This is a joke post. It was inspired by Kogofuz's posts on how Iggy and other members of the MMC may look like (and the happy mood that you get after drinking for a week, gosh, I love my country). The idea is that you contribute to this "game" by adding features, characters, scenarios, rumors, etc. Think of it as if the MMC board is a sort of cliche RPG. The idea is to have FUN, so do NOT take the comments here seriously at all.

End of Spoiler

*Edit: Added Kogofuz. Tried to word things better. Wrote explanations again 'cause they were busted somehow when editing the post.

End of Spoiler

[this message was edited by makondo99 on Sun 2 Oct 08:53]

Replies:

kofoguz
197th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(1):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 06:07post reply

You inspired my post and yet you didnt add me in the rpg. You hurt my feelings.
*goes "onsy knows where"* Anyway Im glad that Im not a bug/glitch there.

End of Spoiler

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Pollyanna
1448th Post

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Re(2):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 06:57post reply

I'm sure there will be scans of you in the next Famitsu, kofoguz.

Makondo99
282th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 08:12:post reply

Kogofuz, I'm terribly sorry. I added you now, (and had to re-write some things that got busted in the process). Write something and contribute! (You quite proved yourself to have a LOT of imagination before...)

End of Spoiler

*Edited this since I fixed the problem with the "spoilers"

End of Spoiler

[this message was edited by Makondo99 on Sun 2 Oct 08:46]

GPA
7th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 08:20post reply

I heard there will be an overtly expensive collector's edition of the game that'll come with an art book, a 1/6 figure of Iggy and another unrevealed object of some kind. It is 500 times more expensive than the regular release of the game.

kilvear
114th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(4):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 11:24post reply

quote:
I heard there will be an overtly expensive collector's edition of the game that'll come with an art book, a 1/6 figure of Iggy and another unrevealed object of some kind. It is 500 times more expensive than the regular release of the game.

There's no mention of the super ultmate spell and sword. Maybe the latest Ultmamnia will review it?

Nothing Serious. Casuals Only.

Nate
688th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member

"Re(5):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 11:29post reply

quote:

There's no mention of the super ultmate spell and sword. Maybe the latest Ultmamnia will review it?

I think Arcadia's supposed to have a blurry screenshot of it.

ワンダフル! ビューティフル! エキサイティング!

GPA
8th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 11:36post reply

quote:

And it was up on Shoryuken.com's front page, also as a follow up there's a rumor going around that the developer had all the movie scenes directed by the director of the Devilman movie. I've seen three blurry screenshots on various websites.

sabo10
1224th Post

"Re(7):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 21:14post reply

How Londonian is it?

Evenor
241th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 21:42post reply

I wont play it if it doesnt have any blood.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

kilvear
115th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(7):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 22:37post reply

quote:

And it was up on Shoryuken.com's front page, also as a follow up there's a rumor going around that the developer had all the movie scenes directed by the director of the Devilman movie. I've seen three blurry screenshots on various websites.

I dun see it on Shoryuken anymore. It seems they have removed it completely and acted as if they have not put it there.

I wonder who else would have good pictures of it.

Makondo99
282th Post

Copper Customer

"Costumes" , posted Sun 2 Oct 22:43post reply

quote:
How Londonian is it?

Well, the game gives a lot of freedom on characterization and costumes, as this pic of Pollyana proves.

I think I saw a mobile screenshot of Juan in a gothic lolita suit. I'd suggest to Google it.

Makondo99
283th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(9):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 22:47post reply

quote:

You can do the sub-quest of the PO and have access to the hidden menu (and activate red blood), but this may take about 100 hrs of playtime :/

kofoguz
198th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(9):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Sun 2 Oct 23:35post reply

quote:

It has something better

Yoğurt

End of Spoiler

Ps: Polly you can call me Oğuz.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

GPA
9th Post

New Customer

"Re(8):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 03:28post reply

quote:

I dun see it on Shoryuken anymore. It seems they have removed it completely and acted as if they have not put it there.

I wonder who else would have good pictures of it.

That's probably because they were pressured by the developer to keep the project a "secret" till the Official MMCafe Month, when they would announce it amongst much fanfare and merchandising.

Iggy
7304th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(10):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 03:57post reply

quote:
It has something better

Vomit ?

Also, I agree totally with Onsy as the hidden overboss of the game.
And the Hard on mode.

End of Spoiler

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
201th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 04:42post reply

quote:

*TalibanEric

*Kogofuz

: A merchant in a lost town. The only item his store sells is yoghurt. Throughout the game, if you buy enough yoghurt, he will give you a "VIP pass" to enter the hidden wrestling colliseum (only on "Hard On Mode").

I guess he is "talbaineric" not "taliban" and I am KOFOGUZ not kogofuz.

And my character should not be just lame merchant. I have enough imagination and yet I am a lame merchant. No. My character should have more important role since it will be the secret weapon of PS 3. Sorry that I've spoiled it. Anyway PS3 gonna have updated version of this game and two sequels is on the way. MMcafe RPG:Bloodless Veins (working title) and MMcafe RPG: Planet of Onsiggy (working title)

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

KTallguy
755th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member+

"Re(2):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 04:44post reply

"MMcafe RPG:Bloodless Veins??"

Man, you're such a racist! Now you're trying to take the blood out of the veins before is has a chance to leave the body ? ?

I'm calling a boycott!

Proud Supporter of Next Generation GAMEPLAY
"テメエがヤクブソクなんだよ!"

kofoguz
204th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 05:11post reply

quote:

Man, you're such a racist! Now you're trying to take the blood out of the veins before is has a chance to leave the body ? ?

I'm calling a boycott!

Funny, I was thinking to myself "Why he isnt in the game". I guess i can add you.

Ktallguy:The wise magician. He has magical powers. Also has a special ability of tranquillizing people and creatures. If you have a good heart and pass his quiz he'll give you one of his magical power to use for short time period.(We recommend tranquillizing ability.Because you will need it when you face furious Onsy)

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

GPA
10th Post

New Customer

"Re(3):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 05:12post reply

quote:

I'm calling a boycott!

Hurry! Set up an online petition so that we may all sign it and DEMAND that our veins are in fact very bloody!!! And we'll spread our cause to every video game forum, and every one who posts at these forums will respect us and our cause!! Then we can start a "grass-roots" organization in the second phase of our campaign for bloody justice!!

Oroch
866th Post

Red Carpet Regular Member++

"Re(4):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 06:09post reply

quote:

I'm calling a boycott!

Hurry! Set up an online petition so that we may all sign it and DEMAND that our veins are in fact very bloody!!! And we'll spread our cause to every video game forum, and every one who posts at these forums will respect us and our cause!! Then we can start a "grass-roots" organization in the second phase of our campaign for bloody justice!!

gay

ONSLAUGHT
3539th Post

"Re(2):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 06:46post reply

quote:

*TalibanEric
I guess he is "talbaineric" not "taliban" and I am KOFOGUZ not kogofuz.

I guess this might be an interesting subquest: rejoin the twin brothers Talibaneric and Dr. Baghdad who originally were a single being (hence both called Eric), and unravell the mistery of Talbaineric and Dr. Baghead, two sinister beings looking after you when you're in the "Lord of the Boards: the Twin Erics" subquest.

Makondo99
284th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(2):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 07:47post reply

quote:

I guess he is "talbaineric" not "taliban"

Shut up, n00b

quote:

I am KOFOGUZ not kogofuz.

I blame Engrish.

Juan
4223th Post

"Re(3):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 09:25post reply

Onsy won the thread!

quote:

Talibaneric and Dr. Baghdad

Red Falcon
5591th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 36" , posted Mon 3 Oct 10:45post reply

People will probably make countless flash animations of the crappy figure that will doubtlessly come with the special edition.

Best site EVER:Link Here

Undead Fred
2509th Post

"Re(4):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 11:20post reply

quote:

The art book is 100 pages of MMCafe's Best Flame Wars (so that's like, 3 flame wars for the whole book), and the Iggy figure is just a couple of MOK-COS figures glued together.

kilvear
116th Post

Regular Customer

"Re(5):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 11:41post reply

quote:
The art book is 100 pages of MMCafe's Best Flame Wars (so that's like, 3 flame wars for the whole book), and the Iggy figure is just a couple of MOK-COS figures glued together.

Woo so that the collectors edition stuff. I'm expecting them to release 2-3 more books for the unreleased flames and one more of Professor's Sercet files.

kofoguz
205th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 16:20post reply

quote:

I guess he is "talbaineric" not "taliban"

Shut up, n00b

I am KOFOGUZ not kogofuz.

I blame Engrish.

Whhaaa! Are you mad at me, just because of this?

Also are you blaming my engrish for your own mistake?
*Uses thetranquillizing ability on makondo*

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

exodus
3010th Post

"Re(4):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 16:32post reply

Man, the battle of misunderstandings between non-native english speakers will never cease. We must all learn to love each other!

Here, let's all spray some yogurt around.

kofoguz
208th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 16:50post reply

quote:

Man how I want a yogurt pic next to food pics below my avatar. Something like that.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Maese Spt
22th Post

New Customer

"Re(6):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 17:27post reply

I heard that certain Araki Hirohiko and Maruo Suehiro are working hand-to-hand to make the character designs. Man, I just can´t wait for the artbook...that Hayato guy is gonna look awesome.

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"

Kikkoken
1013th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member

"Re(6):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 18:45post reply

quote:

Man how I want a yogurt pic next to food pics below my avatar. Something like that.

Hey, who stole my beauty cream?

kofoguz
209th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 19:40post reply

quote:
Hey, who stole my beauty cream?

Do you know yoğurt is good for skin also?

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Iggy
7305th Post

"Re(8):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 19:46post reply

I know another white substance that is good for the skin as well.

And for headaches as well when you swallow it.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
211th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(9):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 20:13:post reply

quote:
I know another white substance that is good for the skin as well.

And for headaches as well when you swallow it.

You're talking about a dog's saliva, aren't you? You naughty dog. You better clean salivas in Onsy's office before he come.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

[this message was edited by kofoguz on Mon 3 Oct 20:13]

Makondo99
285th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(4):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 20:21post reply

quote:

Whhaaa! Are you mad at me, just because of this?

Also are you blaming my engrish for your own mistake?
*Uses thetranquillizing ability on makondo*

*Makondo is hit by the spell
*Makondo produces a Lv1 pot of yoghurt
*Makondo says "..."

Kofoguz, I'd suggest you read Onsy's beautiful story about the Eric Brothers, and get enlightment.

End of Spoiler

Will Kofoguz get the deep meaning behind Onsy's story?
Yes
No
Who cares
He will swallow some yoghurt and go on with his life
(See results)

JJWE
530th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(5):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 20:27post reply

quote:

*squirts exodus in the eye*

--- http://ngmc.retrogames.com

kofoguz
211th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 20:52post reply

quote:
Poll

Swallow? Is that usable verb for consuming yoğurt? It really sounds naughty in turkish when you translate. In turkish "yemek/eat" used for yoğurt , "içmek/drink" used for Ayran. "Yutmak/swallow" sounds odd. Please enlight me about this issue.

BTW where is that Iggy. I told him to translate and scan latest arcadia. And he didn't even respond. He need to be punished. Iggy I want you in my office NOW. :P

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Kikkoken
1014th Post

"Re(10):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 21:11post reply

You better clean salivas in Onsy's orifice before he come.

Funny how a little typo can change everything.

Kikkoken
1015th Post

"Re(6):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 21:13post reply

quote:
Poll

Swallow? Is that usable verb for consuming yoğurt? It really sounds naughty in turkish when you translate. In turkish "yemek/eat" used for yoğurt , "içmek/drink" used for Ayran. "Yutmak/swallow" sounds odd. Please enlight me about this issue.

BTW where is that Iggy. I told him to translate and scan latest arcadia. And he didn't even respond. He need to be punished. Iggy I want you in my office NOW. :P

Libidinous Kofoguz.

Radish
3055th Post

"Re(7):MMCafe RPG Announced for XBOX 360!" , posted Mon 3 Oct 22:47post reply

Who are the trio of comic relief villians that eventually learn the stop thir evil ways and become friendly NPCs?

Makondo99
286th Post

Copper Customer

"Most People at the Cafe Swallow" , posted Tue 4 Oct 01:06post reply

quote:

Enlightment Inside

exodus
3011th Post

"Re(1):Most People at the Cafe Swallow" , posted Tue 4 Oct 01:09post reply

everyone took my honest little joke in such a twisted way! I am appalled, and now I have yogurt in my eye :\

Makondo99
287th Post

Copper Customer

"Threesome" , posted Tue 4 Oct 01:40post reply

quote:
Who are the trio of comic relief villians that eventually learn the stop thir evil ways and become friendly NPCs?

Radish, as a matter of fact, YOU (or any member) can add and give roles to anyone. You can even change the roles that have been given so far (proving that your roles are somehow amusing or plausible). The idea is to have some fun, so bring on your yoghurt and have a shot at it!

End of Spoiler

Mokona
325th Post

Bronze Customer

"Re(1):Threesome" , posted Tue 4 Oct 04:51post reply

Can I be the Tonbery-type monster that only comes out once in a while... but makes it worth killing.

Blah!

kofoguz
212th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):2 MMCafe games announced for Nintndo DS" , posted Tue 4 Oct 06:05post reply

Hey thanks for link. Seriously i like that site.

And Exodus dont be upset cause you only started friendly yoğurt war. Just because of this idea NDS gonna have exclusive version of this game MMCafe Party: We Love Yoğurt and MMCafe Special Addition NintenYoğurts.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Pollyanna
1449th Post

"New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 09:52post reply

I just picked up the new Famitsu and scanned the pictures out of it.They show a few new characters.

Brandon, Tim, Pollyanna, Dante and "The mysterious man".

Tim is revealed to be an antagonist that attacks his opponents by talking them to death. Brandon is a mysterious figure that is sometimes an ally and sometimes an enemy. Featured is his appearance as a boss with Tim. He appears later in more "fashionable" clothes.

These shots are from the PS3 version, which features Dante as one of the main characters. The hero has not yet been revealed and is simply "the mysterious man". From the scans, we can tell that he has a long neck and doesn't know how to fight very well.

Here's the first shot of Iggy, with his patented hammer and candy cane.. I don't know what else to say...really.

Looks like it's shaping up to be a real classic.

Abster
240th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 09:59post reply

hahahahah!!

Looks really good so far!

For those who want blood in SS Tenka use this template.

Nate
690th Post

"Re(1):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 10:19:post reply

quote:

Looks like it's shaping up to be a real classic.

I eagerly anticipate seeing what my role turns out to be. I mean, apart from acting as a Striker of sorts with my "flying rainbow blinding ugly sneaker lovelove kick" attack (I would LOVE to see that illustrated, oh man).

[this message was edited by Nate on Tue 4 Oct 10:25]

Maou
705th Post

"Re(1):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 11:05post reply

quote:

<3 <3

And yet I think these nice new-gen graphics distract from the gameplay. I hate Cafe-Enix and their emphasis on CG. ...wait, I love it! Also: who is the evil empire? Do Polly, Nate, and exodus do a triple-tech Delta Attack? scanz plz

人間はいつも私を驚かせてくれる。不思議なものだな、人間という存在は...

Rid
6853th Post

"Re(2):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 11:34:post reply

No Rid? People these days don't have respect for your elders.

I want to be the cute mascot that the main girl keeps inside of her dress.

[this message was edited by Rid on Tue 4 Oct 11:42]

Undead Fred
2512th Post

"Re(3):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 11:43post reply

quote:

Giefo!

Rid
6853th Post

"Re(4):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 11:54post reply

quote:
Giefo!

More like Momo from Champloo. But there's no love for Champloo on MMCafe...

Red Falcon
5593th Post

"Re(1):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 11:57:post reply

quote:
I just picked up the new Famitsu and scanned the pictures out of it.They show a few new characters.

Here's the first shot of Iggy, with his patented hammer and candy cane.. I don't know what else to say...really.

I'd so play that. BUT.. what role would some of us others have?

Edit: Just thought of something.. is Iggy a "multi-part" boss? I WONDER WHERE HIS TRUE "WEAK POINT" IS...

[this message was edited by Red Falcon on Tue 4 Oct 12:55]

KTallguy
756th Post

"Re(2):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 12:46post reply

If I'm the wise wizard guy, can I also be a Nu-like creature too? There can be wild versions of me that you kill for lots of TP!

"テメエがヤクブソクなんだよ!"

Maou
707th Post

"Re(3):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 13:01:post reply

quote:
If I'm the wise wizard guy, can I also be a Nu-like creature too? There can be wild versions of me that you kill for lots of TP!

Yeah, apologies for killing you in the hunting forest repeatedly just to get "fangs" and "horns" items. It's a cruel RPG world Makondo made.

[this message was edited by Maou on Tue 4 Oct 13:01]

KTallguy
757th Post

"Re(4):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 16:18post reply

quote:

Yeah, apologies for killing you in the hunting forest repeatedly just to get "fangs" and "horns" items. It's a cruel RPG world Makondo made.

I'd be killing me too if I didn't deliver the CDs faster =P BTW I got the boxes... I'm thinking I can send them when I go up for thansgiving =( is that too long ?

"テメエがヤクブソクなんだよ!"

Iggy
7309th Post

"Re(1):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 17:22post reply

I can't say how sad I am to not have anything relevant to contribute to this thread.
Pollyanna's last post blew my mind ; I've already cross-posted it all over the internet.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Pollyanna
1450th Post

"Re(2):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 17:39post reply

quote:

Pollyanna's last post blew my mind ; I've already cross-posted it all over the internet.

Wh...where!? What sort of people would be interested in such a thing!? I was wondering how you would feel.

And Rid, maybe you can be the mascot that lives in Dante or Brandon's rockstar pants. You know...so they can make a good first impression.

NARUTO
3244th Post

"Re(3):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 17:49post reply

This Iggy boss pics show me how unoriginal the last Square creations were....

It's look like an overpowered Gill, with something else...
BTW Pollyanna seesm to be able to change clothes... is that a special ability???

Tu Fuis Ego eris...
Like you I was Like me you'll be...

CHAZumaru
236th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 18:59post reply

quote:

Pollyanna's last post blew my mind ; I've already cross-dressed all over the internet.

The size (and possible usages) of the candy cane frightens me, otherwise these pics were priceless.

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Iggy
7310th Post

"Re(3):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 20:10post reply

quote:
Wh...where!? What sort of people would be interested in such a thing!? I was wondering how you would feel.

The hammer is just the final touch of class that takes the drawing to new, untouched levels of accuracy.

Actually, I was accused on a 2nd rate BBS to be some sort of internet-fame thirsty monster, and my answer was to explain that on other, much more classier international BBS, I was so feared and popular (or un-, which is really the same thing) that people drew fanarts about me.
Also, there was a story about a hairy red haired mister universe and handcufs, and... It's a really complicated story.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
213th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 20:19post reply

quote:

Hey polly you said there are my pics in famitsu scans why dont you send those pages, too?

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Nate
691th Post

"Re(2):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 23:20:post reply

quote:

Do Polly, Nate, and exodus do a triple-tech Delta Attack? scanz plz

Yes, I've heard it's what caused the game to get a CERO-18 rating in Japan. It's still T for Teen here though. Let me tell you, contorting like that was not easy.

quote:

BTW Pollyanna seesm to be able to change clothes... is that a special ability???

I've heard Pollyanna can change outfits to alter stats, such as Sex Appeal and Malice. All of Pollyanna's outfits, however, boost other characters' Gender Confusion.

[this message was edited by Nate on Tue 4 Oct 23:30]

Ishmael
2230th Post

"Re(4):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 23:21post reply

quote:

Giefo!

Dear Giefo, how I miss your randy ways!

Oh, and Pollyana's "scans" are the best thing I've seen in weeks.

Zepy
1136th Post

Red Carpet Premium Member+

"Re(5):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 23:31post reply

Will Pollyanna have the special costume that allows the growing of a moustache?

I loved that costume from the previous game in the series, I hope it comes back.

kofoguz
214th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Tue 4 Oct 23:58post reply

quote:

Hey polly you said there are my pics in famitsu scans why dont you send those pages, too?

Oh my god Polly, Am I that "mysterious man"?
If so its cool. I wonder what do those japanese characters mean?

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Maou
708th Post

"Re(6):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 00:56post reply

quote:
Will Pollyanna have the special costume that allows the growing of a moustache?

Rumor has it you can find the moustache item in a treasure chest and use it to control people instead of sketching them. The possibilities and connotations are endless.

PS: KTall, no problem! Your repeated death by Double Tech really was all for the tech points.

exodus
3013th Post

"Re(3):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 02:28post reply

quote:

And Rid, maybe you can be the mascot that lives in Dante or Brandon's rockstar pants. You know...so they can make a good first impression.

Yes, Rid can be my 'hammer'!

and polly - referenced all over the net indeed - check insert credit.

Holiday will be the letcherous old man that you have to sell supple, young Zepy to in order to get the Ultimate PedoSword. Zepy returns later as a very, very angry young man who seeks vengeance.

Time Mage
2262th Post

"Re(4):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 04:26post reply

quote:
Holiday will be the letcherous old man that you have to sell supple, young Zepy to in order to get the Ultimate PedoSword. Zepy returns later as a very, very angry young man who seeks vengeance.

That reminds me, the currency of the game is called "pr0n".

I could be the annoying character that you meet in every town, and gives some tips hidden in brutal and boring walls of text. If you are patient enough and talk to him at every town, you get a wonderful "patience diplomma". It's tougher to get than the "You've defeated Omega" diplomma, mind you.

Oh, and now I officially love Polly.

exodus
3016th Post

"Re(5):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 05:44:post reply

quote:

Oh, and now I officially love Polly.

watch out, she might think you're proposing marriage again!

[this message was edited by exodus on Wed 5 Oct 05:45]

Pollyanna
1451th Post

"Re(6):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 06:47post reply

Time Mage: セクハラ!!!

Kofoguz: I dunno! When I said "I'm sure there you'll be in the next Famitsu" it was a reassurance, not a certainty. You COULD be the mysterious man, or it could be "Kogofuz" instead. I hope not. Anyway, it just says "Nazo Otoko" which is kind of like "Mysterious Man".

Brandon: I find it ironic that the picture of Iggy and not you and Tim is on the front page, though. Hahaha...I'm sorry you ended up looking uncool, but at least you don't want to be there. Well, nobody really looks cool but Iggy.

Zepy: If I had a moustache, then I'd be like "Lady Whisker"...though I don't expect you to get that reference.

Also, I'm surprised that while everyone noticed that I have different costumes in the two pictures, my breasts are like...10 times bigger in the second one (and I look maybe a little less like a little girl?) Maybe Nate's right, and if you have a lot of "sex appeal" in your stats, that's what happens. (Can't fix that face, though...) If the "sex appeal" goes higher, I might end up looking like something beyond Undead Fred's wildest imagination.

Or maybe it's a transformation? Maybe the game takes place over many years? Either way, it's delicious セクハラ. This is what happens when marketing gets a hold of things.

CHAZumaru
239th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 07:22post reply

quote:

Brandon: I find it ironic that the picture of Iggy and not you and Tim is on the front page, though. Hahaha...I'm sorry you ended up looking uncool, but at least you don't want to be there. Well, nobody really looks cool but Iggy.

First I thought about putting B&T, obviously, but the one about Iggy is more neutral in many ways and even more randomWTF-looking.

exodus
3016th Post

"Re(7):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 07:30post reply

quote:

Also, I'm surprised that while everyone noticed that I have different costumes in the two pictures, my breasts are like...10 times bigger in the second one (and I look maybe a little less like a little girl?)

oh, I noticed!

pic 1 was polly designed for holiday, pic 2 was for...hmm, who...maybe rid?

anyway, it's clear that the 360 MMC RPG needs to use the DOA engine for bits of it.

Rid
6856th Post

"Re(4):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 07:50post reply

quote:
Yes, Rid can be my 'hammer'!
Okay, but I bite if you aren't kind enough. Or if SRW gets me frustrated. And I have SHARP teeth.

Nate
692th Post

"Re(7):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 08:38:post reply

Guys, Shonen Jump just revealed the name of the Nate/exodus/Polly triple tech!

It's called 吉原セクハラはらはら祭!!

Sounds mysterious...and sexy!

[this message was edited by Nate on Wed 5 Oct 08:40]

kofoguz
215th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(8):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 11:21post reply

quote:

Dammit! I wish i know some japanese.

And Polly. Tonight a miracelous thing happened.
I find a special sketch of you for this game under my pillow. (or someone put it there?)I'm going to scan and post it today or tomorrow.
If I couldnt post it and you dont hear from me for a while thats mean im in trouble. Call the police.

BTW Today is the first day of holly Ramazan/Ramadhan month for us (For all of the müslim people).Its mean were going to fast whole month.But its day by day. While I was writing this post my time has started. I wont eat/drink/sex anything Or swear/vomit/smoke (Actually I dont smoke).

End of Spoiler

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

ONSLAUGHT
3541th Post

"Re(9):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 11:34post reply

quote:
Call the police.

Wait, let me get this straight, you won't eat food or drink water for a WHOLE month?

JJWE
531th Post

New Red Carpet Member

"Re(10):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 11:45post reply

quote:
Wait, let me get this straight, you won't eat food or drink water for a WHOLE month?

It's only while the sun is up, if I'm not mistaken? And how _do_ you control your vomiting? (especially while discussing blood issues with Abby on this board)

Oh and Polly, will you have my baby? *twinkles eyes*

--- http://ngmc.retrogames.com

Maou
709th Post

"Re(8):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 11:52post reply

quote:

That tech seems like the kind of activity might require a lot of.......MP.

If Chrono was any indication, you may even need to equip the, er, "white stone" on someone for it to work. Yaiii

Red Falcon
5593th Post

"Re(9):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 12:01post reply

Pollyanna's abilities change based on the costume she has equipped (and different people lust after her.. she's weak to "dirty old man" elements in Loli form)

Adon
1538th Post

Red Carpet V.I.P- Platinum Member

"Capcom" , posted Wed 5 Oct 13:30post reply

Why has Capcom forsaken me?

Nate
692th Post

"Re(9):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 13:41post reply

quote:
Dammit! I wish i know some japanese.

Well, you may have to look the terms involved up (especially Yoshiwara, heh heh), but in Japanese it's called Yoshiwara Sekuhara Harahara Matsuri.
quote:

That tech seems like the kind of activity might require a lot of.......MP.

If Chrono was any indication, you may even need to equip the, er, "white stone" on someone for it to work. Yaiii

Actually, between the three members you have to equip the legendary three items:
*Riding Crop of Kusanagi
*Makeup Compact of Yata
*Decorative Sneakers (color: "jewel tone") of Yasakani

Then you can perform the attack. The items must be obtained from encountering MMCafe members NARUTO, The Droogo, and Rugalbernstein (Who later transforms into someone else...I wonder who?! The scans aren't showing it clearly enough.) Basically after going on pointless fetch quests for the first two, Rugal eventually shows up and as an apology for what you go through hands you all three items.

kofoguz
216th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(10):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 13:51post reply

quote:

No, you start at beginning of the day and you finish it end of the day. You repeat it whole month. If I was you i might fast whole month but thats another story...

As for the vomitting. [If you're ill you cant officially fast. So you're free not to fast.] If you eat toooo much, before you start fasting (which you shouldnt), that may cause you to vomit. This rule is to prevent this situation. Bottomline is If you vomit full mouth intentially (without any medical emergency), you brake the fast.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

ONSLAUGHT
3542th Post

"Re(2):Re(10):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 14:14post reply

quote:

No, you start at beginning of the day and you finish it end of the day. You repeat it whole month. If I was you i might fast whole month but thats another story...

As for the vomitting. [If you're ill you cant officially fast. So you're free not to fast.] If you eat toooo much, before you start fasting (which you shouldnt), that may cause you to vomit. This rule is to prevent this situation. Bottomline is If you vomit full mouth intentially (without any medical emergency), you brake the fast.

I didn't understand a single thing, but thanks anyway.

Undead Fred
2515th Post

"Re(7):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 15:16post reply

quote:
Also, I'm surprised that while everyone noticed that I have different costumes in the two pictures, my breasts are like...10 times bigger in the second one (and I look maybe a little less like a little girl?) Maybe Nate's right, and if you have a lot of "sex appeal" in your stats, that's what happens.
I NOTICED HO HO HO

It's probably like the Samurai Shodown rage meter- Polly keeps screaming until she triggers her limit break.

And I'm convinced that horse in the first picture works like Ultimecia's summon- you fight it for around two hours, then it splits into a few pieces, then merge back together, then grows a dog head, and several hours later it turns into Iggy. Then he just casts Unblockable Death Creature and you have to start all over again.

Pollyanna
1452th Post

"Re(8):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 15:28post reply

quote:

And I'm convinced that horse in the first picture works like Ultimecia's summon- you fight it for around two hours, then it splits into a few pieces, then merge back together, then grows a dog head, and several hours later it turns into Iggy. Then he just casts Unblockable Death Creature and you have to start all over again.

HA! That's what they WANT you to think! Their horse disguise was perfect! But maybe TOO perfect. Tim can barely stop Brandon from getting away (although kicking the air and talking about himself are still his first priorities).

Maybe I'll unlock my ultra-sexy SUPER boobs from some sidequest involving you. It's an exciting and horrifying prospect all in one. Strange how I have no power or influence over this. We're all at the mercy of programmers that may or may not know anything about us.

In moderately-related news, Nate is a genius.

kofoguz
217th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Re(10):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 16:09post reply

quote:

As for the vomitting. [If you're ill you cant officially fast. So you're free not to fast.] If you eat toooo much, before you start fasting (which you shouldnt), that may cause you to vomit. This rule is to prevent this situation. Bottom line is if you vomit full mouth intentionally (without any medical emergency), you brake the fast.

I didn't understand a single thing, but thanks anyway.

JJWE gave an answer to your question. Then i was supposed to enlighten you with details in that post. But i guess I failed.
Summary: In morning I pray/promise to god that I intent to fast till its evening. I will do that everday in this month.

"Vomit" answer was also for JJWE. ("Dont vomit intentionally full mouth if you dont want to break your fast"was the answer.) Forgive my engrish Onsy.

I notice something in the game sketches I found under my pillows."spoilers ahead"

Polly is pure evil in this game(Maybe her evil twin sister?) and I heard that she is the secret boss. She summons Iggy and Onsy as a super move.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Pollyanna
1453th Post

"Re(4):Re(10):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Wed 5 Oct 17:34post reply

quote:

Polly is pure evil in this game(Maybe her evil twin sister?) and I heard that she is the secret boss. She summons Iggy and Onsy as a super move.

I'm thinking it is my twin sister (or evil duplicate? Or maybe I become evil?), simply because Onslaught wouldn't come if -I- summoned him. I'm not sure what would make him come, though I'm pretty sure I don't have it.

By the way, what's your weapon of choice?

Kikkoken
1016th Post

"your Yoghurt tastes salty in my mouth" , posted Wed 5 Oct 20:16post reply

quote:

BTW Today is the first day of holly Ramazan/Ramadhan month for us (For all of the müslim people).Its mean were going to fast whole month.But its day by day. While I was writing this post my time has started. I wont eat/drink/sex anything Or swear/vomit/smoke (Actually I dont smoke).

Please, all MMC members, in respect to Kofoguz' religious practice, I suggest we suspend for one month all jokes/allusions/links with any sexual content so that Kofoguz is not led astray. But, hang on, it seems we CAN mention Yoghurt though!

kofoguz
218th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(5):Re(10):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Thu 6 Oct 01:37post reply

quote:

I'm thinking it is my twin sister (or evil duplicate? Or maybe I become evil?), simply because Onslaught wouldn't come if -I- summoned him. I'm not sure what would make him come, though I'm pretty sure I don't have it.

I'm ashamed to ask this but I dont know what "weapon of choice" means. My babylon is currently out of order.

And thanks, Kikkoken how thoughtfull you are.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Nate
693th Post

"Re(6):Re(10):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Thu 6 Oct 04:14post reply

quote:

I'm ashamed to ask this but I dont know what "weapon of choice" means. My babylon is currently out of order.

What is your main weapon? Like, any normal RPG character would use a sword or something but the rules of logic have been suspended so it could be a boiling bucket of "yogurt" if you were so inclined.

Makondo99
288th Post

Copper Customer

"Tanaka Speaks" , posted Thu 6 Oct 07:20post reply

An interview with Tanaka-san, spokesman of CAFEENIX . Courtesy of IGN.

Spoilers ahead!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
IGN: Well, Mr. Tanaka-San, this new RPG of yours certainly has generated an enormous hype and fan base. People even talk about sequels already, regardless the game hasn't even shipping yet. How do you feel about it?

Mr. Tanaka-San: Very warm inside (laughs).

IGN: Can you confirm the rumor that the exclusivity with Microsoft upcoming game device is no longer effective, and that gamers will be able to experience the game in the also upcoming PS3?

Mr. Tanaka-San: We were somehow forced to. It's true that at the early stages it was supposed to be an X-BOX 306 exclusive game, but people from Sony can be very...persuasive. Now we are forced to pay Microsoft a fine for the rupture of our contract. We hope that the (future) sales of the game will help us achieve this. Otherwise our bodies will not be found anywhere (laughs)

IGN: Who is this "Iggy" character that's been appearing in many BBSs? How did you conceive such a *cough* "peculiar" character?

Mr. Tanaka-San: Iggy is the embodiment of everything that's holy and unholy in the MMC RPG world. It's not an easy task to explain who or what Iggy is, but rest assured that when you finish the game you'll have a better understanding of Iggy. Be forewarned that this won't be an easy task, as Iggy is a very tough boss character. As a matter of fact, in the final battle with this boss you'll see three transformations, and Iggy's strongest form is composed of many parts...wanna see?

IGN: Of course!

Mr. Tanaka-San: OK, here's a short video (Tanaka-san plays video)

IGN: OH! UH! AH! OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! WTF?!!!! HOLY SHIT!! AHUGGGHHHHAAAA!!

Mr. Tanaka-San: (stops video) Do you feel alright?

IGN: I'm sorry, it's just that's...just....gosh....I don't have words to describe this experience. I wasn't prepared for such a thing. WHAT...uh. what's that cool song playing in the video? It's so weird... but catchy at the same time. I really liked the chorus (IGN sings) "IGGY! OH!"

Mr. Tanaka-San: That song's called "One-Candied Angel". It was recorded by a team of 100 virgins and 100 porn stars. All the Latin lyrics and the (Tanaka-san sings) "IGGY! OH!" but "OH!" parts are sung by the virgins and the "OH!" parts by the porn stars. This song really reflects the character of Iggy.

IGN: I think I also heard some (IGN moans) UGHSs! AHHIs! "WOWs!" in there.

Mr. Tanaka-San: (Nervously) Yeah.. probably.

IGN: Anyway, can you tell us some details about the story?

Mr. Tanaka-San: The story begins in a town desolated by the lack of pr0n...

IGN: I beg you pardon?

Mr. Tanaka-San: "pr0n" is the currency of the game. Anyway, you are in this town and you find a creature that desperately tries to sneak into your pants. That's how you get to meet RID, the mascot of Exodus, one of the (many) characters who will join you (or not) in you quest to defeat Iggy and his minions and restore pr0n to the world.

IGN: I see. How do I get pr0n?

Mr. Tanaka-San: Well, by defeating monsters of course! You can poach Mokonas, Undead Freds and Orochs for instance. Each monster has special abilities and attacks, so you'd better have many characters with different skills to survive the vicious monsters! Some monsters will not only give you their pr0n once you defeat them but also skills or magics. Ktallguys for instance, will give you a different, random spell every time you manage to pour their guts out. It can be ANY spell at ANY random level, so you could luck out and obtain early in the game the most powerful spell, the....

IGN: OK. We know the boss, the monsters, the characters, what about summons?

Mr. Tanaka-San: We do have summons. They are incredible cool-looking, some of them even lasting an hour of the most expensive and state-of-the-art CGI available now. They are NOT easy to get, though. For instance, to get Red Falcon, you have to finish a certain quest and meet Rugal. Then, when given the chance, you have to invite Rugal to your party. When you get to the menu to check on Rugal you'll notice that he is not in the "party" menu, but in a new "summons" menu. Summons evolve and get stronger the more you use them, so Rugal will be quite weak at the beginning. Eventually, he'll get stronger, get new moves, cool clothes and even a panther. After certain conditions are met, you can evolve Rugal even further into Red Falcon and create havoc into your enemies.

IGN: What conditions?

Mr. Tanaka-San: Well, for Red Falcon you need at least a level 88 Rugal, his panther, his "red eye of chaos" and an alien cocoon. After a somehow painful process, you'll loose the cocoon, the panther, the eye and Rugal, but you'll get the ultra-powerful Red Falcon.

IGN: But wait a minute, how am I supposed to know all this stuff? How will I be able to know which characters can become summons and the conditions to evolve them?

Mr. Tanaka-San: There's this little NPC called Time Mage who will give you all the tips you need hidden in his speech. He likes to talk a lot, so you'd better be patient or equip the rare item "Broadband" to speed up his text.

IGN: There's an unofficial FAQ at Gamesfaqs that talks about a certain trio of evil characters who later become good. Is this true? I'm specifically talking about Sano, Naruto and their leader Olivier

Mr. Tanaka-San: Yes and no. There IS this trio of characters who will try to stop you no matter what, but you decide their fate (well, most of it)

IGN: How's that?

Mr. Tanaka-San: Sano and Naruto are revealed to have certain fanboy-ish tendencies that piss off a lot their leader Olivier. Olivier is a sort of mid-boss, and is very slick and cool, but Sano and Naruto are not, so he always call them "morons". As a matter of fact, Olivier calls everyone a moron, but this is because he is just too cool. As a player, after many battles, you get the choice of killing Sano and Naruto or let them go. No matter what you decide, you end up fighting Olivier, but when his HP drops to zero, he breaks off the battle and commits suicide drinking a pot of gone-off yoghurt. His last words are "I hate you morons!", and NO MATTER what Gamefaqs says, THERE'S NO WAY TO MAKE HIM LIVE OR JOIN YOUR PARTY. IS THAT CLEAR? THERE'S NOT "RAINBOW MATERIA", "SECRET FILE", "UNDERWATER CAVE" OR WHATEVER CRAZY THING TO REVIVE HIM. HIS DEATH IS PIVOTAL TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE STORY. GET THAT?

IGN: But that's too sad! Look, fan girls have even produced yaoi doujin about Sano, Naruto and Olivier, can't you fix this? For the international version maybe?

Mr. Tanaka-San: (very angry) This interview is over!

Pollyanna
1455th Post

"Re(1):Tanaka Speaks" , posted Thu 6 Oct 10:49post reply

quote:

-Wonderful-.

B...but...now your name is capitalized! WHY!? HOW!?

Red Falcon
5594th Post

"Re(2):Tanaka Speaks" , posted Thu 6 Oct 11:19post reply

quote:

Thank goodness for insider info!

Undead Fred
2516th Post

"Re(9):New Famitsu Scans" , posted Thu 6 Oct 13:22post reply

quote:
Maybe I'll unlock my ultra-sexy SUPER boobs from some sidequest involving you. It's an exciting and horrifying prospect all in one. Strange how I have no power or influence over this. We're all at the mercy of programmers that may or may not know anything about us.

Heh heh. Yeah, my character has you running around and collecting a substance called Eiken, and if you collect enough, you unlock Super Boobs.

quote:
Interview!

Hmm... doesn't sound like the interview went all that well. There were a lot of spoilers and they ended up getting into an argument.

Maese Spt
27th Post

Rare Customer

"DS port is a must" , posted Thu 6 Oct 17:19post reply

quote:

Here's the first shot of Iggy, with his patented hammer and candy cane..

Seeing those first screenshots, one begins to wonder why Tanaka san from CAFENIX isn´t considering already a DS port of the game. I see great possibilities: you could rub the touch screen with the stick (or even fancier: lick it with your own tonge!) to gradually tear off the character´s clothes! That would be the only way to unleash their ultimate powers. And that Rid mascot could even get its own pet raising minigame: Ridtendogs.

Tanaka san, the future is on Nintendo gimmicky systems, I tell you! Hear the wise cries of the fandom!

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"

Pollyanna
1456th Post

"Re(1):DS port is a must" , posted Thu 6 Oct 18:36post reply

quote:
I see great possibilities: you could rub the touch screen with the stick (or even fancier: lick it with your own tonge!) to gradually tear off the character´s clothes!

This is turning into an entirely different kind of game...a frightning one.

Iggy
7318th Post

"Re(2):DS port is a must" , posted Thu 6 Oct 19:34post reply

quote:

But a game I'm dying to play !

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

Pollyanna
1457th Post

"Re(3):DS port is a must" , posted Thu 6 Oct 19:51post reply

quote:

But a game I'm dying to play !

No surprise, I suppose...given the ratio of men to women in the game.

Kikkoken
1017th Post

"Re(1):DS port is a must" , posted Thu 6 Oct 22:44post reply

quote:
Seeing those first screenshots, one begins to wonder why Tanaka san from CAFENIX isn´t considering already a DS port of the game. I see great possibilities: you could rub the touch screen with the stick (or even fancier: lick it with your own tonge!) to gradually tear off the character´s clothes!

There's not be much clothing to tear off from Iggy... you just have to blow into the mic a little. I say blow, not kiss, come on, behave !

Iggy
7320th Post

"Re(4):DS port is a must" , posted Thu 6 Oct 23:01post reply

quote:
No surprise, I suppose...given the ratio of men to women in the game.

If you scream "セクハラ!!!" loud enough, I would do you(r ingame avatar) as well.

ねんがんの 7000をてにいれたぞ!
  そう かんけいないね
=> 殺してでもうばいとる
  ゆずってくれ たのむ!!

kofoguz
222th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(1):Tanaka Speaks" , posted Fri 7 Oct 03:53:post reply

quote:
The interview above.

I dont know what to believe. This interview doesnt even say anything about scans and the character polly (which is confirmed). And there is this drawings I found under my pillow...I mean its ridiculous not to mention something is already revealed. This guy must be hiding A LOT OF THINGS from us.
Oh BTW I heard NDS version gonna have brand new character:"Mario"

My weapon of choice is my sexy body and its secret mechanical parts polly...

Edit: I just notice something. Somebody choose "yes" for makondo's poll. I wanna know who's it and I wanna thank him/her for trusting me.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

[this message was edited by kofoguz on Fri 7 Oct 06:38]

exodus
3020th Post

"Re(2):DS port is a must" , posted Fri 7 Oct 06:39post reply

quote:

The DS port is rated AO of course, and brought to you by Illusion Software. Thus the gameplay will become awful, but the clothes-tearing physics will be /oh so/ realistic.

Pollyanna
1458th Post

"Re(2):Tanaka Speaks" , posted Fri 7 Oct 06:44post reply

I suppose it's selfish, but I had hoped that after posting the Famitsu scans, I would see some new scans or official art, or something by now. Well, reading interviews is nice.

This might turn into one of those games that suddenly has a lot of hype, then has no news, then comes out and nobody cares (though I hope not).

Nate
696th Post

"COSTUME REVEALED!!!" , posted Fri 7 Oct 06:47:post reply

quote:
I suppose it's selfish, but I had hoped that after posting the Famitsu scans, I would see some new scans or official art, or something by now. Well, reading interviews is nice.

This might turn into one of those games that suddenly has a lot of hype, then has no news, then comes out and nobody cares (though I hope not).

I might be able to find some art of more playable characters, or at least SOME of their outfits.

It's been really hard to find anything on the clothes-change system shown in the early scans, but it seems like each character has a few sets of clothes to wear...

More on this as I hear it, as well as more on character-specific attacks, soon...

EDIT: NATE'S 1P COSTUME HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!

Behold!

[this message was edited by Nate on Fri 7 Oct 08:23]

Pollyanna
1460th Post

"Re(1):COSTUME REVEALED!!!" , posted Fri 7 Oct 09:27post reply

quote:

EDIT: NATE'S 1P COSTUME HAS BEEN REVEALED!!!

Behold!

スマート だぜ!
70s athletic shorts are the best! (I have a pair like that, myself) Of course, they HAVE to be worn with high socks! Wearing them with a long-sleeved striped sweater gives you ultimate gay power...but it's a dark, evil sort of power.

Hmmm...so Nate attacks with kicks...I guess his weapons are shoes.

ONSLAUGHT
3543th Post

"Re(2):COSTUME REVEALED!!!" , posted Fri 7 Oct 10:26post reply

It seems the leakage continues, this time with a boss rendering.

Nate
697th Post

"Re(2):COSTUME REVEALED!!!" , posted Fri 7 Oct 11:07:post reply

quote:

スマート だぜ!
70s athletic shorts are the best! (I have a pair like that, myself) Of course, they HAVE to be worn with high socks! Wearing them with a long-sleeved striped sweater gives you ultimate gay power...but it's a dark, evil sort of power.

Yes, I'm hoping to acquire similar shorts and harness this power for myself.

quote:

Hmmm...so Nate attacks with kicks...I guess his weapons are shoes.

Most of his attacks are kick-based, yes, but he's said to start throwing bicycles if his 怒 meter gets high enough.

He's also best suited for the Ceremonial Sneakers of Yasakani needed for the Pollyanna/exodus/Nate tech, but the reactions from exodus and Pollyanna if you make them wear them are pretty funny. They both have individual complaints about wearing the shoes, for very different reasons.

Oh, I almost forgot! I've heard about one of Pollyanna's attacks! Despite the name it's very magical girl-style in appearance. Takes a while to animate, but it looks fantastic! Pollyanna even gets a 70s style theme song playing in the background while doing the attack. It's called Mystery Rainbow Shark Vomit Perfume. I don't know exactly what happens thanks to all the background effects and sparkles and music, but watch out for it!

[this message was edited by Nate on Fri 7 Oct 16:24]

makondo99
289th Post

Copper Customer

"Re(3):COSTUME REVEALED!!!" , posted Sat 8 Oct 03:53post reply

Found another picture of Nate's. I think it's kinda Furry, so it's NOT WORKSAFE

And Polly, I've no idea how I managed to do that... Could it be the reason that broke the thread?

Nate
697th Post

"Re(4):COSTUME REVEALED!!!" , posted Sat 8 Oct 04:05post reply

quote:
Found another picture of Nate's. I think it's kinda Furry, so it's NOT WORKSAFE

And Polly, I've no idea how I managed to do that... Could it be the reason that broke the thread?

It's not furry, it's PERFECT.

kofoguz
222th Post

Frequent Customer

"EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Sat 8 Oct 06:00post reply

Finally Im sending you drawings that I found under my pillow.

Here secret character EVIL POLLY (Pollydoll)
Here the other one
Those pictures come from nowhere. This game is a real mystery.

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

exodus
3025th Post

"Re(1):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Sat 8 Oct 07:56post reply

uh uh. I bet somebody's brewing a fanfic.

Spoon
1209th Post

"Re(2):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Sat 8 Oct 08:58post reply

quote:
uh uh. I bet somebody's brewing a fanfic.

With the amazing newfound power of my fast page refreshes, I decided to take a look in this thread.

I laughed nervously and then quickly hit the Back button.

Pollyanna
1461th Post

"Re(1):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Sat 8 Oct 12:30post reply

quote:
Finally Im sending you drawings that I found under my pillow.

Here secret character EVIL POLLY (Pollydoll)
Here the other one
Those pictures come from nowhere. This game is a real mystery.

This is one of those days that's worth living. Hmmm...I wonder if Kogofuz is Kofoguz's evil twin!? Also, I wonder who the dead guy is.

And...wow, Nate is missing an arm. I guess he doesn't need it to kick, but I wonder what the backstory is?

(and thank God for 70s theme music)

CHAZumaru
243th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Sat 8 Oct 19:52post reply

I can't wait for Saigado's Polly & Friends.

kofoguz
223th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Mon 10 Oct 07:02post reply

Thank god my browser let me in mmcafe. I guess my computer more religious than me. It didnt even open the mmcafe to avoid the sin.
quote:

This is one of those days that's worth living. Hmmm...I wonder if Kogofuz is Kofoguz's evil twin!? Also, I wonder who the dead guy is.

And...wow, Nate is missing an arm. I guess he doesn't need it to kick, but I wonder what the backstory is?

(and thank God for 70s theme music)

Maybe its one of the main characters?
Here Kofoguz' portrait from the game

PAMUKKALE/COTTON CASTLE

Evenor
244th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Mon 10 Oct 07:11post reply

Can I be the NPC that sells armor and dresses?( for both pollyana and the rest of the cast)

Every two hours in the game, I would change my collection. THE WHOLE CAST WOULD BE SUPER FABULOUS ( hideous )

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

catalyst
80th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(4):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Mon 10 Oct 09:48post reply

quote:
Can I be the NPC that sells armor and dresses?( for both pollyana and the rest of the cast)

Every two hours in the game, I would change my collection. THE WHOLE CAST WOULD BE SUPER FABULOUS ( hideous )

I'd like to be a menu tutorial npc or a secret character on retrieval on a ridiculously long side quest looking for porno magazines...but, I'm not fully acquainted with most of everyone here so I think I'd be singled out.

Maou
711th Post

"Re(5):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Mon 10 Oct 11:45post reply

quote:

I'd like to be a menu tutorial npc or a secret character on retrieval on a ridiculously long side quest looking for porno magazines

Your wish is my command: you can be the next Professor Daravon. This is the way!

catalyst
81th Post

Occasional Customer

"Re(6):EVIL POLLY (?) REVEALED!!!" , posted Mon 10 Oct 12:33post reply

quote:

I'd like to be a menu tutorial npc or a secret character on retrieval on a ridiculously long side quest looking for porno magazines
Your wish is my command: you can be the next Professor Daravon. This is the way!

Maou your officially my new best friend.