Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita - http://www.mmcafe.com/ Forums

Original message (2551 Views )

Spoon
1202th Post

user profileedit/delete message

Red Carpet Executive Member

"Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Wed 28 Sep 01:37post reply

Haven't been here in awhile due to the loooong loading times... during which I close the window because I forget why it was open.

Anyway, this seems like the perfect game for a certain few people here on mmcafe. It's allegedly some kind of action RPG with strong dress-up elements. I never knew that game companies existed that would actually cater to an mmcafe-style audience, but then, the world is a very large and terrifying place.

Replies:

Rid
6843th Post

Platinum Carpet V.I.P- Board Master

"Re(1):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Wed 28 Sep 03:07post reply

quote:
It's allegedly some kind of action RPG with strong dress-up elements.
The other way around would make a better game idea.

exodus
2995th Post

"Re(2):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Wed 28 Sep 03:15post reply

yeah, predictably I talked about this already, when I saw it on the release lists (mentioned it on ic too)...

I saw it at TGS but didn't play. It seemed pretty much exactly as I'd imagined, ie not so good, but with the number of costumes you can have being so high (there are like 12) I might have to get it anyway. I suck!

Evenor
240th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(3):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Wed 28 Sep 05:26post reply

I'd only get it if Mana is the final boss.

肝臓入りのオレンジジュース!
腎臓混じりの甘口カレー!
膵臓仕込みのペスカトーレ!
愛しの愛しのサイコホラー

Maese Spt
17th Post

New Customer

"Re(4):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Wed 28 Sep 20:27:post reply

The game seems bad as hell, but I find the main character truly lovable. I hope she would inspire some cute fanart. What was her name, by the way?

EDIT: moeness

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"

[this message was edited by Maese Spt on Wed 28 Sep 20:29]

sabo10
1222th Post

"Re(5):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Wed 28 Sep 22:48post reply

TOO LONDONIAN!

exodus
2999th Post

"Re(6):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Thu 29 Sep 17:05post reply

her name's alice.

CHAZumaru
229th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(7):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Thu 29 Sep 17:48post reply

And there's a Nabokov in the cast.

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Maese Spt
17th Post

New Customer

"Re(7):Londonian Gothics: Meikyuu no Lolita" , posted Thu 29 Sep 18:17post reply

quote:
her name's alice.

Thanks!

OMG, there is a Nabokov in the game...? Now I only hope a Humbert would be in as well. This is getting more and more interesting...

"Fashion is a form of ugliness so intolerable that we have to alter it every six months"

Spoon
1210th Post

"You kick like a girl!" , posted Mon 10 Oct 03:57post reply

Trailer from official site

Though the in-game graphics are rather ugly, but with the girl's twirling about upon obtaining/changing-to a new dress and how she fights by KICKING LIKE A GIRL, there is no doubt that Polly and Iggy are going to be all over this game.

exodus
3027th Post

"Re(1):You kick like a girl!" , posted Tue 11 Oct 02:59post reply

dear mister spoon:
this whole thread happened like a month ago, and I linked the trailer both there and on my insert credit web site page. in the future, please be sure to read everything everywhere on the internet before posting links to londonian-related shenanigans.

sincerely, the undersigned

exodus XOXOXOXOXO

CHAZumaru
246th Post

Frequent Customer

"Re(2):You curl like a geek!" , posted Tue 11 Oct 06:12post reply

Dear Mister exodus,

Check Recap's question on the last Recap note of your website. Also, anything new about the mahjong thing ?

PS: When are you coming in Europe for buttsecks ?

NOW IS TIME TO THE 68000 Z80 AND SH-2 HEART ON FIRE !!

Spoon
1212th Post

"Re(2):You kick like a girl!" , posted Tue 11 Oct 16:17:post reply

quote:
dear mister spoon:
this whole thread happened like a month ago, and I linked the trailer both there and on my insert credit web site page. in the future, please be sure to read everything everywhere on the internet before posting links to londonian-related shenanigans.

sincerely, the undersigned

exodus XOXOXOXOXO

Damn you and your fast page refreshes, I was only blessed with this power a week ago.

EDIT: But I love love, thanks.

[this message was edited by Spoon on Tue 11 Oct 16:18]

exodus
3028th Post

"Re(3):You curl like a geek!" , posted Wed 12 Oct 07:39post reply

quote:
Check Recap's question on the last Recap note of your website. Also, anything new about the mahjong thing ?

PS: When are you coming in Europe for buttsecks ?

linked the recap thing, and as for mahjong...I suck! lots. I'll do it! the world waits!

europe, hopefully november again? I don't really know...